Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2019, 09:44 AM   #16
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
I think we should care

The leftist DPST use false , unsupported lies as propaganda - and unless called out just continue with the Lies.
There is no boundaries for their hypocrisy.
They learned from Goebbels!
Please refrain from your racist and hateful DTDS dialogue. You have a right to your Nazi beliefs and your vacations in Charlottesville. But remember it is Patriotic Americans like me that make it possible for Un Americans like you to live in my great country. God Bless America
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:47 AM   #17
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank You for your attempt at Censorship and Nazi name-calling.

Please try to find the correct forum - the Comedy Corner for your posts.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:50 AM   #18
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Whoa whoa whoa playa...you're out of bounds...i think all would agree no matter your political affiliation you should never mention or even be thinking about another man's cum..

Can we at least agree to that?

Geez.

You and ALL your leftwing minions think your threads are orgasmic...hense immediate self-anointed 5-stars...that is why you keep cumming back to the trash talking that you GET OFF ON!!
The only thing I agree with you on is the you are a women terrorizing violence instigating scumbag.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2648643&highlight=

Don't EVER forget violent thugs get slugs...are you one??
P.S. Do you want to tell us what the reason for you last ban was??
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 10:06 AM   #19
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
You and ALL your leftwing minions think your threads are orgasmic...hense immediate self-anointed 5-stars...that is why you keep cumming back to the trash talking that you GET OFF ON!!
The only thing I agree with you on is the you are a women terrorizing violence instigating scumbag.

Don't EVER forget violent thugs get slugs...are you one??
P.S. Do you want to tell us what the reason for you last ban was??
Not that I'm remotely concerned about this guy. As he literally has no idea how well connected I am but I do want to encourage everyone to RTM this guy for his direct and open threats of gun violence.

Dont you just love Trump supporters?
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 10:32 AM   #20
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not that I'm remotely concerned about this guy. As he literally has no idea how well connected I am but I do want to encourage everyone to RTM this guy for his direct and open threats of gun violence.

Dont you just love Trump supporters?
Weren't you proud of that thread you started...you scumbag!!
Don't you just love a violence instigating supporter??
Why don't you just go back to the hood thug life??
You're connected...to Romper Room.

bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 10:53 AM   #21
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

https://www.post-gazette.com/busines...s/201908160113

Quote:
The choice for thousands of union workers at Royal Dutch Shell’s petrochemical plant in Beaver County was clear Tuesday: Either stand in a giant hall waiting for President Donald Trump to speak or take the day off with no pay.

“Your attendance is not mandatory,” said the rules that one contractor relayed to employees, summarizing points from a memo that Shell sent to union leaders a day ahead of the visit to the $6 billion construction site. But only those who showed up at 7 a.m., scanned their ID cards, and prepared to stand for hours — through lunch but without lunch — would be paid.

“NO SCAN, NO PAY,” a supervisor for that contractor wrote.

That company and scores of other contractors on site and their labor employees all have their own contracts with Shell. Several said the contracts stipulate that to get paid, workers must be onsite.

Those who decided not to come to the site for the event would have an excused but non-paid absence, the company said, and would not qualify for overtime pay on Friday.

Shell spokesman Ray Fisher explained that the workers onsite have a 56-hour workweek, with 16 hours of overtime built in. That means those workers who attended Mr. Trump’s speech and showed up for work Friday, meeting the overtime threshold, were being paid at a rate of time and a half, while those who didn’t go to hear the president were being paid the regular rate, despite the fact that both groups did not do work on the site Tuesday.

“This is just what Shell wanted to do and we went along with it,” said Ken Broadbent, business manager for Steamfitters local 449.

The local has 2,400 workers on the site and Mr. Broadbent said he would not “bad rap about it one way or another.”

“We’re glad to have the jobs. We’re glad to have the project built,” he said. “The president is the president whether we like him or dislike him. We respect him for the title.”

Mr. Broadbent said anyone who did not want to show up to work that day was free to do so. “This is America,” he said.

One union leader reached Friday who asked not to be named because he did not want to make trouble for his workers said one day of work might amount to about $700 in pay, benefits and a per diem payment that out-of-town workers receive.

Mr. Fisher said Friday that “this was treated as a paid training day with a guest speaker who happened to be the president.”

He said workers engaged in “safety training and other activities” in the morning.

“It’s not uncommon for us to shut down the site for quarterly visits from VIPs — popular sports figures like Rocky Bleier and Franco Harris have visited the site to engage with workers and to share inspirational messages. Shell/Penske NASCAR driver Joey Logano was another guest at the site,” Mr. Fisher said.

Several union leaders said they were not consulted about the arrangement before it was sent out.

The contractor's talking points, preparing his workers for the event read:

“No yelling, shouting, protesting or anything viewed as resistance will be tolerated at the event. An underlying theme of the event is to promote good will from the unions. Your building trades leaders and jobs stewards have agreed to this.”

Mr. Trump received a generally warm and at times cheerful welcome at Shell, where he praised natural gas extraction in Appalachia and talked about his political grievances and name-called some opponents.

Shell will process natural gas into plastic pellets when the plant is operational.

The president also called out union leadership, which Shell had requested to be in attendance.

“I’m going to speak to some of your union leaders to say, ‘I hope you’re going to support Trump.’ OK?” he said. “And if they don’t, vote them the hell out of office because they’re not doing their job.”

More than a dozen unions work at the Shell site, the largest construction project in the state.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 11:26 AM   #22
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

-
Quote:

Dont you just love Trump supporters? Why yes, indeed I do. Thank you for asking.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 11:38 AM   #23
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
-
How has Trump changed your life for the better. I seriously doubt and I do not believe you're invested in the stock market. I doubt you have a 401k or pension and I'm gonna question whether or not you pay into Social Security. I doubt you have private health insurance and I seriously doubt you earn a 6 figure income or any income that would qualify you for tax breaks. So why is it again you're supporting Trump?
Old 08-17-2019, 11:47 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You don’t expect an answer to that?

She just got out of the tanning salon (in Austin in August LOL) and is pretty brown.

She’s probably on her way to camp!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 11:52 AM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Through force, coercion, and denying them their basic human rights. These unions allow employers to violate all types of civil and constitutional rights.
If you had an ounce of intelligence you wouldn't post the shit you post. Shell spent its own money the way Shell wanted to spend its own money, and you fucking whine!

Meanwhile, you didn't say a damn thing about the Baltimore mayor who used school students as pawns for a protest in Washington D.C., and she fucking paid for it with $100,000 of the TAXPAYER'S fucking money!

dim-retards are whiny, duplicitous SOBs.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 11:53 AM   #26
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Let's bet. You say I don't have money in the stock market. I do. So let's make a friendly wager say $1000.00 . If I'm wrong I will pay you, and if you are wrong you can pay me. What do you say - put your money where your mouth is. Yes?

Quote:
How has Trump changed your life for the better. I seriously doubt and I do not believe you're invested in the stock market. I doubt you have a 401k or pension and I'm gonna question whether or not you pay into Social Security. I doubt you have private health insurance and I seriously doubt you earn a 6 figure income or any income that would qualify you for tax breaks. So why is it again you're supporting Trump?
Old 08-17-2019, 11:55 AM   #27
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh would a letter from my broker suffice? Or would you like a copy of the statement I receive monthly from Edward Jones. Please let me know.
Old 08-17-2019, 12:06 PM   #28
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Ed (Too Tall) Jones (Cowboys) was one of the most dominant defensive players of his era...save that letter..
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 01:04 PM   #29
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let's bet. You say I don't have money in the stock market. I do. So let's make a friendly wager say $1000.00 . If I'm wrong I will pay you, and if you are wrong you can pay me. What do you say - put your money where your mouth is. Yes?
Lol the old wager strategy. trying to bet money you likely dont have. Girl let it go. Anyone can open up an etrade account. But like I said you dont own the financial assets to be so supportive of Trump which is the irony in all of this. If anyone should support Trump based on tax breaks it's me. You folks spend all your time supporting someone you have nothing in common with except trolling.
Old 08-17-2019, 01:07 PM   #30
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh would a letter from my broker suffice? Or would you like a copy of the statement I receive monthly from Edward Jones. Please let me know.

She doth protest too much!

This is a dead giveaway that you are straight up lying. I for one dont believe you...no one does except Trump supporter. But then most Trump supporter believe so much fake news anyway till it ain't even funny.

Yussup was right.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women