Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2015, 10:15 AM   #16
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
This is disturbing. I agree with you.
maybe I should re-think. hahaha

But seriously, the media has this shit grinned narrative. . . everytime a black person ends up dead after contact with police. its automatically a racist cop killing an innocent black person. the facts of each individual case don't seem to matter.

It actually makes things worse for innocent black people that are victims, cause people tune it out, the boy who cried wolf effect.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 10:23 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
It actually makes things worse for innocent black people that are victims, cause people tune it out, the boy who cried wolf effect.
Not just "black people" ... all ACTUAL VICTIMS ...

.. and it will end up having an impact on LE responses to real incidents.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 10:32 AM   #18
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not just "black people" ... all ACTUAL VICTIMS ...

.. and it will end up having an impact on LE responses to real incidents.
True, but the "black lives matter" loudmouths are very specific on the lives they care about. . .so that's what people will react to by tuning it out.

LE responses have already been affected, and crime is up in many cities because of it.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:07 AM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Then I recommend you not come down to Texas, but if you just must...

...don't get an attitude with a state trooper during a traffic stop.

I recommend saying "Yes, sir" and "No, sir" and ...

.... comply with his or her* requests.

*Yes, there are female LE officers in Texas.

And don't be stoned out of your brain on...(forbidden topic).

Keep in mind, She was , supposedly, on her way to a job interview at the local University, Praire View A&M......stoned.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 11:20 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Keep in mind, She was , supposedly, on her way to a job interview at the local University, Praire View A&M......stoned.
Apparently the trooper got a whiff of the odor when he approached ...

.. .she was apparently trying to cover it with tobacco smoke.

My guess is Prairie View took notice as well. Decent school with decent faculty.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:49 AM   #21
southtown4488
Valued Poster

now they wanna name a street after her. ..
Old 12-23-2015, 12:41 PM   #22
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
now they wanna name a street after her. ..
The street to the city's sewer plant ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 12:51 PM   #23
Yosun
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Then I recommend you not come down to Texas, but if you just must...

...don't get an attitude with a state trooper during a traffic stop.
I've never been to Texas, but where I come from, policemen and state troopers act like professionals. If a driver spits on you, that's assault. If a driver "cops an attitude," that's a subjective opinion. When I was younger, I've had to work customer service jobs where people called me a number of things to my face, and I still managed not to have any response aside from, "I apologize (X happened). I will take your complaints to a manager."

If state troopers in Texas by and large just arrest people for "attitude problems," they need to clean fucking house, then. I have a low tolerance for people who can't behave professionally in a capacity where they wield power over others.

Of course, the real likely reason for the arrest I'm finding is that Waller County does these petty arrests regularly to exploit citizens as a source of revenue in a state without state tax.
http://www.thenation.com/article/the...got-locked-up/

Quote:
As in Ferguson, Missouri, stopping drivers and ticketing them is how Waller County makes a lot of money.
Attorney Emily Gerrick has studied the phenomenon. She is with the Austin-based Texas Fair Defense Project. It’s a nonprofit working to improve the state’s public-defender system and challenge policies that jail poor people because they can’t afford bail-bond fees and post-conviction fines and costs.
Those costs are legion and staggering. Texas has no state income tax, and money for social services must come from somewhere. Gouging people with traffic tickets and criminal convictions is an easy way for the state, counties, and municipalities to collect lots of money.
The worst place in Waller County to be driving is probably where Bland was stopped–the little town of Prairie View.
They do it through a byzantine schedule of fees. The state keeps most of the money, but counties and cities retain a percentage. There’s a $25 “records-management” fee, for instance. A $15 “judicial fund” fee. Fifteen dollars added to each bail-bond payment. The list goes on, with scores of charges. As a former Waller County Justice of the Peace described it, a trivial infraction can rack up charges totaling as much as $500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Apparently the trooper got a whiff of the odor when he approached ...

.. .she was apparently trying to cover it with tobacco smoke.
That is irrelevant. She was not charged with drug possession or usage in any capacity. She was charged with "assaulting a public servant," which turned out to be a lie.
Yosun is online now   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 01:07 PM   #24
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Apparently he asked her to put out her cigarette and according to him, she blow smoke in his face. If this is true, she deserved to be hauled off to jail.
This doesn't mean she deserved to die or be killed, but there has been no evidence that she has been killed. all evidence so far points to suicide, and that's tragic on its own. but to attempt to charge people with murder or manslaughter with no evidence is horrible and these people should be out of power.
Old 12-23-2015, 01:38 PM   #25
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosun View Post
I've never been to Texas, but where I come from, policemen and state troopers act like professionals. If a driver spits on you, that's assault. If a driver "cops an attitude," that's a subjective opinion. When I was younger, I've had to work customer service jobs where people called me a number of things to my face, and I still managed not to have any response aside from, "I apologize (X happened). I will take your complaints to a manager."

If state troopers in Texas by and large just arrest people for "attitude problems," they need to clean fucking house, then. I have a low tolerance for people who can't behave professionally in a capacity where they wield power over others.

Of course, the real likely reason for the arrest I'm finding is that Waller County does these petty arrests regularly to exploit citizens as a source of revenue in a state without state tax.
http://www.thenation.com/article/the...got-locked-up/

That is irrelevant. She was not charged with drug possession or usage in any capacity. She was charged with "assaulting a public servant," which turned out to be a lie.
If you are ok with living in a state that has a state income tax and elects "nanny-state " politicians like Bllomberg as Mayor of NYC, then just keep your liberal, tax-and-spend loving ass right there ! Are you yet another liberal defending a member of the Dindu Nuffins so that you can feel good about yourself and say " well, I have black friends, therefore I'M NOT racist ! " Try not to sweat to much this winter with all of that "Global warming. climate change " that is expected for you Yankees !
Old 12-23-2015, 01:40 PM   #26
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
If you are ok with living in a state that has a state income tax and elects "nanny-state " politicians like Bllomberg as Mayor of NYC, then just keep your liberal, tax-and-spend loving ass right there ! Tyr not to sweat to much this winter with all of that "Global warming. climate change " that is expected for you Yankees !
shut up, ur not helping.
Old 12-23-2015, 01:42 PM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
A woman is pulled over by LE.
She cops a tude that results in her arrest.
She goes to jail.
She cannot find anybody that will bail her out (see line2).
she finally realizes the problem is her.
She hangs herself.

What amount of shame is there in being arrested for belligerence that would cause you to hang yourself. The end result is that she must have had deeper issues and disappointment in how she had treated people to the point that nobody would bail her out. The things that ultimately led to her arrest did not happen in the few minutes before she was pulled over but more than likely a lifetime sprinkled with poor choices that left an enormous chip on her shoulder. To discover that people thought so little of her to let her sit n jail must have been overwhelming enough to thrust her into a depression deep enough to take her own life. Sad.
That's the way it went down. Autopsy report confirms cause of death was ruled suicide by hanging. There was a plastic trash can in her cell which was lined with a clear plastic trash bag, Bland apparently rolled it into a rope and hung herself with it. Nothing further to investigate. Now if Black people want to dance in the street and protest they can have at it, but it won't bring Sandra back from the dead and won't make the cops guilty of her death.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 02:40 PM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosun View Post
I've never been to Texas, ......
Well, I've been to New York a number of times, and any time I was around a police officer (or someone who appeared to be "in authority") I was sufficiently respectful to them so it was UNNECESSARY for them to "tolerate" ANY "ATTITUDE." But I was raised to be respectful to people generally, unless of course they are disrespectful to me, and then I figure that's what they understand best so I confirm so they will comprehend.

If I were living in New York, the last thing I'd do is raise some questions about GOVERNMENT extorting money out of citizens. But you all elected Hillarious Clinton to the only elected office she's ever held, so your standards of integrity and acceptable honesty are quite clear! Extremely low, if they exist.

Otherwise, having a fucking merry christmas and stay home.
Old 12-23-2015, 03:22 PM   #29
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
shut up, ur not helping.
GFY suckclown !
Old 12-23-2015, 07:57 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
A woman is pulled over by LE.
She cops a tude that results in her arrest.
She goes to jail.
She cannot find anybody that will bail her out (see line2).
she finally realizes the problem is her.
She hangs herself.

What amount of shame is there in being arrested for belligerence that would cause you to hang yourself. The end result is that she must have had deeper issues and disappointment in how she had treated people to the point that nobody would bail her out. The things that ultimately led to her arrest did not happen in the few minutes before she was pulled over but more than likely a lifetime sprinkled with poor choices that left an enormous chip on her shoulder. To discover that people thought so little of her to let her sit n jail must have been overwhelming enough to thrust her into a depression deep enough to take her own life. Sad.
You're a cunt
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women