Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2012, 11:45 AM   #16
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Well it was hard to fight with them. They accused me of being a leftist (they know my buttons) and I was honestly trying to stick up for (what appeared) to be a really bad nationalist event.

I sooo don't want to be blinded by my side but damn they don't make it easy.
ur notta leftist, just chubby. LOL!
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:18 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
ur notta leftist, just chubby. LOL!
Look Af, that kinda shit is just stupid. Why don't you show a bit more manners in this regard. Thanks.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:30 PM   #18
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Look Af, that kinda shit is just stupid. Why don't you show a bit more manners in this regard. Thanks.
stupid? that from king stupid. LOL!
Old 03-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #19
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
watta DUMBASS u r LovingKKKayla. LOL! u didnt even have ur facts together before shooting ur mouth off on this thread. LOL! id tell ya to STFU but ull get ur redneck dander up. LOL! watta joke. LOL!
If you're going to lay into someone about their social class, maybe you should use proper English.

I'm pretty much pro-immigrant across the board. Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free, The wretched refuse from your teeming shore. Send these the homeless, the tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp up beside the golden door. However, I do think the Fourteenth Amendment needs to be amended to say that at least one of your parents must be legal for a child born here of foreign parents is a citizen. This is a tangible, vs imagined, vestige of slavery, and it is changing the demographics of this country.

I love Mexico; I have a house there and actively participate in the culture both here and in Mexico. It's a choice I make to span two cultures. I do not want it mandated to me by skewed demographics because of illegal activity. Unfortunately, with Mexico so close, simulation into American culture doesn't seem to be happening. They exist in a parallel culture here. With so many new citizens being born into homes that accept our lifestyle but not our culture, I think that in twenty-five years or so, at least in the cornerstone states of Texas and California and large urban areas, the politics will go backwards to a more patriarchal and religious-based society. And I do not care to have our society and politics skewed or go back in time eighty years.

Perhaps people wouldn't have such a vehement attitude / hatred towards immigrants if they played on the same field as us. That is to say, no social welfare nets for families with no legal parents, even taxes, and the like. Of course it would help if the social welfare wouldn't accept hand written notes from employers that lie about how little the the person seeking the benefit makes. Our system is broken in far more ways than just having undocumented aliens in the country. Anyone that hasn't lived or employed people in the informal economy / culture of undocumented, Mexican aliens wouldn't understand the width and breadth of the problem.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:34 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

maybe the USA chant was for both teams

snick
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #21
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
If you're going to lay into someone about their social class, maybe you should use proper English.

I'm pretty much pro-immigrant across the board. Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free, The wretched refuse from your teeming shore. Send these the homeless, the tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp up beside the golden door. However, I do think the Fourteenth Amendment needs to be amended to say that at least one of your parents must be legal for a child born here of foreign parents is a citizen. This is a tangible, vs imagined, vestige of slavery, and it is changing the demographics of this country.

I love Mexico; I have a house there and actively participate in the culture both here and in Mexico. It's a choice I make to span two cultures. I do not want it mandated to me by skewed demographics because of illegal activity. Unfortunately, with Mexico so close, simulation into American culture doesn't seem to be happening. They exist in a parallel culture here. With so many new citizens being born into homes that accept our lifestyle but not our culture, I think that in twenty-five years or so, at least in the cornerstone states of Texas and California and large urban areas, the politics will go backwards to a more patriarchal and religious-based society. And I do not care to have our society and politics skewed or go back in time eighty years.

Perhaps people wouldn't have such a vehement attitude / hatred towards immigrants if they played on the same field as us. That is to say, no social welfare nets for families with no legal parents, even taxes, and the like. Of course it would help if the social welfare wouldn't accept hand written notes from employers that lie about how little the the person seeking the benefit makes. Our system is broken in far more ways than just having undocumented aliens in the country. Anyone that hasn't lived or employed people in the informal economy / culture of undocumented, Mexican aliens wouldn't understand the width and breadth of the problem.
why would u haveta amend the 14th Amdmnt? doesnt it also say "and subject to the jurisdiction therof" or sumting like dat. LOL!

ifya dont like my english, dont read my posts. LOL! i havent read nor responded 2 ur dumb posts prior 2 u addressing me. i just ignored ur stuff.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:10 PM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Both teams were American teams and it was a conference tournament win. A big deal for high school students. What do you want them to shout? "We're number One!" sounds so limp. What is important is that the losing team ASSUMED the chant was racist and the powers that be ASSUMED that it was racist and no one thought to poll the winning team members to see what was in their hearts.

Side note: Kayla, have you ever thought of running for office? I am sure that you could find several men who would happily serve as staffers for the campaign.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

I staffed her 1 or 2 times a week for a couple of years, politics aside.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #24
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
why would u haveta amend the 14th Amdmnt? doesnt it also say "and subject to the jurisdiction therof" or sumting like dat. LOL!

ifya dont like my english, dont read my posts. LOL! i havent read nor responded 2 ur dumb posts prior 2 u addressing me. i just ignored ur stuff.
bcuz it rewrds ppl for crminal actvity az itz implmentd now. Mbe dats how you rollz. IDK.

how ya no my psts are dum if ya dont read them?

Besides, your angry, racist posts amuse me. That's why I'm here - for my amusement. You seem to be here to address your anger issues.

Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
stupid? that from king stupid. LOL!
yea thbat is how stupid it was. Even the king of stupid thought your post stupid. So just how stupid was your stupid post you stupid sob? Pretty damn stupid right? So just chil on that kind of shit...or not but if you do expect the king of stupid to point out wtf an asshole you are being
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Seriously? WTF wanting to teach manners?

This is the new leader in the race for the funniest post ever!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:16 PM   #27
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

@JD the USA chant was NOT a patriotic chant. It was a response to the Alamo Whites chants by the Edison crowd.
Grifter is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:43 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Seriously? WTF wanting to teach manners?

This is the new leader in the race for the funniest post ever!

You stick to nut licking and I will stick to manners.

Do you think that was the proper thing for Af-Freakin to say? To discuss the OP weight instead of the topic.

As you say all the time cutie pie, was there something I said there that was false? Why are you being such an asshole on this? I was defending a lady. I thought you were all about defending ladies, no matter what.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:05 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

No, WTF, I just thought it was funny. You teaching manners. And you defending a lady, when you are usually bullying them It's funny.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women