Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48393
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How many buildings collapsed on 9-11-2001 ?
2 1 5.88%
3 16 94.12%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2023, 08:45 AM   #16
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Hang on... I surely agree with Lucas here.

But let's just say that it WAS a missile of some-sort.

Please explain WHY the government would COVER THAT UP.
WHY would they tell the world that it WAS a plane??

Are YOU claiming that Bush or someone else in the
American government shot the missile at "its-own" building??

#### Salty
Hold up a minute before you get into a cover up or Government involvement. Examine the physical reality of this claim that a 747 Jet liner hitting a 77 foot tall building like the Pentagon. Do you really think that hijacker took the controls of that jet thousands of feet in the air going 500 mph and made a rapid descend precisely navigating at ground level hitting the Pentagon all the while maintaining it's high altitude cruising speed? Also there was no debris field indicating an Air Craft of that magnitude hit the Pentagon the reporter on the scene in the video I posted confirms that. If you're still stuck on the Official Narrative then you'll never be open to anything else associated with 911. All Governments are corrupt understand that before you regard everything else a Conspiracy.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 12:37 PM   #17
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Way too many dah
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 01:14 PM   #18
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82
Default How to tell what hit the Pentagon

If you compare videos from the planes hitting into the trade towers, and the video of the explosion at the Pentagon there is one tell-tale sign. It is the immense fireball that is expelled upward, versus an explosion expelling outward in all directions. If it would have been a missile you would see large volumes of material and almost no flames, as is the nature of very high explosive materials, the same stuff they use and demolition of buildings. However jet fuel, which is like diesel fuel ignites and creates those huge fire plumes, and since there's such a volume of fuel it creates that billowing smoke that is seen immediately after the entry of the foreign body into the building. Essentially vaporizing the fuel, and all you need is a spark to create that billowing effect. High performance explosives working a much more different way. Hell even the bombing in front of Oklahoma City, shows you how adding things like a high efficiency oxidizer such as fertilizer, increases both the explosive power but reduces the amount of billowing flames.

Your science lesson for the day
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 01:20 PM   #19
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
If you compare videos from the planes hitting into the trade towers, and the video of the explosion at the Pentagon there is one tell-tale sign. It is the immense fireball that is expelled upward, versus an explosion expelling outward in all directions. If it would have been a missile you would see large volumes of material and almost no flames, as is the nature of very high explosive materials, the same stuff they use and demolition of buildings. However jet fuel, which is like diesel fuel ignites and creates those huge fire plumes, and since there's such a volume of fuel it creates that billowing smoke that is seen immediately after the entry of the foreign body into the building. Essentially vaporizing the fuel, and all you need is a spark to create that billowing effect. High performance explosives working a much more different way. Hell even the bombing in front of Oklahoma City, shows you how adding things like a high efficiency oxidizer such as fertilizer, increases both the explosive power but reduces the amount of billowing flames.

Your science lesson for the day
If it was a Plane there would have been an obvious debris field. Your common sense lesson for the day.
Old 09-15-2023, 06:43 PM   #20
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Wow!!! I must of missed something by not reading all the post (never do never will. I only address the topicof the thread .

Fake media planes I guess lol. Now that's a really far out reach. That's just the way it is
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 07:27 PM   #21
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Wow!!! I must of missed something by not reading all the post (never do never will. I only address the topicof the thread .

Fake media planes I guess lol. Now that's a really far out reach. That's just the way it is
Fake News, Fake Planes it all ties in. Something for the Fluoridated masses to believe in.
Old 09-15-2023, 08:34 PM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Hold up a minute before you get into a cover up or Government involvement. Examine the physical reality of this claim that a 747 Jet liner hitting a 77 foot tall building like the Pentagon. Do you really think that hijacker took the controls of that jet thousands of feet in the air going 500 mph and made a rapid descend precisely navigating at ground level hitting the Pentagon all the while maintaining it's high altitude cruising speed? Also there was no debris field indicating an Air Craft of that magnitude hit the Pentagon the reporter on the scene in the video I posted confirms that. If you're still stuck on the Official Narrative then you'll never be open to anything else associated with 911. All Governments are corrupt understand that before you regard everything else a Conspiracy.

yes because several of the terrorists trained to fly in the US and raised suspicion of at least one flight school that these assholes showed no real interest in piloting a plane in terms of landing and takeoffs? all they cared about was enough skill to pilot these planes into their targets.

this was reported to the FBI yet field reports from agents to FBI headquarters went unheeded. i don't consider that a conspiracy just incompetence.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 09:55 PM   #23
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Hang on... I surely agree with Lucas here.

But let's just say that it WAS a missile of some-sort.

Please explain WHY the government would COVER THAT UP.
WHY would they tell the world that it WAS a plane??

Are YOU claiming that Bush or someone else in the
American government shot the missile at "its-own" building??

#### Salty
Exactly. For most conspiracy rabbit holes I find a pretty simple test often leads me to some truth. You asked the right question. Why? Who either benefits from it or loses something if we hear missile instead of plane? Where did the plane go that we were told caused the impact?

Just because it makes for an intriguing story doesn't mean we should believe it. Did we fake the moon landing? Maybe. I don't think so but I do believe people made plans maybe even shot some footage just in case. There was plenty motivation for it.

With 9-11 the reality is so fucked up we really don't want any of it to be true and there were plenty of people trying to get famous making up glorious tales trying to connect any dot they could. More motivation on the propaganda side than the truth side in my eyes
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 10:14 PM   #24
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
yes because several of the terrorists trained to fly in the US and raised suspicion of at least one flight school that these assholes showed no real interest in piloting a plane in terms of landing and takeoffs? all they cared about was enough skill to pilot these planes into their targets.

this was reported to the FBI yet field reports from agents to FBI headquarters went unheeded. i don't consider that a conspiracy just incompetence.
I don't believe that story you either learn to fly with all necessary skills or you don't. No certified Flight Instructor is going to play that dumb ass game. Besides a Boeing 757 is a bit different than a Cessna.
Old 09-15-2023, 10:30 PM   #25
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't believe that story you either learn to fly with all necessary skills or you don't. No certified Flight Instructor is going to play that dumb ass game. Besides a Boeing 757 is a bit different than a Cessna.
... Ok...

But the point that DNinj and me-self are making
is that Why -- --- WHY - would the government
lie about it?? ... And in such case - a missile OR
a plane - the result and the questions are the same.

... WHO did it? The same .. uh.. 9-11 culprits
who did the planes into the towers??

And, again - WHAT is the motivation for the
American government to LIE? ... Reckon I'm not seeing it.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 10:43 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

FBI Knew Terrorists Were Using Flight Schools

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...-393c2256c2b4/

believe it now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Exactly. For most conspiracy rabbit holes I find a pretty simple test often leads me to some truth. You asked the right question. Why? Who either benefits from it or loses something if we hear missile instead of plane? Where did the plane go that we were told caused the impact?

Just because it makes for an intriguing story doesn't mean we should believe it. Did we fake the moon landing? Maybe. I don't think so but I do believe people made plans maybe even shot some footage just in case. There was plenty motivation for it.

With 9-11 the reality is so fucked up we really don't want any of it to be true and there were plenty of people trying to get famous making up glorious tales trying to connect any dot they could. More motivation on the propaganda side than the truth side in my eyes

exactly. let's apply occam's razor shall we?

what's more likely? that the US government orchestrated a vast plot to bring down the twin towers and other targets like the pentagon using Saudi "agents" secretly working for the CIA or a bunch of radical Saudi assholes funded by the millions of Osama Bin Laden who despised the US for leaving air force bases in Saudi Arabia after the first Gulf War?

i'll go with the latter.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 05:39 AM   #27
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
FBI Knew Terrorists Were Using Flight Schools

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...-393c2256c2b4/

believe it now?

exactly. let's apply occam's razor shall we?

what's more likely? that the US government orchestrated a vast plot to bring down the twin towers and other targets like the pentagon using Saudi "agents" secretly working for the CIA or a bunch of radical Saudi assholes funded by the millions of Osama Bin Laden who despised the US for leaving air force bases in Saudi Arabia after the first Gulf War?

i'll go with the latter.
What I believe is our Government had knowledge of the attacks and allowed it to happen. If the FBI had knowledge of known Terrorist attending Flight Training they could have intervened. The 911 attacks were a surprise to the American People not our Government.
Old 09-16-2023, 07:56 AM   #28
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Fake News, Fake Planes it all ties in. Something for the Fluoridated masses to believe in.
It’s difficult, well for me impossible, to take a conspiracy nut seriously, you don’t believe 9/11 was planes flying into the Pentagon, you don’t believe the holocaust, Covid wasn’t real, alien abductions happen; dude, the stuff that’s in that head of yours is pretty sad. Get out more. Visit a museum. Stay off nutty websites that reinforce wacky thinking. Make these latter years worthwhile.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 08:41 AM   #29
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
It’s difficult, well for me impossible, to take a conspiracy nut seriously, you don’t believe 9/11 was planes flying into the Pentagon, you don’t believe the holocaust, Covid wasn’t real, alien abductions happen; dude, the stuff that’s in that head of yours is pretty sad. Get out more. Visit a museum. Stay off nutty websites that reinforce wacky thinking. Make these latter years worthwhile.
The sad thing is you have no definitive proof of any of it. I suppose you believe in the Alien Corpse that is being displayed in Mexico. If you do then you believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny, lol.
Old 09-16-2023, 10:34 AM   #30
HoHound
BANNED

Why would the government attack itself and blame another country for the attack it committed or allowed on itself? To go to war, of course, which is what happened. The nation must always be at war, feeding the military industrial complex. Defense contractors donate tons of money to politicians. War is good for the economy, the stock market, the defense contractors, the military industrial complex, and the deep state. Consider all the useless wars we've been in: Korean War, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Ukraine. Remember the "weapons of mass destruction" lie regarding Iraq? Even Pearl Harbor was allowed to take place. They saw radar of the Japanese planes coming and did nothing. The navy also moved all the functional military vessels the day before the attack. The Japanese bombed a bunch of broken down, obsolete duds. If you don't think the deep state and the defense contractors will sacrifice your military age children for corporate profits, you're kidding yourself. Wake up, folks. If you believe the official government media narrative, then YOU are the conspiracy theorist.
HoHound is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women