Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2016, 11:42 AM   #16
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Heretic View Post
For me it is not about a lady not being worthy of a review. For me it is what happens between a lady and myself is for us only. If a lady asks me to do a review I will, but there is something about kissing and telling that I just do not like.

But for now I only visit with 2 well known ladies that certainly need no reviews. That may change in the future since one of them has basically retired.

I've always had reservations about reviews. I've hobbies since 2003, but you won't find reviews that far back.
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 11:48 AM   #17
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafriend View Post
How you present yourself on this or any platform is extremely important. Unfortunately the mere fact that you have little time in a single thread or posting to attract the wanted attention necessary to be successful. ECCIE and the other boards are a great marketing tool to present yourself.... use the tools at your disposal in a responsible manner to improve your odds at success.

Having been on ECCIE, NR, TER, Twitter, etc etc the ladies that are most attractive convey their real nature in their postings.

I have been involved on various boards over the past few years and have found that the personality of the lady is most important. If someone feels that you should tame yourself... then they apparently do not know you very well.

While I have been a member on this particular board since 2012, there are many time that I chosen not to engage in various threads. If that makes me a "Lurker" then so be it, the need to post random responses to threads to meet or exceed the "post count" to maintain appearances is ridiculous.

Be who you are... the ones who truly know you will attest that you are wonderful and worth the time to get to know. Those that have not met you yet or are unfamiliar should take the time.. for you know not what you are missing!

Well said CA.
Sometimes though, I'm actually posting replies to threads not to generate attention. The idea that women post only to get attention is ridiculous. Some of us care about those that support us so to speak. I have questions that I'd like input on. To better serve you fine gents and to get to know more about my suitor. After all you are more than just a wallet. And I want to treat you as such.
Old 12-16-2016, 11:57 AM   #18
cafriend
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I have always been that guy who asks the questions that no one in the room has the stones to ask. Someone knows the answers to or has an opinion for any inquiry ..... keep asking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigiGabore View Post
I have questions that I'd like input on.
cafriend is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 12:13 PM   #19
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafriend View Post
I have always been that guy who asks the questions that no one in the room has the stones to ask. Someone knows the answers to or has an opinion for any inquiry ..... keep asking!

♡♡♡
Old 12-16-2016, 04:29 PM   #20
18CSF
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I agree with a lot of the posts...Something about the kiss and tell part for me especially with ladies who have been reviewed extensively.. Gigi, I used to be in your mens group. Lots of fun! I will continue to lurk and see my few ladies when I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigiGabore View Post
I've always had reservations about reviews. I've hobbies since 2003, but you won't find reviews that far back.
18CSF is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 06:31 AM   #21
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh man, that group was loads of fun...hee hee
Old 12-30-2016, 09:17 PM   #22
camerain
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I just discovered the Facebook thing. I am probably officially a lurker. I have been on this board for several years. One review for a bp girl. The biggest challenge is being an black newbie who can only hobby occasionally. Of course that is for the national pinned thread. There are a lot of variables that can limit posting. Does this count as upping my count?
camerain is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 10:50 PM   #23
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't judge my dates on race, but how they treat me and tip me.
Hahahaha that sounder funnier the way I said it.
But seriously, the idea of only seeing a specific gender in my mind is quite silly.

I can have a connection with anyone of any race or gender. I find each person is a unique and wonderful experience, you've just got to find that perfect frequency and ride the wave together. If you're in sync with your partner...you'll find this whole other world of pleasure.
Anyone can get to nirvana baby.
Old 12-31-2016, 12:21 AM   #24
terrier16973479
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I got on FB simply to stay in touch with my step kids who moved across the country. For a number of reasons I am not as active as I have been in the past. I won't go into the reasons, but the problem I have with Facebook can be summed up this way:
I know those people!
The persona that my step kids put out on Facebook is not really who they are, because:
I know those people!
One other topic I want to mention briefly is that it is much easier for people to say hurtful things to each other when they are not face to face, and so much communication these days is not face to face. I feel that is why threads/chats/IM/email chains/... can so easily spiral off track, or if they go on a long time often devolve into a pissing match. I remember that what is said during in person between 2 people is only about 15% of the communication, the rest is non-verbal. So, any electronic communication without hearing their voice or seeing facial expressions misses almost all the communication. Even electronic communication with some of that like the telephone or skype, still misses a lot of that, such as body language and micro-expressions. I would also argue, it misses almost all the compassion, the feeling, the humanity.
Who could argue that just words could ever replace a hug?
terrier16973479 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 12:41 AM   #25
terrier16973479
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Let me quickly add that what I like about Eccie, there are no pretensions about sharing anything about the RW. For me this is a place to share, express, and act on fantasies, that normally are only discussed within intimate relationships. Because of the anonymity, it's a fairly safe place to express and share them, and with the added ability to act on them, albiet risky way.
I really do love this site, and I am so glad I found you all!
Thanks for listening! I'll shut up now!
terrier16973479 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women