Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48374
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2012, 10:26 PM   #16
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The fact is, if Obama was seriously trying to improve the economy in his first two years, and was not succeeding because of recalcitrant Republicans, the Democrats would have swept the 2010 mid-term elections to give the President more freedom. That did not happen. The people were able to see the road Obama was leading us down, and didn't like it, so they voted in Republicans specifically to stop him.

Again, if Obama wants to move forward, he needs to quit obstructing. Clinton got slapped like that after his first two years in office, and he began to cooperate with the new Republican majority, instead of whining about them like Obama does. I think most of here will agree that the last six years of the Clinton administration were the best six years economically for the country in probably the last 50 or so.

Instead of listening to the people, Obama is listening to Valerie Jarrette, Rahm Emanuel, and other clowns telling him to stonewall and blame Republicans. We'll see how that works.

Obama's re-election is in doubt. Clinton's wasn't.

The only thing we learn from history is that we don't learn anything from history.
Clinton's re-election was in doubt after the huge Republican victories in the mid terms in 94. Dick Morris told Clinton he had to sign welfare reform, or he wouldn't get re-elected. Clinton could move to the center because he was a pragmatist. Obama is an ideologue, he isn't capable of compromise. That will be his downfall, I hope.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:33 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Why don't you blame the creators of the problems?
The corporations that outsourced millions of jobs to India, China, and other low cost countries?
They aren't creating the problem. They're reacting to an increasingly unfriendly business environment in the US. They are reacting to over-regulation, over-taxation and unrealistic unions.

Government is the problem.

You forget the most important thing. People don't start businesses to create jobs or improve an economy. People create businesses to MAKE MONEY! They are under no obligation to stay in the US for social reasons. If the US government places too big a burden on them, they will move. They have the right to, because the jobs belong to the company, and they can move them where they want.

There are ways to get the jobs back, but that would mean Congress and the President would have to give up some power to reward their friends and donors with special perks. They won't do that. They crave power too much to do anything that would decrease or limit their power.

Why do you do what you do? To make money. It's not a sin or a character flaw. If you sweep the floors in a bakery, or run an international corporation, you do it to make money. If you want to make more money, you either work harder, learn something new or move to a different location.

If you're a publically held company your sole responsibility is to make money for the shareholders. Why do people invest in companies? To make money.

If the US wants to get those jobs back, then we have to change the way things are done here. But the politicians won't do that. They want to tell their voters "Look how safe we made you. Look how we are taxing those evil companies. Look at how we support the unions ridiculous demands." And people vote for them, and the jobs go overseas.

Nope. Government is the problem.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:35 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Clinton's re-election was in doubt after the huge Republican victories in the mid terms in 94. Dick Morris told Clinton he had to sign welfare reform, or he wouldn't get re-elected. Clinton could move to the center because he was a pragmatist. Obama is an ideologue, he isn't capable of compromise. That will be his downfall, I hope.
Ok, Clinton listened to the right people. Obama is listening to the wrong people. I get that. Clinton still ended up with a much better record than any of us expected.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:48 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Facts really bug you guys, don't they?

Tell me, what great plans did Obama have in the first two years that were filibustered out of existence by those wascally Wepublicans.

I have every single one ... remind me tomrrow and I'll show you.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:52 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Since you are a confirmed Obama worshiper, I'm not surprised.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women