Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2023, 05:05 PM   #16
btbb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital View Post
Man, you say shit out the side of your neck. You say boy get free pussy, but write fake review? You don't make no sense. If he getting it, how it be fake?

Your friend AsianP is a fake. You know that? I'ma tell you.

That boy showed up at all the studios, all the amp places last month. I went to Happy, his ugly ass pictures on they wall. I asked them who's that?

They tell me he be going to all the places, he harrass them, he won't leave for a whole day, morning to close time. He talk about posting on here, telling a bunch of lies shit, he say don't worry nobody believe me.

Then he ask can he be they security guard. Your friend got fucking gall.. pwahaha as that idiot say.

He an ugly ass Mexican, old, fat, motherfuckin bald, fuckin nub shit on the sides, he shave off that little bit of shit that grows in. He tell them he post licence plate of people cars. This is your friend, ugly ass Mexican, admit to be stalker garbage. Go to Happy, his ugly mug be on the wall. You be throwing up in your mouth
Definitely not written by any "attorney at law" with that grammar and spelling. HAHAHAHA!!!
btbb is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 05:36 PM   #17
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

Bad translator most likely.
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 06:14 PM   #18
Capital
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by btbb View Post
Definitely not written by any "attorney at law" with that grammar and spelling. HAHAHAHA!!!
Nah Man, but you missing the story. I need add more detail.

I'm no Attorney, I'm clowning AsianP who tell AMP ladies he is an Attorney-at-Law. I be clowning his motherfukkin name, too. He say he name is Lee, I added the Licky part, haha.

AsianP went to all the AMPs early September, he come in the morning, and refuse to go, after the Ladies plea with hi. That smug dirty Mexican knows they can't call police, he sit grinning for 11 hours. They get his photo, Happy have it on they wall. Go check it out.

Recap, I ask them who that is, I think he stole shit or something. They laugh they asses off when they say he told em he a lawyer. He say that as oppression, scare them. Fuckin maggot. He tell them he record license plates, he say he post on eccie and threaten them, they got scared, he say don't worry no one believe what I say anyway.

He a fake Asian, he a scumbag Mexican, they say he spoke Spanish to show he a Mexican. He momma popped him out her pussy in the USA, he say. Trump should have built that Wall, or Ulysses Grant. AsianP is a fat ass bald Motherfukkin, he barely have nubs of shit on the sides. He grinning in the pic, like just took a shit after 3 days. He look ugly as fuck, Man you need go look. He been stalking for years, they say, asking nosy shit, who work here, who the owner? This motherfukka be the next Georgia Spa murderer from Dallas, if we ain't watching. Go ask at any amp or studio, they all know this scumbag, they all seen the pic, he fuckin dumb, he don't know that got it. Ask them, he visit every one, they all know the Mexican shitbag pretending he Asian, pretending he a lawyer.
Capital is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 03:24 AM   #19
AsianP
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Viva is a great girl and her review doesn’t deserve pimps running around and deterring by a pimp.
Capital is a great writer (like Chung Tran) he probably intentionally write poorly to not to reveal his identity of great writing because of LE heat and doesn’t want attack/RTM on Chung Tran handle.
Viva is one of few I can give high recommendation
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 06:28 AM   #20
Let's Go!
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Wow, what a sift thru this will be !!!!
Let's Go! is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 01:52 PM   #21
Capital
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
Viva is a great girl and her review doesn’t deserve pimps running around and deterring by a pimp.
Capital is a great writer
Fuckin right I'ma great writer Mothafukka. You fat Mexican ass need be running from me, you gettin a beating for stalking, harrass NG, oppressing women, fuckin Coward. Lick ass Lee Attorney getting a beat down
Capital is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 02:53 PM   #22
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

The kaleidoscope of personas grows. Dreams of being a master puppeteer, but only has sock puppets.

The creepy thing is...he's stickin' his wick in the same jar of wax as the rest of us.
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 07:27 AM   #23
Megatoad
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
Capital is a great writer (like Chung Tran) he probably intentionally write poorly to not to reveal his identity of great writing because of LE heat and doesn’t want attack/RTM on Chung Tran handle.
Viva is one of few I can give high recommendation

If Viva is such a great girl, why shouldn't everyone be writing reviews about her? It's funny that you pretend to be all for the ladies but hate that they're getting reviews.
Megatoad is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 10:27 AM   #24
Moe Greene
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

He complains people are writing reviews on the ladies on a forum literally named reviews.
Moe Greene is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women