Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #16
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Havre it on a Friday so you'll have a couple of days to recover. It's probably less painful now.
I had it about 25 years ago, I was sore for a week. But the first time back was worth the wait.
Absolutely no effect on content or libido at all. Made me horny as hell for a while.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:03 PM   #17
Mr_LongStick
BANNED

Encounters: 4

I still have mine...but I jack off like my dick is glued to my hand...
Famous words from Johnny Dare.
Every chance you get take matters into your own hands.

So when I get with a provider I last a little longer.
I really don’t like the one pop and done girls.
I was reading up on taking the little blue pill.
See if that will make me last longer it all comes down to money.
My money and their time…
Mr_LongStick is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:25 AM   #18
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Thanks all! I started this thread because I wanted to know what the hobby might be like in the future. Right now HIV is the #1 thing that keeps people in the hobby from doing BBFS. But an HIV breakthrough in the next decade might change that. Next up would be HPV & HSV. HPV already has a vaccine for 4 strains, and you probably already have HSV1 (cold sores). Next come the bacterial STDs, with antibacterial "super" gonorrea becoming the biggest threat.

Curing any or all of those is a major task, but it might actually get done. For example, if an HIV cure is discovered, then HIV researchers could focus their attention to HSV2. That effect would accelerate research towards a total victory over STDs. (I like to call that future day 'V-D Day'.)

After V-D Day, the only remaining obstacle is pregnancy. A vasectomy would then allow worry-free BBFS. This hobby of ours would be 100x more popular.

Right now this is just wishful thinking. But consider the questions that will pop up after the HIV cure is found. Will hobbyist or providers risk the other STDs if the killer one is obsoleted?
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:38 PM   #19
Clinton84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I had one last week it was 475 without insurance
Clinton84 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:38 PM   #20
macguy50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Mine was about 25 years ago, and gave me an interesting story to tell...

Day of the procedure I am lying on the table with my crotch at eye level with the Doc (very very strange lol) and I am eyeing the tray of needles and scalpel nervously, and the Doc starts probing my balls with his gloved hand. I sigh, close my eyes, and get ready for the needle and he stops and tells me to sit up. I apparantly had a vas that was difficult for him to manually locate and he said it woul be painful if he had to dig around to find it, so he scheduled me for outpatient surgery at the local hospital a few days later. I got knocked out and cut, and when I woke up afterward the nurse cracked up as I tested my voice to see if it had gotten girl (hello, HELLO! lol).

I was a happy camper because I had zero pain and just some soreness over the weekend, and my sperm count has been zero ever since. Oh and the ejaculate looks the same as always, it just can't make babies :-)
macguy50 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:59 AM   #21
BobInKC
Valued Poster

My insurance paid for it. It wasn't painful at all. For a day or two it was a little painful moving around and such but the frozen peas did the job. I haven't noticed any difference in my ejaculation. Women's reaction? Relieved that a baby won't be in the future.
BobInKC is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women