Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60729
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42414
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36837
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2023, 08:40 AM   #16
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcasper View Post
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 09:21 AM   #17
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

The fall back response is always "pops", "boomer", "old man" or some similar name when he doesn't get his way.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 12:54 PM   #18
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
The fall back response is always "pops", "boomer", "old man" or some similar name when he doesn't get his way.
Also pretty comical that he has almost 5,000 posts and 150 reviews on a hooker board and says stuff like "it's sad when people have so little to do that they stalk people on message boards" and "all you guys do is cry on an internet message board", haha. The amount of hypocrisy in his posts is astonishing.
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 01:26 PM   #19
HoustonHobbiest
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia View Post
Also pretty comical that he has almost 5,000 posts and 150 reviews on a hooker board and says stuff like "it's sad when people have so little to do that they stalk people on message boards" and "all you guys do is cry on an internet message board", haha. The amount of hypocrisy in his posts is astonishing.
You should look in the mirror before making that statement.
HoustonHobbiest is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 02:01 PM   #20
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHobbiest View Post
You should look in the mirror before making that statement.
Face palm......my dude, I was NOT the one who made those statements in the first place. The guy who has 5000 posts said that to me, and i said it was hypocritical. We're all here on a hooker review board, after all.

But I guess my last reply went straight over your head though.......
Old 02-16-2023, 03:25 PM   #21
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
You remind me of senior citizens I talk to about politics with. They also can't argue their points coherently and when they're pressed on why they think the way they do, they just circle back to specific buzzwords and pretend that the last 5 minutes didn't happen.

If you want to stop being treated like an old man, stop talking to me like you are one.

The same goes for your buddies. Many here have tried to argue with me using the same rhetoric as you and they all get embarrassed.

What you boomers babble on and on here about have been repeated ad infinitum. Don't you find it sad at this point?

Quote:
Face palm......my dude, I was NOT the one who made those statements in the first place. The guy who has 5000 posts said that to me, and i said it was hypocritical. We're all here on a hooker review board, after all.

But I guess my last reply went straight over your head though.......

LMAO. You STILL don't get it, do you?

Not surprised.

Thank carefully about what's actually happening. I mean, like, seriously. Think about what you are doing.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 04:50 PM   #22
wangdangsweetpoontang
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I recently visited Betty. She's a sweet gal, smells great and her body looks like the pics for sure. I think she's probably 10 years older than the pics though and her face looks like she's had some Botox, filler, etc or maybe they just photoshopped her a lot in the pics. She's still attractive no matter what and I'd see her again.

PS...Eccie is kind of like the UFC. Occasional hot girls and a lot of fighting. Entertaining to say the least.
wangdangsweetpoontang is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 05:15 PM   #23
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Good point Wang Dang. This is why these idiot promoters get mad at us. These girls get misrepresented , not only by the photos, which we have come to expect, but by their embellished reviews of the girls. Regular guys are spending their hard earned money, and they really rely on reviews and to a lesser extent the photos to make a smart business decision on who to spend their money on.
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 06:58 PM   #24
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
The same goes for your buddies. Many here have tried to argue with me using the same rhetoric as you and they all get embarrassed.
You promote hookers on the internet - quit acting like you're tough, haha. Nobody on here agrees with what you say....literally nobody. You have 5,000 posts that prove this. You and 1 other promoter are the only people who think our lives are "sad" when we call out promoters.

This is what it's like arguing with Aoi (see Page 1 of this thread) -

Aoi: "Find me one time I WK any negative comment. Go on."
Me: (Provides links that clearly show Aoi trying to spin negative comments and just straight up defending girls that received negative comments)
Aoi: "You DO know that asian women age magnificently better any other race, right. Of course, to you, anything positive about anyone is apparently "WKing" so your word holds about as much water as a net."
Aoi: (He asked for examples and examples were provided but because he is very emotional and in his feelings, he is unable to accept it.....and proceeds to call me an incel)

I mean, what an absolute worthless and straight up weak rebuttal, hahahahahaha.

On a side note, I used to date a woman that could absolutely never be wrong, even when she knew she was. Whenever this woman was proved wrong, she would act very overly emotional and would throw huge tantrums to try and get her way. Women can act very irrational sometimes. It's hard to come to an agreement with women when they act like this. Especially when the personal attacks start.....that is a very womanly thing to do. I'm sure you know how women can be though. Luckily, I have plenty of experience dealing with overly emotional women.
Old 02-16-2023, 08:09 PM   #25
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Aspen, so you’re saying Aoi is really a female account? Possibly the owner of one of the studios that she vigorously defends? Those long drawn out posts of hers all make sense now.

Betty needs a tan
Old 02-16-2023, 08:36 PM   #26
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
Aspen, so you’re saying Aoi is really a female account? Possibly the owner of one of the studios that she vigorously defends? Those long drawn out posts of hers all make sense now.

Betty needs a tan
No, he's definitely a man. I just find it interesting that I have to approach him / deal with him the same way I would deal with an overly emotional woman.
Old 02-16-2023, 08:43 PM   #27
Joebillybob
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Another promoter exposed. Good work mongers!
Joebillybob is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 07:52 AM   #28
Aoi
meh

Quote:
You promote hookers on the internet - quit acting like you're tough, haha. Nobody on here agrees with what you say....literally nobody.
You understand that the literal reason this site exists is to what again? Review. And what does a positive review do for a provider? Starts with a P. LOL

LOL. And it has nothing to do with being tough. It's that you're not as smart as you think you are and literally none of you still can't find the irony in what you do.

Quote:
You have 5,000 posts that prove this. You and 1 other promoter are the only people who think our lives are "sad" when we call out promoters.
Yes, I do the exact thing this forum exists for. You're on here, not doing that and crying that I'm doing the literal thing the site is designated for.

So yes, you are sad. Very, very sad.

Quote:
This is what it's like arguing with Aoi (see Page 1 of this thread) -

Quote:
Aoi: "Find me one time I WK any negative comment. Go on."
Me: (Provides links that clearly show Aoi trying to spin negative comments and just straight up defending girls that received negative comments)
Aoi: "You DO know that asian women age magnificently better any other race, right. Of course, to you, anything positive about anyone is apparently "WKing" so your word holds about as much water as a net."
Aoi: (He asked for examples and examples were provided but because he is very emotional and in his feelings, he is unable to accept it.....and proceeds to call me an incel)
I mean, what an absolute worthless and straight up weak rebuttal, hahahahahaha.
A weak rebuttal but you literally couldn't refute it. Where did anything I say come off as incorrect? I am being told I "act like I know everything" yet you can't even back up that position. Don't talk about rebutting when you have literally done none of it.

Quote:
On a side note, I used to date a woman that could absolutely never be wrong, even when she knew she was. Whenever this woman was proved wrong, she would act very overly emotional and would throw huge tantrums to try and get her way. Women can act very irrational sometimes. It's hard to come to an agreement with women when they act like this. Especially when the personal attacks start.....that is a very womanly thing to do. I'm sure you know how women can be though. Luckily, I have plenty of experience dealing with overly emotional women.

You haven't presented a single counter to anything I have said at all. How are you supposed to come to an agreement about anything when you don't have the stones to even step up on the plate?

You're not smart. You dish out but when you're put on the spot, you shrivel faster than someone with ED. I am always welcome for a discussion. But you know you aren't beyond your simple buzzwords and name-calling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post

Betty needs a tan
So, actually using words is something that only a woman would do?

Yeah, spoken like a boomer.

Quote:
No, he's definitely a man. I just find it interesting that I have to approach him / deal with him the same way I would deal with an overly emotional woman.

LMAO. You seem upset that I write reviews and start stalking every review I write like some obsessed stalker. And I'm emotional?

Never change, precious one.

tldr : Write reviews and stop being jealous, boomers.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 08:00 AM   #29
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Haha, i’m not in the Boomer age group. And of course, both men and women use words, I meant the really long drawn out posts that take up a full page that women do, real men keep it short and sweet.

Betty sounds Korean
Old 02-17-2023, 08:08 AM   #30
Aoi
meh

Sure big bob, sure. That’s why you sound like my uncle who fumbles through arguments.

Too many jealous old crybabies here. When it comes down to it, that’s what it’s really about. Jealous old guys who are green with envy

When you start attacking someone’s post count on a message board about reviewing women, you know you got dealt a losing hand in the brain game. As if having high posts somehow is a bad thing? Lmao.

I love old men arguments. Exposes everything about y’all
Aoi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women