Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35871
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2011, 10:46 PM   #16
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Time to grab some for Galt vs Dirty Dog, this could be interesting. I missed these little dramas while I was gone lol.

Now back to the action
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:39 AM   #17
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

dd..then why did you bring it up? what pimping and violence? if you are going to make strong accusations back em up.
deacon is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:27 PM   #18
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Sybil

Deacon/Galt/Barleycorn all the same.

When anyone defends any of these false identities the bells go off and the red flags wave.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #19
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

yawn.
deacon is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:48 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
Deacon/Galt/Barleycorn all the same.

When anyone defends any of these false identities the bells go off and the red flags wave.
Whew! Thanks Catnip. I thought it was my hearing aid and my glasses.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:52 PM   #21
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default COG

It is ok COG you just had the hearing aid in your eye and the glasses in your ear.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #22
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon View Post
dd..then why did you bring it up? what pimping and violence? if you are going to make strong accusations back em up.
To discuss this further would require exposing a provider who has done nothing but put up and suffer from knowing him. He knows what the score is and so do others on the board, if you dont then your not suppose to I guess. I brought it up so John would know that he has not been gone long enough that people have forgotten what he has done. Dont be fooled, he knows exactly what I am talking about.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Thanks, Catnip! That's much better now.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:33 PM   #24
john_galt
Valued Poster

Dirty Dog, you and I know that you lie like a big steaming pile of cow manure. Put up or shut up time. The way I see it is that if someone has a particular lady that he sees more than once then, according to you, his is "pimping". So far you have offered no proof, zero, nada, zip. Isn't that what this site is all about. Some people get on here and talk about the ladies that they've met, others like to ask questions, still others want to brag that they have criminal associates (you), and other get on here to shoot the shit.
You also mentioned violence. Back that up big guy. Show us the evidence. Yes, I'm not in town anymore but that is the problem with the Internet. Character assassination can cross state lines and I think liars like you should be exposed but I think some people are starting to catch on to you.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:52 PM   #25
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
Dirty Dog, you and I know that you lie like a big steaming pile of cow manure. Put up or shut up time. The way I see it is that if someone has a particular lady that he sees more than once then, according to you, his is "pimping". So far you have offered no proof, zero, nada, zip. Isn't that what this site is all about. Some people get on here and talk about the ladies that they've met, others like to ask questions, still others want to brag that they have criminal associates (you), and other get on here to shoot the shit.
You also mentioned violence. Back that up big guy. Show us the evidence. Yes, I'm not in town anymore but that is the problem with the Internet. Character assassination can cross state lines and I think liars like you should be exposed but I think some people are starting to catch on to you.
Goodbye John, I have already told you I would not out her, if it was simply seeing someone more than once then we would not have an issue, but you and I and several others know the truth John, whether someone else thinks I am a liar I could give a shit. If she want to out herself and expose the situation that is her choice. As for what this board is about, its about its about providers and their services good and bad, the girls already know about you John, other hobbyists dont need to know unless you want to tell them or the provider does. As for my criminal associates, John its not them who should concern you. This is my last response to this thread so talk all you want, but you and I both know that you are nothing but a maggot filled pile of feces John, Pezzi di Merda.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:56 PM   #26
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Galt still have the same fag avatars. You moved to Iowa to have more corn to cornhole your self with. I don't think it's your political views more like your just one of those creepy bastards that lives in someone's basement that keeps the ladies from seeing you. Creepy fucker.
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:24 PM   #27
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

DD, are you referring to the time that JG/JD asked advice on enticing a young college girl that needed a car to enter the hobby? Yeah, I know he said he never went through with it, but the truth was revealed and word gets around. I also will not out the provider in question (although it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out), but I am sure if she wants to speak up she will. I will say the violence accusation is new to me, but I did know about the pimping. JG, it is a shame you won't be checking in here as often or as much. Good riddance and take your alter ego with you.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:10 AM   #28
john_galt
Valued Poster

I have to admit it took some time but I figured out Dirty Dog. It was the insistence of two ladies. I couldn't figure out what he was talking about. I have had multiple reviews on a few women but why two. Yesterday it came to me; he has contacted these women! Okay, I have had the experience of two ladies suddenly deciding that they didn't want to see me anymore and it made sense, Dirty is spreading crap like I thought. This is how he acts on this site. In fact one lady from Omaha had made an appointment with me and I arrived on time. Suddenly she was reluctant to see me. We had some fun times and she was well compensated so it didn't make any sense. Until now. The other lady I helped out early on with a refillable cell phone and then I hear she said I lied about something. This I know for a fact, I have never lied to this woman ever. So someone else must have put some ideas in her head. Enter Dirty (who lives up to his name). So there you have my friends. You can disagree with me but I wouldn't. You can see what a real peach Dirty is. So Dirty and his girlfriends can keep Kansas City and I'll take the rest of the country. Always remember, a scorpion never changes. Watch your backs everyone.

By the way, nimrod, that avatar is Percy Dovetonsils played by the great comedian Ernie Kovacs.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:43 AM   #29
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Eureka

Sounds a lot like Herman Cain accusing Rick Perry of leaking sexual issues?
Old 11-04-2011, 12:48 PM   #30
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Did anyone miss me (put your hand down Cheaper)?

No.

I'm sure you didn't miss any of us.

There have been others with your point of view to take your place so your opinions weren't missed either.
KCJoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women