Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41311
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2011, 11:43 PM   #16
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like drooling over the professional photos...and would love some for myself, but it seems every photographer I've used, doesn't seem to get the angles I like or decent photos of me...so I end up taking my own.
tia travels is online now   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:03 AM   #17
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Tia, you should try my lady in Arkansas next time you're there.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:18 AM   #18
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525
Default Oooppps

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecia View Post
I like them both but I had over editing, I only edit the tatts out, but make people very aware on my site. To each their own!
OMG i just went back and read this, I meant "I hate over editing" LOL
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:59 PM   #19
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Good thread

Can you take some photos of me......my photo-man SUCKS...lmao!!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:35 PM   #20
nyc1skibum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I am usually suspect of the professional ones, since there is so much touch up done that it can mean a poor representation.

Babydoll, I will gladly take some pics for you!

Josh
nyc1skibum is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:11 PM   #21
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Josh it an inside joke with the OP!!

He is a great photographer and soooo easy to work with, exceptionally with someone that has no ideas and is clueless to photos as i am!

He did no photoshop except his signature, upon my request!

I have sooo many more photos that i still haven't put up that he has taken and they were all great in my eyes!

Thank you OP

but i do have some in my showcase that i have took just to show thats really me!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:37 PM   #22
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Some random thoughts on pics...
1. All pics tell me something that helps me to choose.
2. On BP, phone pics are less likely to be B&S.
3. I'd like to see pics of all the yummy parts (butt, breasts, belly, hair, face), but I certainly understand the need for discretion and privacy
4. Pro pics usually are sexier and make me lust a little more, but I also understand the "touch-up factor", and take that into consideration.
5. I really appreciate creativity in pics. I saw a pro pic of a lady in wearing a hot little apron thing in a kitchen setting. It really caught my eye and stood out in my memory. Another lady took her phone pic, not in the bathroom, but in front of a crazy curvy mirror in the living room with a view of the open bedroom door in the background. She was facing away as if leading me to the boudoir. I'd love to have that pic as my avatar one of these days.
6. If there's something you aren't showing me, I might think it's something you don't want me to see (saggy tush, stretch marks, etc).
7. If you take phone pics in the bathroom, clean it up first. Don't show me your toothpaste, deodorant, extra TP, used washcloth, make up, tissues, or (PLEASE) box of tampons, or water-spotted mirror.
8. Most important (to me anyway) I don't want to see any part of any other dude in the pic. Let me have my fantasy that I'm the only man in your life

I'm sure I'll think of some more later, but these are what popped immediately into my limited mind.

~~CR~~
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:52 PM   #23
scoutshonor.dallas
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Professional photos make a sexy lady even sexier, but in the back of my mind I always wonder if that's what the provider will look like when I visit.

I'm more interested by a recent, candid photo from a provider. Every one has a different fantasy and mine isn't to be with a supermodel, I just want a really great lady who likes to have a good time.

I think you get some indication of a providers attitude from a photo: I'm more interested in providers with a great smile and who look like they genuinely enjoy what they do. Maybe I'm reading more into the photo than what's actually there.

I haven't seen BJ yet but she looks like the kind of lady who you can have a great time with and really enjoys what she does.
scoutshonor.dallas is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #24
DukeCooper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I like the non pro ones that are done right and show what we want to see

I like Jules non pro pics and also Berkleigh's phone pics
DukeCooper is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:44 AM   #25
maxim_232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Anyone who knows me will attest to my love of properly lit and composed shots. That being said I'll voice my main gripe with phone type shots.

1) turn on some lights. those things can barely comprehend real contrast, half the phone shots I've seen are so dark and grainy I can barely make anything out.

2) get a kleenex and wipe off the lens. I know you've been handling your phone all day, but you've left massive smudges and fingerprints on the lens of your camera and now every thing in your shot is foggy and has a halo. Just a quick swipe and it'll be all better.

And now for my personal plug, I did shoot everything in my avatar and I have more.
maxim_232 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:05 PM   #26
Guest053013-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

[QUOTE=babydollsnow;972167]
He did no photoshop except his signature, upon my request!

BDS, I did almost no editing other than cropping, resizing so they fit sites parameters. I took a smudge off your arm in one shot that you got on the tracks.

What I have learned from this, is you guys don't trust photographers! I understand the perspective. So from now on I will do a provider mug shot with all my models. weight, height and three measurements taken on film. How about that! And we could have them hold a copy of McPaper for validation of how recently they were taken.

OK seriously, some shots just can't be grabbed with a phone. These two for instance took a bit of set up. There was bribing the gun expert (OK he worked cheap for just a lunch burger) and jumping on the tracks in between trains was scary! Oh I said I was gonna be serious, didn't I. For good images one needs good lighting and a decent lens to gather enough light is critical. Phones have a lens a couple of milimeters across. Real cameras have very large lenses to gather light and provide a sharp image. Admitting that some amateurs are better artists than some pros, good pictures need two things. A good subject and someone pointing the camera that has an eye for composition.

So as a photographer I will continue to strive to take shots that capture the beauty that a woman has, without glitzing it up or modifying the images. If I do my work right, you will not know I was there at all. You will just look at the woman. Thank you all for the input.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aaim1sml.JPG (54.7 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg snowtracks6lr600.JPG (223.4 KB, 178 views)
Guest053013-01 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 06:29 AM   #27
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Most ladies like a variety since, as per the responses, WALDT. Ladies, everyone for that matter, should try a variety of styles until the find what works. I've only shot a few of the ladies here but when it "clicks" it's great! It's very rewarding when people comment positively on the photos and also say in reviews that they are either accurate, or don't do the lady justice.

One exception to the commonly held rule about over processing, is the fantasy composition. I did a painter version of one of Lindsey Lacey's shots, including wings even. When I posted it in the "Relm" her phone rang off the hook! So either keep it real, or really go overboard so nobody suspects you are hiding something.

Not wanting to hijack the most civil thread on photography I've seen here for a while. I will add my vote for more Black and White! When its done right, I just love. it!

I like the composition with the rail above, but it looks like the young lady is going to shoot low and to the right, those white knuckles are a dead give away for too tight a grip (something I'm often guilty of at the range, in every other aspect of life I think I need to tighten my grip).
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:04 AM   #28
badboy876
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljohnson1970 View Post
I don't have a preference for professional or amateur shots, as long as the pictures an accurate representation of the provider.
Couldn't agree more! There's nothing much worse than inaccurate or outdated pics. It is false advertising, IMO.
badboy876 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:45 PM   #29
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I use both .....
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #30
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think a girls pictures say a lot about her. It takes a lot of time, energy, and money to take good, accurate, and pretty pro pics. I find the more you give, the more you get.
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women