Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 259
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48289
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2014, 01:46 PM   #16
JasonJason52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDBone View Post
DFK after a BBBJCIM from a few guys can you taste it. more than psychological.
That's why it's psychological lol one time I kissed a girl a girl and the saliva was slimy now I'm scared to go right after someone so just stick to the earliest morning appointment to lower my chances of it happening
JasonJason52 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:50 PM   #17
You&Me
Independent Reviewer

Encounters: 281

It's all about FRESHNESS. No dick residue and condom smell. So advice to all ladies, wash with soap after each session.
You&Me is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:56 PM   #18
JasonJason52
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by You&Me View Post
It's all about FRESHNESS. No dick residue and condom smell. So advice to all ladies, wash with soap after each session.
I wish they all washed the best some do is baby wipes and occasionally shower that's why I only do DATY on low volume providers now too many weird tastes in my mouth when I go down there lol
Old 06-07-2014, 02:08 PM   #19
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

I shower throughout the day. One of the best impulse buys that I ever purchased was a good shower cap. I shower because I care about myself. I don't want to carry any odor besides the scent of, "fresh." Anyone who has been to my place can vouch that my bathroom is overflowing with toiletries and I use them. I don't see why everyone doesn't do this. Especially in the summer months in warmer climates. I don't care if you're having sex or not. Just clean yourself. And brush your teeth too. I have mints and gum all over my place.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 02:15 PM   #20
Alfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I like em fresh out of the shower an squeaky clean ! First is my preference .
Alfred is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 02:19 PM   #21
Early2riser
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

I wanted to be under Alyssa and someone beat me to it l. Wait I have had that pleasure formally . I can attest to a great selection of toiletries at Alyssa's pad. She's a GFE gem.

Back to the thread question. I just like early appts in general because for me it's the easiest to plan for because who knows what comes up the rest of the day at least for me. Thus for me it's about personal preference and the ladies I see have a history of always being top notch in terms of being "ready". We are in the hobby so any perception of early in the day is better due to being the first of the day really doesn't mean anything if it's about being "fresh". Right or wrong I just assume multiple appts in a day. Might not be true but that is just my assumption. As long as I'm playing clean and safe with my hobby provider I don't care if I'm first or last in a day. Just as the day goes on, more variables for me and as the provider's day goes on, more of a chance for potential variables as well.

So in essence I only prefer earlier (not necessarily first) to reduce variables in the day. Nothing more than that.

I also see Raquel in the thread as well. Might as well be under her as well. Wait, that was a fun time too.

Shout outs to both Raquel and Alyssa. Both GFE gems. Would play with those ladies anytime of the day
Early2riser is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 02:21 PM   #22
JasonJason52
Valued Poster

Another reason might be that men's testosterone is highest in the morning so it's when we're the horniest, and I like to putting that extra T to good use
Old 06-07-2014, 02:38 PM   #23
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I don't HAVE to be first. I need the illusion of being first. If there are no wash cloths available afterwards, that's not a good sign. If there are no wash cloths OR hand towels, that's pretty scary. If there's no cloth of any kind and only baby wipes, ummm.....yikes!!

I prefer wash cloths. It at least makes me FEEL like I'm first.

Condoms in the trash can?

Of course, flushing them is bad for the septic system. I used to rinse my condoms out. Not for reuse, but to simply empty it of the contents (does that seem nasty to do that?). I stopped for a while, but I think I'm going to start doing it again.

Maybe I should just take it with me on the way out and dump it in a dumpster somewhere. Leaving it, full of 'contents', just screams potential trouble to me.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 02:44 PM   #24
Cheyenne Curves
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99379
My ECCIE Reviews

I have the same thing. Lots of guys asking to be my first appointment. I think it's because of all of the reasons listed above. But then again....I actually have a few guys that ask to be the last appointment of the day. To each his own.
Cheyenne Curves is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 02:46 PM   #25
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

If she comes to the door looking like this - no need to ask if you're the first of the morning!

Cameron.jpg
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #26
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

In addition to other things, this subject is one of the many points that separate the ATF provider from just a provider. It really should not matter if you, the client, are her first appointment or you are number six that day, she should use common sense hygiene practices making you feel like you are her only one that day.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:37 PM   #27
Sexykevin21
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
I shower throughout the day. One of the best impulse buys that I ever purchased was a good shower cap. I shower because I care about myself. I don't want to carry any odor besides the scent of, "fresh." Anyone who has been to my place can vouch that my bathroom is overflowing with toiletries and I use them. I don't see why everyone doesn't do this. Especially in the summer months in warmer climates. I don't care if you're having sex or not. Just clean yourself. And brush your teeth too. I have mints and gum all over my place.
That is very good to know Alyssa love a clean and very big on hygiene lady.
Sexykevin21 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 04:30 PM   #28
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29
Smile

It really doesn't matter for me. I know the Ladies I would see will be clean as a whistle.
Heck I don't mind being last, I leave them with a smile on their face and a good nights sleep!
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 05:26 PM   #29
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well checking the responses thus far it is obvious that being first is a winner. I look forward to seeing this benefit being listed in profiles and ads. " You will always be first" Why else the market research orchestrated by this thread?

My experience- very few P411 Providers do not freshen between appointments. One complaint- the Provider is out.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 05:36 PM   #30
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Depends. I know that I've been the LAST client of the day for one popular Fort Worth provider several times. But she's as clean and fresh and well made-up for me as she was for the guy at 10 o'clock. When visiting one of the friends she left behind, at a place that no longer exists, I preferred to be her first, if possible, because the place didn't have a shower. And with another lady at another place that also no longer exists, it didn't matter, 'cause all I got was L1 and a look-but-don't-touch-and-don't-even-think-about-licking view of her pussy.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women