Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2014, 04:10 PM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You guys are lucky now it is covered go ahead and get yours.
Okay, that is some funny shit, right there.....
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:12 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Just another total bullshit post by jd.

"Under the Clean Air Act (CAA), EPA is required to review its air quality standards every five years. According to EPA, a federal court required the agency to issue a final standard by December 14, because it did not meet its five-year legal deadline. In June, EPA proposed to retain the coarse particulate matter (PM-10) standard, and several farm groups submitted comments encouraging EPA to make that proposal final.
National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) Deputy Environmental Counsel Ashley McDonald said her organization “is relieved that EPA listened to rural America and realized that further tightening the dust standard would have disastrous effects on America's agricultural economy.”

http://www.agri-pulse.com/EPA-announ...s-12142012.asp

Keep drinking the kool-aid, Muncher

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:20 PM   #18
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Medicaid is now covering sex change operations at a cost of 7 to 50 thousand per operation. (Does that even include followup costs, long term care?)
What kind of a sick, twisted country lets hundreds of other worthy causes beg for money while paying for sex change operations?

Technically, it is no longer automatically denied, like it should be.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...hange-surgery/
It's Medicare, not Medicaid you half-wit.

Yeah, this is something everybody ought to get their panties wadded up about. I am sure there are at least several dozen seniors out there that are looking to change genders. And, don't you just know that those trans-gender surgeons are lined up out the door to accept what Medicare pays for medical procedures? Which is about 15% to 20% of what is charged?

This is the sort of stupid non-issue that the angry fearful white men that we were making fun of the other day lay awake at night gnashing their dentures over. Ridiculous.
Old 05-31-2014, 05:03 PM   #19
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
It's Medicare, not Medicaid you half-wit.

Yeah, this is something everybody ought to get their panties wadded up about. I am sure there are at least several dozen seniors out there that are looking to change genders. And, don't you just know that those trans-gender surgeons are lined up out the door to accept what Medicare pays for medical procedures? Which is about 15% to 20% of what is charged?

This is the sort of stupid non-issue that the angry fearful white men that we were making fun of the other day lay awake at night gnashing their dentures over. Ridiculous.That sounds pretty racist, my boy. Unlike Assup, at least I'm not using the n word.
Here is an article connecting it to both Medicare and Medicaid.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/oba...tions-to-obama

Here is an article that estimates the cost.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local...ery-lifted.ece
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 05:06 PM   #20
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
From your own article.

Jennifer Levi, a lawyer who directs the Transgender Rights Project of Gay & Lesbian Advocates and Defenders in Boston, said the ruling does not mean Medicare recipients are necessarily entitled to have sex reassignment surgery paid for by the government.

A real Jewish lawyer totally disagrees with your assessment.
And while we're on the subject of real, how about a link to the costs you put up? Please see link in my response to TimmyBoy (It was in the Dallas Morning News today)
You will note that I said in my original post that it was no longer automatically denied.
I say it should be denied in every case. It "not being automatically denied" is code speak for a green light to get it done.
I assume you liberals support paying for this shit?
Old 05-31-2014, 05:15 PM   #21
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is the sort of stupid non-issue that the angry fearful white men that we were making fun of the other day lay awake at night gnashing their dentures over. Ridiculous.
I'm not fearful of the US failing - I'm certain of it if things don't change. Angry about it is entirely different from being fearful, faggot.
BTW, I won't invite you to Love Field for a fight. Fighting blacks is a no win proposition. If you win, it is a hate crime. If you lose, you got what you deserved. That's why white folks don't like to be around black folks, in case you've ever wondered. You can't win, the system is fixed - so why risk getting your shit stolen, anyway!!!! hahahahahahaha
Old 05-31-2014, 06:37 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Poor Hating Han!

You lose your Han-dicapped parking pass for Love Field?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 07:38 PM   #23
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Here is an article connecting it to both Medicare and Medicaid.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/oba...tions-to-obama

Here is an article that estimates the cost.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local...ery-lifted.ece
No, all you have to do is read the silly headline in the first link to know that Medicaid wasn't part of the discussion we're having, you just hope it is because that gives you the opportunity to piss on the poor people in addition to the old people. Try again.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:52 PM   #24
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm not fearful of the US failing - I'm certain of it if things don't change. Angry about it is entirely different from being fearful, faggot.
BTW, I won't invite you to Love Field for a fight. Fighting blacks is a no win proposition. If you win, it is a hate crime. If you lose, you got what you deserved. That's why white folks don't like to be around black folks, in case you've ever wondered. You can't win, the system is fixed - so why risk getting your shit stolen, anyway!!!! hahahahahahaha
Invite me to Love Field for a fight? What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not meeting you anywhere to fight.

I'd get arrested for kicking the shit out of you......and then have to deal with the monster lawyer you would sic on me for humiliating you like the sniveling little bitch I bet you would turn into as soon as things started looking like you were gonna go home with your face fucked up.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:58 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

BTW Slobbrin, your "point" is sourced by old news.

Guess you had to dig really deep on Google to find something adequately ignorant to keep your seat in the room warm.
Old 05-31-2014, 11:31 PM   #26
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
FYI, there is a town in Kansas called Liberal

My advice, just ignore stupid regulations and shoot any bastard who tries to enforce them. Isn't that how this country started in the first place?
There's also a town in Missouri named Liberal. It was founded by and for atheists. On a much sweeter note there's a town in Missouri named Liberty. I would rather live there.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:33 AM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Jesse robed the bank in Liberty, Mo
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:34 AM   #28
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, all you have to do is read the silly headline in the first link to know that Medicaid wasn't part of the discussion we're having, you just hope it is because that gives you the opportunity to piss on the poor people in addition to the old people. Try again.
Objecting to the sick idea of the government paying for sex change operations is hardly pissing on poor people. In fact, I'd rather they get the money than waste it on liberal bullshit like sex change operations, plus all the free aftercare the faggot would need.
As for you beating me up - in your dreams, boy.
Old 06-01-2014, 08:40 AM   #29
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
BTW Slobbrin, your "point" is sourced by old news.

Guess you had to dig really deep on Google to find something adequately ignorant to keep your seat in the room warm.

Published on Apr 14, 2014...That's old? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eHEwU-Joig

click on "show more" and you will find this article. http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barb...lean-air-rules It's not old either...April 11, 2014 - 5:32 PM

So once again you are full of SHIT... Shit Eater
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:52 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

5:32 pm?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That IS old!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women