Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70685
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35682
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2023, 07:51 PM   #16
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

In the ad they used "quickie" and "inc@ll" which are required to show intent and get a conviction.
Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 08:21 PM   #17
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Saw the ad on LC, I feel for you. I hope you personal life is not jeopardize with this crap.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 09:41 PM   #18
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Avoid any chat or text about $ for whatever and you'll be fine, OP fell for the trap and agreed to everything. Sorry man
Not true anymore. All they have to do is show payment was expected even if you don't mention a dollar amount.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 08:43 AM   #19
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunbelievable View Post
I was caught in a sting in Arlington back in January. I can’t afford my own attorney so I’ll have to go with a court appointed attorney. Only thing on my background is a Class C misdemeanor from nearly ten years ago. What are the chances that my court appointed attorney could get the charges deferred or am I looking at jail time?
The money you save on a Court Appointed Lawyer will be wiped out by the fine.

Find a Tarrant County Lawyer who works with felonies and the cost of the retainer will pay for itself as the fine will be negotiated much lower than if a PD is involved. They might even get it tossed especially if you kept your mouth shut after they read you Miranda Rights.

How much was Bail?

LE does troll this board as Monica got busted in Irving and said the LEO claimed he got her contact info off an ECCIE review.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 08:44 AM   #20
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

I called the number from LC today, it went to voicemail and introduced a different phone number from the 817 that was listed from the ad. I researched the new number and it gave me a person and residence in Denton. I went further to see the name would came up by associating with a police department. I came up with nothing. Be careful out there and don’t let your penis take over your brain.
Old 03-22-2023, 11:53 AM   #21
heydey01
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Sorry this happened. Her most recent ad shows Hurst but it was Arlington PD that got you. Did the ad you replied to state Arlington? Trying to see if that’s a flag? What are some of the other flags you now can identify?
heydey01 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 11:54 AM   #22
Ralph Fults
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwiser View Post
In the ad they used "quickie" and "inc@ll" which are required to show intent and get a conviction.
And 🍆💦👅🍑
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 12:24 PM   #23
mrunbelievable
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
The money you save on a Court Appointed Lawyer will be wiped out by the fine.

Find a Tarrant County Lawyer who works with felonies and the cost of the retainer will pay for itself as the fine will be negotiated much lower than if a PD is involved. They might even get it tossed especially if you kept your mouth shut after they read you Miranda Rights.

How much was Bail?

LE does troll this board as Monica got busted in Irving and said the LEO claimed he got her contact info off an ECCIE review.
Bail was 1500 and yes I kept my mouth shut.
mrunbelievable is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 12:38 PM   #24
billygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Years ago a person on here said if the ad shows nipples or pussy, then it isn't LE. Do your own research is what I get from this thread. Sorry you are going thru this but thank you for sharing and maybe waking some of us up.
billygoat is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 12:50 PM   #25
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Yea the text was only about $ for service. No screening at all just straight to the point.
Thanks for being so open about your experience. This is valuable information. Just to confirm: “she” included specific acts in her communications with you? Not just “$300 for the hour” or something similar mentioning rate but not sex acts?
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 01:40 PM   #26
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

In regards to this incident, don’t forget the scammer from LC convincing hobbyist to make a deposit before they were given an address in East Plano to a single retired elderly woman who was interviewed by WFAA. You never know who’s behind the door with a gun or LE.

Don’t let your penis take over your brain…

I do have a screening process that’s solid, but anything can happen if you are not observant of your surroundings.
Old 03-22-2023, 07:01 PM   #27
minimonk
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I just looked on my hobby phone and had texted the number a few weeks ago. It was pretty evident it was LE by our text convo.
minimonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 07:47 PM   #28
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimonk View Post
I just looked on my hobby phone and had texted the number a few weeks ago. It was pretty evident it was LE by our text convo.
How so?
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 08:54 PM   #29
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Bail was 1500 and yes I kept my mouth shut.
Did they take your phone? Ask you to unlock the phone or attempt to clone it? They called your phone once they had you under arrest?

You probably had your first hearing and asked for the PD so you can kick this can down the road with two more hearings looking for legal counsel and raising money for a lawyer.

Courts feast on people just wanting the entire charge to be finalized so they take a crappy deal. Judge wants this off his docket so if you have the stomach for it keep kicking this can down the road as that's what a Lawyer will do.

You need to write down every detail of everything that happen before, during, and after the incident for your information only.

Do not miss your Court Dates no matter what and find a Lawyer to handle this.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 07:54 AM   #30
imperialTX
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

What’s the best way to avoid rates conversation. Just wondering how you’re able to know what the donation is if the ad doesn’t say?
imperialTX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women