Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2013, 05:19 AM   #16
SpinShooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Never will they get it. They want Federal funds to go towards drones , so they can turn around and have something else to b**** about.
Beavis and Butthead - Drone Control
SpinShooter is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:40 AM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

At a time that we have an explosion in Government programs, crushing debt, and spending money we don't have (borrowing money to piss away on things like PPA); what is wrong with getting back to the basics of the federal government - to secure our borders!

Funding Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with good government principles !

WTF and others are willing to piss away money we don't have; at the expense of national security I guess.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Never will they get it. They want Federal funds to go towards drones , so they can turn around and have something else to bitch about.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:49 AM   #18
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

How can you NOT understand that PP is OK with killing a baby who survives a botched abortion? The congressman clearly asked what she thought should happen if a baby survives a botched abortion and is alive on the table. The congressman is not addressing the issue of a fetus still in the mothers womb, but one that is STILL ALIVE OUTSIDE THE WOMB AFTER A BOTCH ABORTION ATTEMPT. Her response (you can see her hesitate while she comes up with an answer that does not directly say "kill" the baby) is that it should be up to the mother, family and physician. There is no other way to interpret what she means. There are only two choices: let the baby live (so the parents can keep her or put her up for adoption) or kill it.

If it is OK to allow the baby to be killed right after a botched abortion attempt, then you liberals must be OK with allowing the parents to kill the child at any stage of her life right? According to you, it is "up to the parents and family to decide what to do". Heaven forbid you infringe on parents rights to make a decision as to whether they want to kill their child or not.

This is yet another example of liberals fucked up thinking. They claim they are for peace yet have no problem killing babies.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:54 AM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Since legal abortion is the Law of the Land, the only real quastion is at what stage of a pregnancy should termination still be an option, considering there are no issues with the mothers health.

Here is a link with pictures and descriptions of different levels of development.
http://www.medicinenet.com/fetal_dev...ow/article.htm

For the sake of argument, at which stage would you start to feel uncomfortable to perform an abortion? Don't just go by the pictures, read the viability status at the different stages.

I am assuming that we are all in agreement in that a baby, once born alive, is a human being.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:58 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I am assuming that we are all in agreement in that a baby, once born alive, is a human being.
JD and Whirly are giving me pause with that assessment! Good Lord, let me not forget LovingKayla!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:56 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Really, Assup? This is your response to a person who thinks that babies that are born alive should not be killed? You think killing the living baby is ok, but WW is unAmerican for thinking they should be allowed to live?

Hmmmm . . .
I didn't say that... Where did I, liar?

WHirlytard is unAmerican for every other reason. Just like you're a habitual liar.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:57 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
assup is a donkey
and you're a racist piece of trash.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:32 PM   #23
satexasguy
Valued Poster

So at what age is it OK to kill a baby? PP and our liberal friends think the parents should have the right to decide. Is it OK 1 minute after being born (as in the case of a baby that survives a failed abortion and is alive on the table)? The PP and our liberals think that is OK. So why not wait a day or two, or a month or a year? In the words of the liberal idol Hillary Clinton "what difference would it (in this case, a matter of time) make?
Old 04-26-2013, 08:42 PM   #24
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
and you're a racist piece of trash.
sorry, I should have said "yellow dog donkey"

you light weight snuffy

did you find a new girl friend yet

http://www.dhgate.com/100-real-semi-...c3.html#s1-1-1
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:03 PM   #25
SpinShooter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
The PP and our liberals think that is OK.
That's nonsense and you know it. Stop spreading falsehoods.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #26
satexasguy
Valued Poster

BS SpinShooter. Have you been sticking your head up HEADUPURASS's ass these past few days? There is a video of PP spokeswoman saying to congress that she thinks it is up to the parents to decide what to do with a baby that is still alive after a failed abortion. And liberals on this site agree with her.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:43 PM   #27
SpinShooter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
BS SpinShooter. Have you been sticking your head up HEADUPURA**'s a** these past few days? There is a video of PP spokeswoman saying to congress that she thinks it is up to the parents to decide what to do with a baby that is still alive after a failed abortion. And liberals on this site agree with her.
You're twisting her words. I'm not privy to her thought processes, but I'm guessing that what she was referring to was if the child is beyond saving, kind of the same way a person would determine when the right time is to take a brain-damaged and/or comatose family member off of life support, or when an EMT or doctor would make the determination to stop attempting to resuscitate a patient who has flatlined. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:44 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I didn't say that... Where did I, liar?

WHirlytard is unAmerican for every other reason. Just like you're a habitual liar.
So, Assup, then you are saying you support the post you are attacking?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:02 PM   #29
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

A bunch of old geezers on a hooker board sitting around talking about what rights a woman should have with her body and baby, where have we heard that before and what does it ever get a Republican to discuss it? Other than defeated. Killing is killing and it has been part of every civilization for thousands of years and humans will still be doing it when we are all dead and reduced to a lump of carbon. Republicans get a little pre-cum flowing at the chance to kill Muslims and just about anybody else that stands in their way, so quit trying to be so self-righteous and pretending you care that much about all human life. Hypocritical at best.

I'm sure every Republican on this board is going to "own up" when the condom breaks with the local hooker you paid a couple hundred bucks so you could stick your dick in her vagina, right?
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:12 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

To the point. The baby is born alive. There was no discussion of whether the baby would survive, or not. Simple concept. Is it ok to kill a human being, whose only crime that s/he survived its mother's attempt to abort it?

The question is simple. This is NOT about abortion. This is now a living, breathing human being. The question is, do you think it is ok for that human being's mother, her doctor, or family, can decide to kill that living, breathing human being with impunity?

Well, do you?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women