Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453164
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48222
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: This is the biggest concern for earning my vote
Immigration 3 13.04%
Economy 12 52.17%
Voting Rights and oversight 4 17.39%
Energy & Climate 4 17.39%
None of the above- please post your replies. 3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2023, 05:06 PM   #16
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Glad you wrote your comments but isn't that #3 around voter rights / oversight?? As far as the stealing goes, I haven't seen one lawsuit that was won regarding allegations of cheating.

Please cite the cheating that has been proven.

Now the lies....hell both sides are fucking experts at that sir.
That's because it's not actual cheating.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 05:54 PM   #17
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Economy. Economy. Economy. Inflation and high interest rates are somewhat new to the younger crowd but those of us who remember 12% being a decent rate on a secured loan know how serious we should be taking economic issues.

I see comments on term limits and though a younger me viewed the idea differently today I think 2 terms in the Senate is plenty long enough. For the House I think 3 consecutive and 5 overall would be fair.

Unfortunately our current mode is for both sides to battle each other while accomplishing very little in the way of addressing many of the issues mentioned above. Until we the people have some avenues to demand results I don't see much getting done on that laundry list. Way too much energy spent pointing fingers and blaming 'the other side' for shit. Not nearly enough accountability and consequences for lack of accomplishment
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 06:25 PM   #18
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

I'm hoping the dems will have someone I can vote FOR...and not just vote against the lesser, by a bunch, of the fucked up gop wanna be kings

I'm also hoping that the blue powers that be will appoint Mayor Pete in 2024.
Putin and the prince can't appoint any corrupt (top-secret providers)red shit these days. I just want a young smart person with ideas. That eliminated all the Maga morons

Or Michelle

It will be a big blue streak though even after everyone is impeached
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 06:25 PM   #19
soldierboy44
BANNED

Encounters: 150

Quoting a famous campaign manager.........."It's the economy stupid."
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 06:45 PM   #20
Tsmokies
BANNED

66% of people admit that don't really know about the economic situation. 99% of those listen to faux news where of course there are no signs of improvement

Still all good in my hood. Even though the prince and little put wants another corrupt Maga moron like trumpy controlling and fucking up the country...we need more top secret files comrade... Saudi will pay billions again
Old 09-11-2023, 08:11 PM   #21
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

A President has absolutely no control over the Economy, get that through your damn heads people.

Look at all the people we have with Economics degrees, and they can’t control it. Oh they can tell us what it’s not doing or doing, in other words ‘read & analyze stats’, but they can’t fix anything with it…We have a Federal Reserve Chairman, an economic expert, a banking and finance expert and he can’t control inflation.

Fuck that bullshit a POTUS can control the Economy…LMAO

A POTUS can’t control the price of a carton of eggs, much less a taco at Jack-in-the-Crack, and you think he can control or influence the price of a barrel oil, or the GDP…LMAO II
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 08:19 PM   #22
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
I'm hoping the dems will have someone I can vote FOR...and not just vote against the lesser, by a bunch, of the fucked up gop wanna be kings

I'm also hoping that the blue powers that be will appoint Mayor Pete in 2024.
Putin and the prince can't appoint any corrupt (top-secret providers)red shit these days. I just want a young smart person with ideas. That eliminated all the Maga morons

Or Michelle

It will be a big blue streak though even after everyone is impeached
How about Gavin Newsom. I am sure he would be glad to fuck up the rest of the Country like he did California.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:20 PM   #23
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

The current price of gasoline dissolves your first sentence. Not sure the word control one I would use as a descriptor in this context but absolutely the White House has a significant impact on the economy
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 08:53 PM   #24
Tsmokies
BANNED

It's the deficit that controls the economy. If you don't believe my lie ask faux news

Of course that doesn't include the previous guy that ran up the deficit the most of any president in history...in only four years. What a record the Maga morons to be proud of

It's still good in my hood and everywhere else since the economy is on fire...except for faux news viewers that can't even spell economy.

States have record surplus tax revenue because of the Biden economy. Record profits for businesses because of the Biden economy.

If anyone is being a whiney little biotch that's stuck at home...look in the mirror and point your middle finger at that loser.
Before they come to take your gas stove, ceiling fans, oldest dog and all your beer
Old 09-11-2023, 09:37 PM   #25
Levianon17
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Tsmokies;1063297234]It's the deficit that controls the economy. If you don't believe my lie ask faux news

Of course that doesn't include the previous guy that ran up the deficit the most of any president in history...in only four years. What a record the Maga morons to be proud of

It's still good in my hood and everywhere else since the economy is on fire...except for faux news viewers that can't even spell economy.

States have record surplus tax revenue because of the Biden economy. Record profits for businesses because of the Biden economy.

If anyone is being a whiney little biotch that's stuck at home...look in the mirror and point your middle finger at that loser.
Before they come to take your gas stove, ceiling fans, oldest dog and all your beer[/QUOT
E]
I think they should get the Guns first.
Old 09-11-2023, 10:27 PM   #26
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Main concern? Keeping trump off ballots and or from getting elected

... WHY?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 06:50 AM   #27
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Looks like after a day- economics is leading the pack strongly. It's odd that costs of goods for some have come all the way back down to pre covid costs; Eggs for example are down to 1.20-1.70 a dozen depending on size in western PA.

However, gas and diesel prices are still high so why are eggs so low? Would have thought transportation costs being higher might have a bigger impact but doesn't seem to be the case.

The price of building materials seems to be coming down, and a few other consumer items. Costs on cars etc. seems to be moderating downward, (even without all the EV hype and distraction). Hopefully it can just be another choice vs. a political football. (how many of those types of items are just that these days?)

That said, oil prices likely have still a huge impact on all add-on expenses like shipping and manufacturing costs for raw materials etc. What is equally surprising is that how ppl think oil and gas prices are tied to a political party vs. global commodity prices. Add on the costs for new production of the same is borne by the oil companies and decisions to drill more holes likely will not happen from an exploratory perspective in this economy. The free or cheap money to drill has not been available as readily so I think we will see them tighten up on exploration, but I'm certain policy could change some of that. The problem with that policy is that we have politicians that have oil/ gas companies in their pocket and it's likely not gonna get changed quickly if it affects that relationship. Add to the mix, how global characters like other producers either increasing or decreasing production and you are literally chasing your tail. Come full circle, and even if you do increase production, (at lower dollar sales per barrel, and there will be no interest in increasing production domestically with that huge question mark behind it.

If you've got a perspective on the economy not raised in this thread- appreciate your contribution to the discussion.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 07:13 AM   #28
buzzlghtyr401
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Back to the election topic...

Proof-Yes, I wonder why also. I've seen plenty of evidence that, to me, says there was massive cheating. I don't understand how anyone can believe Comrade Joe got 80 million votes. 16 million more than the Dems savior Obama. Between JB and DJT, combined they supposedly got about 151 million votes with about 165 million registered voters in the country. That's almost a 92% turn out rate. That has never happened. We average about 65% on a good day. How about all the after hours spikes for JB? There are a number of instances where in 1 counting period he received 98% of the votes counted. When, all night previously, he ran mid 40's in the same state. Too many things that make me go....hmmm.

Whoever mentioned, yes, I guess this could fall into the Voting catagory. More oversight than rights to me.
buzzlghtyr401 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 08:41 AM   #29
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzlghtyr401 View Post
Back to the election topic...

Proof-Yes, I wonder why also. I've seen plenty of evidence that, to me, says there was massive cheating. I don't understand how anyone can believe Comrade Joe got 80 million votes. 16 million more than the Dems savior Obama. Between JB and DJT, combined they supposedly got about 151 million votes with about 165 million registered voters in the country. That's almost a 92% turn out rate. That has never happened. We average about 65% on a good day. How about all the after hours spikes for JB? There are a number of instances where in 1 counting period he received 98% of the votes counted. When, all night previously, he ran mid 40's in the same state. Too many things that make me go....hmmm.

Whoever mentioned, yes, I guess this could fall into the Voting catagory. More oversight than rights to me.
lots of mail in votes are counted last, hence the late period rise and a lot of democrats vote by mail, especially during the pandemic. So add those two together and you likely have an understanding of why the late rise spikes. Also, - while Trump no doubt garnered the GOP vote. The vote for Biden could be an equal Anti-Trump Vote, vs Biden Vote. It sorta amazes me that folks on the right always think it was a vote for Biden, vs. a vote against the guy that more than half the country doesn't like. Just saying.

But I agree voting should be valid, and the states make up the oversight laws that they feel are warranted and required. The 13th and 14th amendments produced Federal law under the Second Force Act of 1871 is what allows national elections to be empowered by federal judges and US marshals to supervise local polling places. Essentially it is to protect the votes of the under-priveledged voters like women and minorities to be able to vote without impedance to access to polls.

There is also Article 1 of the constitution section 4 that says elections shall be prescribed in each state by the legislature thereof, but that congress can alter such regulations. I think this- has been more about things like gerrymandering vs. actual voter rolls and process of gathering votes. Hell, some states allow mail in ballots for months in advance, and some don't; I would also state that there have been MULTIPLE lawsuits alleging fraud and election improprieties, but none that have been proven at either the state or federal level. States generally have the final say of what happens in their areas; on all subjects from masking, education, abortion, and yes voting.

Its so easy to say "cheater" when someone loses a political race, but proving it, is a whole other matter.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 10:46 AM   #30
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Main concern? Keeping trump off ballots and or from getting elected

I am with you on Mr.Trump not running . . .

My reason though, is that if the Republicans nominate Mr. Trump, I think that all the non-Republican never Trump voters will turn out in droves for Mr. Biden and the Never Trump Republicans will stay home.

However, if the Republicans nominate about anybody except Mr. Trump, the middle-ground undecided votrs and the never Trump Republicans will put that candidate in office . . .as long as the Election process is not distorted by "irregularities".
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women