Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60252
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41304
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2016, 01:23 PM   #16
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Lets see what replaces our former agencies. I got a funny feeling it will be back to way it was 5 years ago... empty.. If you all remember it was an empty forum. No girls at all and few if any would visit. But just like a friend of mine said it is back to the simple life. I will follow to see what happens on ECCIE south texas. At least the one girl i see is now my gf so i dont need the help for hookups anymore. But i will say that when i emailed our mods to try and set up an agency i was met with nothing but silence. Seems like we have a power play going on. Its ok because there is other forums than eccie. It is just sad we killed the golden goose. So to all the haters continue to hate. Look at the review section and see how many reviews are gona be written now. I guess for those who want to risk bad service or maybe pd there always backpage and shots are available 5 min across the border. So lets see what happens now.
nedsum121 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 02:33 PM   #17
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
.......Too bad, because most of you will never know how many times I got traveling girls to come visit here by giving them a "guarantee" of profitably so they would risk coming down here.......
We have a winner..........heh
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 04:22 PM   #18
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Looks like it.

rj, please tells us how you accomplished this "guarantee of profitability."
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 04:44 PM   #19
Bit_Banger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Mr.Smith, Rjdiner, you're right - you don't know me. And I don't really know what went on last year; just what I can glean from the current squabbling. The truth is I don't really care what happened last year. A plague on both houses!
When I came to TX for the winter I looked forward to being an active participant on ECCIE, fondly remembering my time on ASPD/Austin. I hoped to find an informative resource for scoring female companionship. Imagine my dismay to find the Hatfields & McCoys instead. Hopefully you guys can let the past rest and move forward into a new day where the discussions are truly coed. I want good things for you. I know it can be that way. Sadly, probably not before I leave in a few months.
Bit_Banger is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 10:42 PM   #20
Hunter361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I don't know about the rest of you ignorant dumb asses from south Texas but I feel so much better being told what I need and what to think. Now that I have been told how to breath I wi vote for Hillery.
Hunter361 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 02:19 AM   #21
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

The reality is some of these dudes can't help it. Deep down, a sausage fest is what they truly want... where they can wank off to arguing with each other. And where providers, and not just the "fat" or "old" or "ugly" ones, but providers in general only speak when spoken to (because after all they are women.) There is just so much repressed M4M homoerotic overtones to much of these "discussions" it's quite hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit_Banger View Post
Yep, the "fuckin snow bird" from the frozen North where our coed discussion board has ladies chiming in on most threads because we haven't chased them all away with rough talk. I remember when our local board almost became a sausage fest, but we changed our ways and morphed the board into a place for polite conversation. Now we get to know the ladies. And they us. Makes for more friendly interaction both on the boards and BCD. Mods have a fairly light hand because for the most part we stay w/in the guidelines. I call that a win-win.

Try it some time. Your (collective) sex life might improve...
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 05:22 AM   #22
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Pookie chimes in how awesome,
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 11:23 AM   #23
Bit_Banger
Valued Poster

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter361 View Post
I don't know about the rest of you ignorant dumb asses from south Texas but I feel so much better being told what I need and what to think. Now that I have been told how to breath I wi vote for Hillery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
Pookie chimes in how awesome,
Perfect examples of why you don't have nice things. There was a poll not too long ago asking about why participation in STX is so low. Oh, snap! That was posted by an agency you don't have anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You get the forum you deserve.
Soon this Yankee will head back N, taking his carpet bagging $s with him. When friends ask about nookie in the STX, my advice will be, "Drive to Austin."
Old 02-13-2016, 12:43 PM   #24
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, reading through the linked thread was informative to say the least...
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 05:33 PM   #25
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
@ Bit banger, I enjoy the finer things and having polite conversations as well. People insist on bringing this up, so I comment on it.
I'm not starting threads about it, but I do disagree with much of the way this was handled.

When a pouty drunk continues to insult and post his ridiculous crap, I'm going to fire back.
I also do enjoy the hypocrisy in his posting.

I'm sure you have a long history on hooker boards, but hey, none of us know you.

You could take the high road and not stoop to his level.

I have never cared for Luigi and there are dozens that regularly hurl insults at me. I choose to remain factual and as close to topic as possible. In the long run it is far more effective.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 05:45 PM   #26
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
The reality is some of these dudes can't help it. Deep down, a sausage fest is what they truly want... where they can wank off to arguing with each other. And where providers, and not just the "fat" or "old" or "ugly" ones, but providers in general only speak when spoken to (because after all they are women.) There is just so much repressed M4M homoerotic overtones to much of these "discussions" it's quite hilarious.

I don't think too many guys have a problem with women voicing opinions. You are trying to make it something that it is not though. Whore's opinions should be limited to the subject of whoring for the most part.

Very few women over the 16 years I've been on the board have ever participated for the sheer purpose of interacting on interesting topics. Most only post to promote/advertise themselves and seldom take ownership of the problems they cause.

Most guys interested in interacting with the whores on the boards tend to be those that have no social life off of the board and can't afford the level of attention the require from a woman so they seek it out here for free.

Yes guys enjoy a lively debate at times. It does not make it "homo" in nature to interact with other guys,
Old 02-13-2016, 05:46 PM   #27
Whispers

Quote:
When friends ask about nookie in the STX, my advice will be, "Drive to Austin."
Why would you do that to "friends"? Pussy is more plentiful and better priced in San Antonio.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:49 PM   #28
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter361 View Post

With the corruption already proven acceptable to you in South Texas it does not surprise me you would be comfortable with the most corrupt of all candidates.
Old 02-13-2016, 06:12 PM   #29
Bit_Banger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Why would you do that to "friends"? Pussy is more plentiful and better priced in San Antonio.
Because have many good memories of Austin pussy compared to a few good times in San Antonio. 😏
Old 02-13-2016, 11:29 PM   #30
Whispers

Quote:
Because have many good memories of Austin pussy compared to a few good times in San Antonio. 😏
If it was reasonably priced then it was a memory......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women