Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41551
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2014, 05:19 PM   #16
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Also explain why 98% of the black vote goes to the democratic party. The party that created Jim Crow, the party that fought FOR slavery, the party that fought to put black people back into chains, the party that used a given right to trick black people into voting for them for the next 200 years. Why do they do that? I can understand why you do that, you're an idiot, but why do black people do that?
Because Republicans are no longer for freedom for everyone, nor equal rights, civil rights or minorities (not to mention women, gays or fairness). What you say was all true up until 1965 when it changed completely with the Conservative Movement and LBJ as President. Most of the racist Dixiecrats in the old Democratic Party abandoned ship when LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act or 1965 and joined the Republican Party fool. Since then Democrats have supported policies that helped minorities far more than Republicans who abandoned equal rights, civil rights and fairness to pursue the glorification of business and power. As LBJ said the Dems lost the South for at least a decade because of that. Oh, and don't forget the Republican's Southern Strategy has contributed to blacks voting for Democrats when they voted heavily for Republicans for the last 100 years up until 1965 when they were allowed to vote (poll taxes). BTW, there were plenty of poll taxes, Jim Crow and sundown towns up north in Republican areas but you don't hear about it much.

Also there were Democrats in the North and Republicans in the South so they aren't really "the party that fought FOR slavery".
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 05:41 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook View Post
Because Republicans are no longer for freedom for everyone, nor equal rights, civil rights or minorities (not to mention women, gays or fairness). What you say was all true up until 1965 when it changed completely with the Conservative Movement and LBJ as President. Most of the racist Dixiecrats in the old Democratic Party abandoned ship when LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act or 1965 and joined the Republican Party fool. Since then Democrats have supported policies that helped minorities far more than Republicans who abandoned equal rights, civil rights and fairness to pursue the glorification of business and power. As LBJ said the Dems lost the South for at least a decade because of that. Oh, and don't forget the Republican's Southern Strategy has contributed to blacks voting for Democrats when they voted heavily for Republicans for the last 100 years up until 1965 when they were allowed to vote (poll taxes). BTW, there were plenty of poll taxes, Jim Crow and sundown towns up north in Republican areas but you don't hear about it much.

Also there were Democrats in the North and Republicans in the South so they aren't really "the party that fought FOR slavery".
LawdBieberPelt, you over think shit... http://youngcons.com/awesome-24-thin...d-to-purchase/
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:00 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hey, LordBieberDick, how's that Democrat "helping" minorities worked out the last 50 years?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:11 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Who are you calling an asshole, you lying sack of monkeyshit?

http://www.kgns.tv/home/headlines/Ea...248426461.html

Do you really want to try and explain why, with half a million more voters in those 15 counties, voting is up only 80,000? Could you please extrapolate the Ds from the Rs?

Or are you willing to admit that the Voter ID laws had nothing to do with minorities (read: Democrats)? Do you really want to continue this asinine line of discussion?

Did you even vote? (I'm betting you went for "one man + one man" Patrick!)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:28 PM   #20
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
To paraphrase COG it is not my job to prove it it is yours to prove it not.
Actually it is your job to prove it.

It is impossible to prove a negative, so the standard your propose - "prove it not" - can never be used.

You made the assertions, now provide the citation.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:38 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Election Day vote down everywhere in Texas.

I suppose it was because RepubliCAN'Ts couldn't get their convertible tops up in the cold weather... Right?

When you claim you have PROOF, you should actually prove something.

No wonder you were elected 2013 Dipshit of the Year, whirliecancre
Old 03-05-2014, 06:29 AM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

No link, no support for the claim, no source, no data........talk about empty post.............just Dipshit bloviating......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Election Day vote down everywhere in Texas.

I suppose it was because RepubliCAN'Ts couldn't get their convertible tops up in the cold weather... Right?

When you claim you have PROOF, you should actually prove something.

No wonder you were elected 2013 Dipshit of the Year, whirliecancre
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:32 AM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

2014 EARLY VOTING TURNOUT SLIGHTLY IMPROVES WITH VOTER ID IN TEXAS

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...er-ID-in-Texas
Old 03-05-2014, 06:38 AM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Actually it is your job to prove it.

It is impossible to prove a negative, so the standard your propose - "prove it not" - can never be used.

You made the assertions, now provide the citation.
Talk to COG not me...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:09 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
2014 EARLY VOTING TURNOUT SLIGHTLY IMPROVES WITH VOTER ID IN TEXAS

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...er-ID-in-Texas
Again, you just regurgitate your initial apples-to-oranges point, but added the credibility of a Breitbart report.

You don't get much more factual than that.

Again. Break it out by party and region. Show me how the higher total was across the board. I said and continue to say that the people who Voter ID was intended to "discourage" showed no increase, despite a vastly larger registered voting population.

You just say the same shit, IBWhirly...over and over and over...
Old 03-05-2014, 08:22 AM   #26
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You made the claim voter turnout is down along the border - you provide NO links or source; but you demand that I post my sources- which I did !

You are truly the Dipshit !

Quote:
Again, you just regurgitate your initial apples-to-oranges point, but added the credibility of a Breitbart report.

You don't get much more factual than that.

Again. Break it out by party and region. Show me how the higher total was across the board. I said and continue to say that the people who Voter ID was intended to "discourage" showed no increase, despite a vastly larger registered voting population.

You just say the same shit, IBWhirly...over and over and over...
Old 03-05-2014, 10:05 AM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

For once in your life you got something correct.....Voter ID in Texas prevented illegals from voting, stopped some electoral cheating...mission accomplished.

Quote:
..... I said and continue to say that the people who Voter ID was intended to "discourage" showed no increase....

Old 03-05-2014, 11:31 AM   #28
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook View Post

Now this is just not true and we've told this to you before. Those democrats who voted against the CRA of 1964 Gore stayed a democrat, Byrd stayed a democrat, Fulbright stayed a democrat. Only Thurmond changed his party. Most stayed democrats. Don't post this lie again. Jim Crow was a construct of the democratic party just like the southern chain gangs. You can deny it as long as you like but it doesn't change the facts.

Yes, the democratic party opposed Lincoln, they opposed abolitionism, they opposed the war, they opposes any encroachment into the south, and the democrats opposed the constitutional amendment ending slavery.

Stop the lies!
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:08 AM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Default EVEN ALONG THE BORDER....VOTER ID DID NOT "SUPPRESS" HISPANIC TURNOUT !!!!!!!!

Webb County Elections Administrator Oscar Villarreal touted a 95% Hispanic electorate’s increased voter turnout compared to 2010. Webb, a county with a 30.6 poverty rate, demonstrates a potential hole in the Holder Justice Department’s case that Texas’ voter ID law harms economically vulnerable voters.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:11 AM   #30
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Default PROOF: ASSUP IS A DIPSHIT..

He tried to tout the lie early on in this thread; but the primary vote count is in and take a look at these results. Voter turnout is up along the border...

• - In Hidalgo County - where the turnout of 11.67 percent was nearly three times the rate statewide - Madrigal outpolled Davis, 18,907 to 16,944.

• - In Starr County - where turnout was 14.33 percent - Madrigal trounced Davis, two-to-one - 2,785 to 1,489.

• - In Willacy County - where turnout was 21.68 percent - Madrigal defeated Davis, 1,511 to 967

• - And in Webb county - where turnout was also an astonishing 21 percent - Madrigal outpolled Davis, 12,100 to 10,466.

http://www.statesman.com/weblogs/fir...y-davis-disar/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women