Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2011, 10:25 AM   #16
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Well, since you're responding to a quote that you attribute to me, which was actually made by WTF, i have no idea who you're actually talking to. And neither do you, i would guess. Which is ok, really, since i also have no idea what it is you're trying to say, either.
nice "dodge"..LOL!!i didnt rewrite names in quotes, dont know what happened , doesnt matter, you know exactly what it meant, that was just a lame response that had to go reaching into semantics..LOL..this all from a person whos days are consumed in "pouring" over other peoples posts and somehow cant figure that one out? yah right!! BUSTED!!.LOL!!..
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:24 AM   #17
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
this all from a person whos days are consumed in "pouring" over other peoples posts and somehow cant figure that one out? yah right!! BUSTED!!.LOL!!..
Well, most "other people" do a better job of proof-reading before they post.

Anyways, you're starting to bore me. Check that, you've been boring me for about 2 weeks now. I've tried to give you a little more credit than i give Marshall, but you're really just the same.

Here's a tip, and it will explain, at least in part, the difference between my posting style and Marshall's (and to a lesser extent, yours). You claim the difference is all about language. "Doove's no different, he just dresses it up in more pleasant language" is your position. And you're right. But you see, i dress it up in cleaner language.....because i can.

If you have a legitimate dig, with a little truth behind it, you can get someone to fly off the handle simply by saying "Gosh, i'm sure she's in good hands". Hell, i got points assigned to me simply for saying "We're not the ones you owe an apology to." If you can't do that, if you don't have something legitimate, that's when you fall back on using terms like "dope", or "commie", or "douche" or "cunt". And continually doing that is trying to get a dig where one doesn't legitimately exist. It's trying too hard, and it gets boring. Reading posts from you and Marshall has devolved into something akin to watching a comedian who doesn't get a laugh out of saying "fuck", so in the next joke he says it twice, thinking that will make it funny. It doesn't.

This is why i enjoy Olivia, and PJ, among others, in spite of disagreeing with them so vehemently. They can entertain because there's actually some truth into what they say when they deliver a dig. Even at me. You, Marshall, Whirlaway, not so much.

And to make matters worse, dealing with someone as boring as you and Marshall, well, it renders me boring. Which is why, with the very rare exception, i don't even bother responding to Marshall anymore. And it's why, with rare exceptions, i'm not going to bother responding to you anymore.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:53 AM   #18
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

well, your a liar, you use my handle in the title of a thread that began less than 24 hrs ago and claim "I bore you". Your pathetic, you asked for me and you got me , did I goate you? absolutly!!LOL!! you get what you give, some people like Me just enjoy twisting you up for no other reason that I know how to.Im not here to prove anything about my character to you, its irrelevant .So what, quit crying about being banned .I wasnt banned , I quit, and if you go back in my history with ANY unbias opinion, youll find I NEVER personally attacked anyone..find me a BUZZBOMB QUOTE that did.Ive said that all along and noone can produce it.I WAS called a HOMOSEXUAL by whalgran( I dont care but its the hypocrisy) and his posts were conveniently deleted and he wasnt banned, but lifes NOT FAIR, I didnt do anything other than NOT being A QUITTER.I learned THAT from participating in SPORTS, you dope.Not to mention Nauty NIKI and her foul mouth shit rivaled anything I said in my total history in just ONE POST!!..... whatever...... you flaming hypocrite with absolutly no honor.NEWS FLASH, all grammer with you gets thrown out the window cause it really doesnt matter how someone speaks to you , you wont have an honest dialogue.You could be someone that can calm people down, you just dont want to, I called you out on it and you just repeated it above, dont try and take a high road that you yourself cant go down first , you want to remain passive agressive and are angry that I see through it.If you cant differentiate from being called a "dope", "cunt" whatever and being called TIM McVEY????your not being honest and youll continue to recieve my TONE from HERE TO ETERNITY and IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT RESPOND TO ME.What THE FUCK, youd bitch if you got hung with a new rope, and would first want to raise taxes to have someone else PAY for it!!LOL!!
Old 07-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #19
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
well, your a liar, you use my handle in the title of a thread that began less than 24 hrs ago and claim "I bore you". Your pathetic, you asked for me and you got me
I wasn't "asking for you". I was again mocking your complaint that i don't start any threads. You just can't keep up. See what i mean about being boring?

Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:12 PM   #20
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
.I wasnt banned , I quit.
Some blah blah blah thrown in, then this

Quote:
I didnt do anything other than NOT being A QUITTER.
See? When you set your mind to it, you can be entertaining. Nice job!

That seems like a good one to end on.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #21
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
well, your a liar, you use my handle in the title of a thread that began less than 24 hrs ago and claim "I bore you". Your pathetic, you asked for me and you got me , did I goate you? absolutly!!LOL!! you get what you give, some people like Me just enjoy twisting you up for no other reason that I know how to.Im not here to prove anything about my character to you, its irrelevant .So what, quit crying about being banned .I wasnt banned , I quit, and if you go back in my history with ANY unbias opinion, youll find I NEVER personally attacked anyone..find me a BUZZBOMB QUOTE that did.Ive said that all along and noone can produce it.I WAS called a HOMOSEXUAL by whalgran( I dont care but its the hypocrisy) and his posts were conveniently deleted and he wasnt banned, but lifes NOT FAIR, I didnt do anything other than NOT being A QUITTER.I learned THAT from participating in SPORTS, you dope.Not to mention Nauty NIKI and her foul mouth shit rivaled anything I said in my total history in just ONE POST!!..... whatever...... you flaming hypocrite with absolutly no honor.NEWS FLASH, all grammer with you gets thrown out the window cause it really doesnt matter how someone speaks to you , you wont have an honest dialogue.You could be someone that can calm people down, you just dont want to, I called you out on it and you just repeated it above, dont try and take a high road that you yourself cant go down first , you want to remain passive agressive and are angry that I see through it.If you cant differentiate from being called a "dope", "cunt" whatever and being called TIM McVEY????your not being honest and youll continue to recieve my TONE from HERE TO ETERNITY and IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT RESPOND TO ME.What THE FUCK, youd bitch if you got hung with a new rope, and would first want to raise taxes to have someone else PAY for it!!LOL!!
What did you just try to say? It's hard to take anyone serious when they misspell words, have no space between sentences and have no concept of grammar. Throw in caps on words and phrases and it's like a run on sentence with no structure. It makes reading your post difficult and seriously diminishes any point you attempted to make.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:28 PM   #22
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZJqH06MzwY....in sports , competitors get angry, and things get heated, but at the end of the day I guarantee these two guys respect each other...not necessarily like or agree..Its inherent in political discussions that they will become heated and that is sporting to me..
Old 07-23-2011, 12:30 PM   #23
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
What did you just try to say? It's hard to take anyone serious when they misspell words, have no space between sentences and have no concept of grammar. Throw in caps on words and phrases and it's like a run on sentence with no structure. It makes reading your post difficult and seriously diminishes any point you attempted to make.
wasnt about you, could care less what you think and just the fact that you post like that tells your story.If I wasnt under your skin, you wouldnt be soo fascinated to go directly to what I say.
Old 07-23-2011, 12:41 PM   #24
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Some blah blah blah thrown in, then this

See? When you set your mind to it, you can be entertaining. Nice job!

That seems like a good one to end on.
absolutly!! in real life obstacles place themselves in front of you all the time and quitting can be easy, its about getting back up which is a concept foreign to you.To advance your agenda you need people to lay down so I understand why you would JUMP on this as some "GREAT FIND"!!LOL!!actually, me still being here lends more credence to my position anyways...proves the point...the libs WHOLE EXISTANCE depends on classes of people that cant get back up!!LOL!!
Old 07-23-2011, 12:53 PM   #25
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
liberals always resort to "poor" use of grammer when they cant handle the MESSAGE, and have no legitamit response.If They REALLY CARED, they would figure out how to advance inner city schools except for just padding the teachers union contracts.THATS the real MORAL FAILING of the left..YOU ASSHOLES have total control over a system that in the year 2011 is graduating students that cant even perform basic math skills and to say difrent is a bold face lie.No worries about my use of grammer, I actually support myself.Grammer doesnt seem to be sooo important to the libs where it would matter most ..in THE CLASSROOM!!!LOL!!
Old 07-23-2011, 01:24 PM   #26
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
HOLEY SHIT, theres a lib , or wait, COMMUNIST, in the white house and were reducing military spending ?? WOW!!!! THERES A NEWSFLASH!!!LOL!! Hey, at least last time when clinton was bombing aspirin factories and MURDERING INNOCENT CIVILIANS to cover up purgering over some bad ugly fat chick head, he hadnt reduced it enough to still take care of that and heh, without that , we may never have had 9/11............Thank GOD for REAL MEN AND WOMEN!!! Here DOOVE....WATCH SOME!!! let me help you out with this dying thread!!!......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEH7Y...eature=related.....

Well, the way I read the chart the spending cut wasn't until 2011. Obama was inaugurated in January of '09. So that argument doesn't quite hold water even if you take into account there may already money budgeted for '09.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:32 PM   #27
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Well, the way I read the chart the spending cut wasn't until 2011. Obama was inaugurated in January of '09. So that argument doesn't quite hold water even if you take into account there may already money budgeted for '09.
SWEET OLIVIA, have to be honest, I never even looked at the chart for any length of time..., after seeing my handle in the title I couldnt resist just having some fun as I didnt for a minute think anything about the thread was going to be legit, if you notice my post after his ludicris "TIM McVey comment, all bets are off from here on out......sorry..LOL!..I believe that OBAMA campaigned on reducing the military and ending the wars, alls hes done is start up another "NON WAR" in libia.Hes soo full of double speak anyways ,
Old 07-23-2011, 02:08 PM   #28
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I'm a little lost as to what the 2 of you are talking about. The point of the original post was to make a point of why we spend over 7-8X what the 2nd highest spending country spends on defense - that being the amount that's spent on lobbying each year. Our defense budget isn't what it is because we need to spend over 7X what the 2nd highest spending nation spends.

The cost of the health care bill was put at $1T over 10 years, or $100B per year. We could spend twice what China spends on defense, pay for the health care bill, and still save over $400B a year.

So my point was, and is, if you don't even want to touch defense spending, as the Republicans seem indignant on not doing, then when it comes to SS, Medicare, and Medicaid, cry me a freakin' river already.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #29
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm a little lost as to what the 2 of you are talking about. The point of the original post was to make a point of why we spend over 7-8X what the 2nd highest spending country spends on defense - that being the amount that's spent on lobbying each year. Our defense budget isn't what it is because we need to spend over 7X what the 2nd highest spending nation spends.

The cost of the health care bill was put at $1T over 10 years, or $100B per year. We could spend twice what China spends on defense, pay for the health care bill, and still save over $400B a year.

So my point was, and is, if you don't even want to touch defense spending, as the Republicans seem indignant on not doing, then when it comes to SS, Medicare, and Medicaid, cry me a freakin' river already.
Thank you, I overall agree with this, and if we are truely going to cut the size of the military to cover health care then I would be totally on board. Healthcare wasnt explained to anyone specifically, and nancy polosi said that we have to pass the bill to find out whats in the bill.To me, we as citizens were not given a fair oportunity to read anything, it got kinda rammed through on xmas eve.That is why I am schepticle of the plan being fully funded from cutting military spending.It has had an adverse effect on the economy because small business can not plan on what upcoming costs are going to be, so you cannot risk investing because if you get into the middle of a project and find out that all of a sudden you cannot keep up with costs, its not going to be good for anyone.Same with taxes and regulation. Business people will recoil because you cant project consistant expenses.Not all business has gobs of cash on hand to risk.Ive only mentioned fraud in the past on levels that are locally because I can see the effects and relate to them.I believe at this point in time it would be important to take an honest accounting overall of government operations and believe that many programs could still remain.Your argument on size of the military compared to other countries is a very good one and explained in this way has my attention.Thanks...really...so rry bout the "run ons"!! when I speak its from jumbled thoughts and Im too lazy to think about typing properly, I just want to get them out there before I forget the thought, Ill back track later and explain, Im confident in my thoughts
Old 07-23-2011, 02:37 PM   #30
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:

Oh, he made it sound like the reason defense spending fell is because Obama is a communists. Whatever that means. I pointed out that his argument didn't hold water since Obama was took office in early January '09. Defense spending was stayed high for his first two years in office.

Personally it's my opinion that if we'd get out of Iraq and Afghanistan, we could cut a great deal more of the defense budget and divert the money to other programs or pay down debt. I'd rather pay down debt, but I know that's not going to happen. I mean, why be prudent with what little money we have?
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women