Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70583
biomed161797
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453139
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48125
pyramider46370
bambino41005
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-06-2021, 03:48 PM   #16
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1dragon View Post
Aio boy, why would I want to impress you?
Game recognizes game. And you looking kinda unfamiliar.

Quote:
You are nothing to me and to many. You maybe something to ghostrider, Azu, City or Wacko but you are nothing to rest of us. Don’t be to flatter of yourself.
If all of us are nothing ,then why do you keep coming back here? You want us to pay you rent for living inside your head? lol

Quote:
Ladies don’t want to be mentioned so I grant them their wishes. Ladies don’t their names to be seen by certain members here. I have given info by PM but not to little fukers.
If it makes you feel any better, they probably said the same thing to the other guys they went out with.

Quote:
Anyway, I had awesome fucking time with ladies. You should be nice to ladies and try it sometime.
Old news. Really old news.
Old 11-06-2021, 09:33 PM   #17
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman44 View Post
Guys

Just because his review was not up to your standards there's no need for insults. If you guys know how it should be done then why not give him some friendly advice instead attacking him.
With all due respect, This guy has been here for years. We all know it and there is nothing positive to say about him or the review. He is a pawn of the Admiral Giggles and Bota and Vadc that supports this behavior. The past posts of AG proves my point.
Old 11-07-2021, 04:20 AM   #18
d1dragon
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Game recognizes game. And you looking kinda unfamiliar.

If all of us are nothing ,then why do you keep coming back here? You want us to pay you rent for living inside your head? lol

If it makes you feel any better, they probably said the same thing to the other guys they went out with.

Old news. Really old news.
What?
Sorry, I would like to respond but don’t understand what you’re trying to say. Maybe someone can translate.
Old 11-07-2021, 04:27 AM   #19
d1dragon
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
With all due respect, This guy has been here for years. We all know it and there is nothing positive to say about him or the review. He is a pawn of the Admiral Giggles and Bota and Vadc that supports this behavior. The past posts of AG proves my point.
All due respect, how many handles you have here? Didn’t you get banned for that before? We all know it so your can’t deny.
I am no one’s pawn. I don’t know both handles you mentioned and they are nobody (just like Aoi boy).

I am getting vibe that you have issues with admiral. Be a man and face him directly. Don’t be stupid by bringing me and gman into your fight or little whine.

By the way, are you still on Heaven’s payroll? Does she allow this kind of bullshits? Say “hi” to lovely heaven for me.

and little boys can stay off of perfectly good vacation review !
Old 11-07-2021, 05:33 AM   #20
Hewhew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

is the PR crew after you D? It's so obvious they are the providers, bookers, promoters..... that's why their feelings get hurt. They will come after me now.... I can't believe adults talk this way on a review board about providers. They like to say spa girls are being forced to do bareback.. then when I go all they want is bareback for more money... and I have to convince them to not do bareback. But the promoters, bookers, providers with fake profiles here like to say otherwise. Its to obvious ... if you live on this board every day writing bs comments..... you are a promoter, booker, or provider.
Old 11-07-2021, 09:47 AM   #21
Aoi
meh

Quote:
What?
Sorry, I would like to respond but don’t understand what you’re trying to say. Maybe someone can translate.
Exactly.
Old 11-07-2021, 09:48 AM   #22
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewhew View Post
is the PR crew after you D? It's so obvious they are the providers, bookers, promoters..... that's why their feelings get hurt. They will come after me now.... I can't believe adults talk this way on a review board about providers. They like to say spa girls are being forced to do bareback.. then when I go all they want is bareback for more money... and I have to convince them to not do bareback. But the promoters, bookers, providers with fake profiles here like to say otherwise. Its to obvious ... if you live on this board every day writing bs comments..... you are a promoter, booker, or provider.
What's the matter? Your alt couldn't handle the heat of being called out?
Old 11-07-2021, 10:56 AM   #23
d1dragon
BANNED

Quote:
What's the matter? Your alt couldn't handle the heat of being called out?
What heat? It’s a hobby. Not a job. At least for us.

Ah, I do recall your handle, I believe Heaven mentioned you about the meeting…. LOL. Now I see why..🤣
Old 11-07-2021, 01:01 PM   #24
gman44

Encounters: 203

let's get this thread back on topic please
Old 11-07-2021, 01:24 PM   #25
Aoi
meh

Quote:
What heat? It’s a hobby. Not a job. At least for us.

Ah, I do recall your handle, I believe Heaven mentioned you about the meeting…. LOL. Now I see why..��
Did you just acknowledge you were an alt ?

lol.

And what hobby scene is there?

There is almost nothing left in Dallas. You're acting like there's this great war going on between studios, when there isn't. I've said it a thousand times before. This forum has long outlived its usefulness. The fact that you think it still has any relevance shows how of the loop you are.

Heaven? Meeting? What the fuck are you babbling about? I'm a nobody on this forum. And I prefer to keep it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman44 View Post
let's get this thread back on topic please

What topic, Gman? Seriously, did you even read the OP? Because it's pretty obvious it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.
Old 11-07-2021, 02:02 PM   #26
gman44

Quote:
Did you just acknowledge you were an alt ?

lol.

And what hobby scene is there?

There is almost nothing left in Dallas. You're acting like there's this great war going on between studios, when there isn't. I've said it a thousand times before. This forum has long outlived its usefulness. The fact that you think it still has any relevance shows how of the loop you are.

Heaven? Meeting? What the fuck are you babbling about? I'm a nobody on this forum. And I prefer to keep it that way.

What topic, Gman? Seriously, did you even read the OP? Because it's pretty obvious it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

the review Short trip with J** and S**
Old 11-07-2021, 02:16 PM   #27
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Should close this due to the inaccurate perception that anyone exists here
Old 11-07-2021, 03:09 PM   #28
d1dragon
BANNED

You two low life are just hooked on this. LOL
Anyone wants to know who J and S are, I’ll reveal… just don’t let two idiots know. ��
Old 11-07-2021, 03:37 PM   #29
Aoi
meh

Quote:
You two low life are just hooked on this. LOL
Anyone wants to know who J and S are, I’ll reveal… just don’t let two idiots know. ��
You really want us to PM you, don't you?

I wonder why...... =)

Gman: K. Keep gaslighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Should close this due to the inaccurate perception that anyone exists here

That would imply Gman isn't completely useless.
Old 11-08-2021, 06:28 AM   #30
gman44

Thread is closed is its inability to get back on track
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women