Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2013, 07:52 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Imagine the equivalent story; but PP is a conservative rght to life christian group that makes the mother deliver a living baby, instead of giving her the abortion she wanted .........

Can you imagine the news coverage and outrage ?

CNN would lead, as would CBS, ABC, and every other pro abortion journalist outlet...
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:54 AM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

--Let's see if the DA has the balls to turn the complaint into an indictment.............

From one of the commentary in the link...........

west129 • 21 hours ago −
I am speechless. Nothing seems to make sense anymore. We want strict gun controls but are pro-choice in killing the unborn. We are a nation of absurd contradictions, a nation without a soul.

Amen West129..........
Old 02-22-2013, 07:56 AM   #18
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
She had a procedure SHE DIDN'T WANT go wrong. That's a bit more than med mal. It's more like, I don't know, maybe, a CRIME?
Med Mal is a crime. Of course, if the other findings are proven true, there are more charges to be filed as well. Again, that's what we have the courts there to handle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Sounds like you've been listening to Planned Parenthood public relations nonsense. They make it sound like they're in the business of giving away fuzzy puppies.

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in the country. Ninety percent of the women who go to Planned Parenthood get abortions. For every one adoption referral done by Planned Parenthood, they perform one hundred and forty five abortions. Planned Parenthood has killed approximately one million babies in the last three years.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ills/?page=all
Actually, it sounds like you're the one drinking the Kool-Aid.

By your very article, it doesn't say 90% of women who go to Planned Parenthood get abortions. The article says that 90% of pregnant women who go to PP get abortions, which is a significantly different number (if the claim is even true).

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/01...renthoo/192092

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
Assup, you really need to read the original story before you hit the QUOTE button and light your keyboard's afterburners.

Jbravo_123, you too.
How is what I said about the case untrue? If there are any charges to be filed, they should be handled in court like any other cases. If what the provider did was true, they should lose their license and face any other criminal/civil penalties for what they did. Just because the lady was going in for an abortion immediately doesn't make it any better or worse than having a similar thing happen to you for any other medical procedure.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:14 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
She went in there for an abortion using the pill. Her intention upon arrival was to prevent any further arrivals.

The procedure went bad and PP should be held responsible the same as any other hospital or clinic. I don't see anything hazy or outrageous about this. nor do I see this as a bully pulpit from which to bash abortion.

Procedures go bad all the time. Even deliveries of babies that are 100% wanted by their parents.

This is a medical Fuckup. Not another reason to hate on the President or abortion clinics. If she was strapped down and forcibly butchered then criminal charges, like attempted murder, even rape, should be considered.

+1

These are the same numbnuts that bitch about the President using Sandy Hook to promote gun control. Talk about hypocrites.

Let us not forget they also bitch about the Senator from NJ fucking prostitutes and they bitch about Harry Reid bringing up Mitt's income tax dodge.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:20 AM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

How is this limited to being only a "medical fuck up"..............

"Plaintiff immediately told the Planned Parenthood Doctor to stop and that she did not want to go through with the abortion procedure because she had not received any anesthetic....The Planned Parenthood Doctor did not stop despite Plaintiff’s request,"

This fact alone goes beyond being a medical fuck up; and as asserted in the complaint, it is False Imprisonment.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:41 AM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

WTF there is a huge difference (which you are not aware of) between a POLICY supported by a party when this happens and an EVENT which is supported by no one. One directly ties to the left and the other always seems to turn out to be a nut cake with left wing sympathies. Wake up WTF!

As for the mammogram argument, I will allow that maybe one PP clinic has the machine to do a mammogram so that it shows up on an invoice. That is not saying that they use it but the myth came from somewhere.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
How is this limited to being only a "medical fuck up"..............

"Plaintiff immediately told the Planned Parenthood Doctor to stop and that she did not want to go through with the abortion procedure because she had not received any anesthetic....The Planned Parenthood Doctor did not stop despite Plaintiff’s request,"

This fact alone goes beyond being a medical fuck up; and as asserted in the complaint, it is False Imprisonment.
Not false imprisonment. As i mentioned above, if she was forcibly restrained and butchered, then other charges might be brought. Unless the DA brings some, its a civil action.

she changed her mind after she had agreed to the procedure and it had begun. It's a medical mal case. Years ago, this woman would have successfully sued in a Texas court for millions. But we know what's happened since.

Not surprisingly, some of you idiots have taken this unfortunate case as another opportunity to bash Obama, who as we all know was hiding behind the exam room curtain. Chit, for all we know, he ordered the clinic to treat the woman in question in that manner.

I agree this is a tragic case. But you boys trying to politicize women's health once again. and, not surprisingly you used a lopsided report from an anti-choice tabloid blog to do it. Did anyone see a comment or statement from the PP office anywhere in the story? did anybody see the actual complaint?

WHIRLYTURD even quotes an anonymous commenter from the blog post. God I hope that isn't a new TREND! Imagine what a Google search will reveal for that poor schmuck! Good going, WHIRLYTURD. You've proven you're willing to put innocents at risk to forward your agenda on a SHMB!

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Nor does your stupidity.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:48 AM   #23
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Wasn't it Obama (yes, it was) who voted in the Illinois state senate to NOT render aid to babies who survived abortion. The intent is a dead baby and a dead baby is what they will get, one way or the other. Is that what you mean?
Old 02-22-2013, 09:19 AM   #24
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
She had a procedure SHE DIDN'T WANT go wrong. That's a bit more than med mal. It's more like, I don't know, maybe, a CRIME?
Tell us all again, genius, how this is any different from what Gov. Vaginal Probe in VA wants done? Plus, she would of had to pay for it herself. I need links, too.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:57 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
WTF there is a huge difference (which you are not aware of) between a POLICY supported by a party when this happens and an EVENT which is supported by no one.

There is no POLICY that supports abortion after a woman decides not to. That is not your first lie but for arguments sake, let's say it is your first lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
. One directly ties to the left and the other always seems to turn out to be a nut cake with left wing sympathies. Wake up WTF!

The Sandy Hook shooter was not left wing nut case, nor a right wing nut case for that matter. Another lie told by you.

Neither tie to either party or their POLICY. That you can not see that is why I called you a hypocrite and now a liar.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:01 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Imagine the equivalent story; but PP is a conservative rght to life christian group that makes the mother deliver a living baby, instead of giving her the abortion she wanted .........

Can you imagine the news coverage and outrage ?

CNN would lead, as would CBS, ABC, and every other pro abortion journalist outlet...
Start your own News organization if you do not like how the news is reported in this country...that is how it works Whirly. All this crying just makes you seem like a girl. .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:27 AM   #27
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Maybe they should keep their legs crossed and they wouldn't have these problems.
+1. The only (not so) "difficult decision" that wasn't made was to not have unprotected sex or to not use birth control.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:32 AM   #28
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Come on WTF, knock off the lying. I said "nut cake" not case. The policy you question is about abortion and not medical butchery. That is your claim. Also when you use the word "seems" it leaves open the possibility of flyers. Meaning that not everyone is a nut cake with left wing tendencies but occassionally there is just an apolitical nut cake. Of course if you found a right wing nut "case" then I'm sure that you would specify just how rare that was. Wouldn't you?
Old 02-22-2013, 11:46 AM   #29
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Maybe they should keep their legs crossed and they wouldn't have these problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Tell us all again, genius, how this is any different from what Gov. Vaginal Probe in VA wants done? Plus, she would of had to pay for it herself. I need links, too.

How about a dead baby, which the mother decided she wanted?? How many dead babies have resulted from a vaginal probe?? Links, please...
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:57 PM   #30
timpage
Account Disabled

I'm a bit perplexed at everyone's willingness to accept the allegations contained in a lawsuit.....filed by a anti-abortion law firm mill.... representing a plaintiff who probably wants millions of dollars.....as being 100% true, accurate and/or correct.

They rarely are, and I bet in this case, that there will be quite a different story told by the defendants regarding what occurred once they have a chance to respond to the allegations. It will be interesting to see what the real facts are, as they are developed in the case. I'll bet things didn't play out exactly as alleged in the plaintiff's lawsuit.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women