Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #16
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in KC View Post
i had this boyfriend in college....in the morning when he thought i was asleep he would slip his fingers under my nightshirt and touch my nipples....i was awake but faked sleeping''t
then he slid his fingers oh so slowly under my panties until he got more and more vigourous with the touching. i pretended to be aroused in my sleep and start moaning and rolling around....i was SO turned on by this and so was he

so....wondering....does anyone like fondling, touching...even fucking when a girl is asleep or passed out? or pretends to lay there like a limp ragdoll and not make a sound or do anything?

it sounds really hot to me....a guy just having his way with me and there is nothing i can do about it.....
thoughts??
Because there's nothing like a provider asking for a rufie from a post like this?

Or you think clients would really like poking you while you pretend to be asleep?

Do you get extra for being cold at the same time? Necrophilia is popular in some places.
NoahScape is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:10 PM   #17
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

While I might phrase things a little different than Noah, I had previous encouragement from a girl to wake her up with some playing. I felt sorta creepy. I don't think I could try it again even though I can't fault two consenting adults for trying things.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:02 PM   #18
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigryan222 View Post
While I might phrase things a little different than Noah, I had previous encouragement from a girl to wake her up with some playing. I felt sorta creepy. I don't think I could try it again even though I can't fault two consenting adults for trying things.
Fair enough, but from what I see here, I'm not convinced that you could make 20 random matches of providers and clients on this board and end up with two consenting adults.
NoahScape is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:13 AM   #19
Guest012814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahScape View Post
Because there's nothing like a provider asking for a rufie from a post like this?
Wow. Posts like this show your true colors and misogynistic side. If suggest that you think before posting such suggestions but that would require you use your brain - and with posts like this, it's obvious you aren't capable of that.
Guest012814 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:09 PM   #20
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.countrygirl View Post
I love it! It's hot spur of the moment, love my sleep overs it's so nice to wake up in the middle of the night and have a man close and slowly go down taking it in ur mouth sucking and licking. When he wakes shaking and shivering it is so hot and a huge turn on for me I love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by clusterlizard View Post
mmmmm... sleepover.
more like a suck over or a fuck over (chg the ???s to zzzs)
and in a most deliteful way!!

Quote:
i had this boyfriend in college....in the morning when he thought i was asleep he would slip his fingers under my nightshirt and touch my nipples....i was awake but faked sleeping''t
then he slid his fingers oh so slowly under my panties until he got more and more vigourous with the touching. i pretended to be aroused in my sleep and start moaning and rolling around....i was SO turned on by this and so was he

so....wondering....does anyone like fondling, touching...even fucking when a girl is asleep or passed out? or pretends to lay there like a limp ragdoll and not make a sound or do anything?

it sounds really hot to me....a guy just having his way with me and there is nothing i can do about it.....
thoughts??
wow for me, too!
i've enjoyed a few sleepovers/overnighters in my past.
mid-night sex and morning sex are way up there in my book.
i think it is a "taking advantage" or "surrendering control" kind of thing, kind of light bondage.
being used for another's pleasure and delites. mmmmmmmmm

so, angel, where is your bedroom???
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:35 PM   #21
Guest011214
Account Disabled

User ID: 101954
My ECCIE Reviews

pm delites....my bedroom is right here in good ole kansas....cmon over in the middle of the night
Guest011214 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #22
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcdrummer View Post
Wow. Posts like this show your true colors and misogynistic side. If suggest that you think before posting such suggestions but that would require you use your brain - and with posts like this, it's obvious you aren't capable of that.
Actually I thought the subject of this thread was rather odd myself and I could see so many potential areas of concern that I could not see how anyone would attempt it. How do you know that she wants it, if she is really asleep, in what way has she given concent for the act, unless its planned and she trusts you enough to actually go to sleep and then let you do it, but that was not what was being projected, rather what was being suggested. I dont know I guess I am cynical but I could see the potential for a rape trial with this type of activity.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:26 PM   #23
Guest011214
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

its more of a fantasty....if i did it it reality, it would be with someone who was sleeping in my bed and i wanted to be sexual with...in most cases, you would wake up pretty quickly and could say "stop" or you can fake being asleep and that is really fun!
Old 06-18-2013, 07:29 PM   #24
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
its more of a fantasty....if i did it it reality, it would be with someone who was sleeping in my bed and i wanted to be sexual with...in most cases, you would wake up pretty quickly and could say "stop" or you can fake being asleep and that is really fun!

I understand completely
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #25
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I'm feeling a little sleepy, and all alone.

Now all the guys well say something about me being alone... Let the remarks flow... lol
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:56 PM   #26
clusterlizard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

* points a glowing finger at helicopter's heart * I'll be right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
I'm feeling a little sleepy, and all alone.

Now all the guys well say something about me being alone... Let the remarks flow... lol
clusterlizard is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:09 PM   #27
Raquel de Milo
Account Disabled

User ID: 180599
My ECCIE Reviews

I love waking up to daty that is the best wake up ever
Raquel de Milo is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:42 PM   #28
Jayhawk69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

My wife claims i can fuck her in the middle of the night... so I tried it once, and thought I was going to get my ass kicked. Turns out she's a heavy sleeper and gets pissed off when you wake her early, no matter what it is. *le sigh*

Maybe some day I'll try out an overnight provider who agrees to such activities, 'cause I think it would be hot to fuck someone passed out drunk or asleep. (consensually, of course)
Jayhawk69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:45 AM   #29
Guest011214
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

lawrence 70....pick me pick me! i love overnights!
Old 06-19-2013, 09:45 AM   #30
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

First off... I loved being woke up to being used and abused, my SO use to wake me up with her riding away... but that was a couple kids and a day or so ago.

To be honest though this thread reminds me of when I worked at a complex in Florida.

Got a call at 5am to secure one the units with a busted out window... when I got there, it seemed like every cop in the county was there.
Had to wait on them to finish taking pictures and finger prints before I could remove the excess glass and board it up.

Seems that the tenant woke up with some guy pounding away at her, she started to scream, hit and kick him so much that he left the way he came in.
But there was just something about her story, she was claiming that he broke in through the window.
problem was that all of the glass was on the outside. (Had to testify to that fact)

Turned out that she picked this guy up after closing down one of the local bars and brought him home. (He had witnesses)
They spent some time doing the wild thing until they both passed out... he woke up and decided to enjoy a little more.
She woke up screaming and kicking, she then grabbed one of those little bats and started to hit him over the head.
He freaked out and jumped out the nearest exit... the partially open window.

Turns out that she blacked out and did not remember even going to the bar, let alone picking this guy up.

He got 12 years for aggravated rape.
ElumEno is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women