Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2014, 09:34 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Cut corporate tax rates; get people back working, stop the flood of illegal immigration that is driving down wages of working poor, cut back on the welfare state (individual and corporate). Down size Federal agencies, transfer power to the states (in accordance with the constitution), promote energy independence (drill baby drill, solar, wind, nuclear)................

National defense is one of the primary requirements of our constitution; Obama phones and other Progressive non-sense is not !

Basically get the government the fuck out of the way and let the great American economy roar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Please tell me how you plan on reducing the deficit while supporting more wars and more surges?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:53 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I won't even address whir-LIE-turd's stockpot talking points right out of the TeaParty handjob, er handbook.

However, this is undisputable: American troop deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan would have been reduced -- PROBABLY TO ZERO -- had we stayed the fuck out of there to begin with.

FACT JACK!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:34 AM   #18
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Cut corporate tax rates; get people back working, stop the flood of illegal immigration that is driving down wages of working poor, cut back on the welfare state (individual and corporate). Down size Federal agencies, transfer power to the states (in accordance with the constitution), promote energy independence (drill baby drill, solar, wind, nuclear)................

National defense is one of the primary requirements of our constitution; Obama phones and other Progressive non-sense is not !

Basically get the government the fuck out of the way and let the great American economy roar.
Exactly, but you know that went in one ear and out the other just as my similar response in other threads.
Over/Under on how many posts before WTF asks the same question that has been answered numerous times = 10
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 11:10 AM   #19
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I blame The Shrub and Darth Cheney for losing focus on the perpetrator's of 9/11, by foolishly authorizing the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

I could not help but notice that satexasidiot conveniently forgot to include the number of US Deaths in Iraq between March 2003 and January 2009, which just happened to be almost twice as many as you listed in Afghanistan from 2001-2014.

How convenient for satexasidiot to forget the approximately 4500 American soldiers who died in Iraq, while on Shrubbie and Darth Cheney's watch!
OK dumbass and your sidekick Little Timmie. Iraq was winding down and troops pulled out by 2012. Of course there were more casualties in Iraq in the early years versus Afghanistan because there were far more insurgents in Iraq than Afghanistan. Therefore more actual fighting.

Notice that insurgent attacks on US personnel increased dramatically during Obama's watch .. why? Because the insurgents know OBama is a pussy and doesn't know how to use the military.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 03:09 PM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
OK dumbass and your sidekick Little Timmie. Iraq was winding down and troops pulled out by 2012. Of course there were more casualties in Iraq in the early years versus Afghanistan because there were far more insurgents in Iraq than Afghanistan. Therefore more actual fighting.

Notice that insurgent attacks on US personnel increased dramatically during Obama's watch .. why? Because the insurgents know OBama is a pussy and doesn't know how to use the military.
Typical dumb ass remark, like the officers in charge of the operation weren't really in charge. Did you just awake from a coma?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 03:31 PM   #21
frenchybruno18
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

It was such a waste to five a perfectly good heart to Cheney.
frenchybruno18 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 04:18 PM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Numb nuts, this thread is about Afghanistan, the war that Obama said was a justified war !

Obama lost the Iraq war, the war he originally claimed was a victory, a great achievement of his administration, the same place we are now returning to fight again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I won't even address whir-LIE-turd's stockpot talking points right out of the TeaParty handjob, er handbook.

However, this is undisputable: American troop deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan would have been reduced -- PROBABLY TO ZERO -- had we stayed the fuck out of there to begin with.

FACT JACK!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 06:17 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Numb nuts, this thread is about Afghanistan, the war that Obama said was a justified war !

Obama lost the Iraq war, the war he originally claimed was a victory, a great achievement of his administration, the same place we are now returning to fight again.
Whirlaturd that has got to be a indication you need medical help.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 06:45 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
... stop the flood of illegal immigration that is driving down wages of working poor...
Odumbo ain't never goinna let that happen!

Quote:
U.S. Sharply Cutting Deportations

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama, who has postponed until after Election Day his plans that could shield millions of immigrants from deportation, is already on pace this year to deport the fewest number of immigrants since at least 2007.

According to an analysis of Homeland Security Department figures by The Associated Press, the federal agency responsible for deportations sent home 258,608 immigrants between the start of the budget year last October and July 28 this summer. During the same period a year earlier, it removed 320,167 people — a decrease of nearly 20 percent.

Over the same period ending in July 2012, Immigration and Customs Enforcement deported 344,624 people, some 25 percent more than this year, according to the federal figures obtained by the AP...

As of early September, only 319 of more than 59,000 immigrants who were caught traveling with their families have been returned to Central America.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5806126.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:10 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What the FUCK does that have to do with Dick Cheney, IBIdiot?

Nothing, you hijacking fool!

Dipshit on every level.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 12:57 AM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Same old douchebag, only now he quacks from the cheap seats, thank god.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/firs...re-war-n200111
How do you keep your ears sand free?

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:01 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I blame The Shrub and Darth Cheney for losing focus on the perpetrator's of 9/11, by foolishly authorizing the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

I could not help but notice that satexasidiot conveniently forgot to include the number of US Deaths in Iraq between March 2003 and January 2009, which just happened to be almost twice as many as you listed in Afghanistan from 2001-2014.

How convenient for satexasidiot to forget the approximately 4500 American soldiers who died in Iraq, while on Shrubbie and Darth Cheney's watch!
Apparently you are unfamiliar with the US Constitution. Bush did not authorize military action with Iraq, Congress did. People like John Kerry, John Edwards, Harry Reid authorized Bush to use military force. Bush asked for the authorization which is something that Obama says he doesn't have to do. So why don't you blame the majority democratic party for those deaths in Iraq?
Old 09-12-2014, 05:43 AM   #28
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So why don't you blame the majority democratic party for those deaths in Iraq?
Yes, Democrats who voted for the war are partially to blame. But it was the Shrub Administration that prosecuted the ill fated and ill advised, spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq. The Administration brought forth the evidence which was later found to be inaccurate. The Administration bears the lion's share of the responsibility for the actual invasion. As well they should!

As for your false claim that the Democrats were the majority party, that is an out and out lie! Is anyone surprised? During the build up to the actual invasion, the Republican Party not only controlled the White House, they also were in complete control of the House of Representatives. Newt Gingrich was the Speaker! Do you think the "majority democrats" elected Newt to be their Speaker? Duh!

As for the Senate, they were almost evenly split. If my memory serves me correctly, it was 50 dems, 49 repubs and 1 independent, with the Indy being a former Repub Senator. It should be noted that VP Darth Cheney held the deciding vote in the event of a tie. Duh x 2!

That does not sound like a "majority democratic party," as you previously claimed. Duh x 3!

Let's call it what it is, shall we? You and your cousin TrendingIdiot are both fuk'n LIARS! Duh x 4!

I rest my case!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 06:04 AM   #29
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

You want to get technical? Who fired missiles into Iraq in 1998? Clinton. Why did he fire missiles into Iraq? WMDs. Who voted and/or stood by while he did it? Congress. Who cheered his leadership? Democrats.

As for the numbers, let us lock in your answers for all times. Yes, the GOP controlled both houses on both occasions. The only difference was the president. So when it is a GOP president you're outraged even when the majority of the democratic party supported him. When it is a democratic president, then you support him.

The lesson to be learned is that all things being the same Tampon always supports democratic presidents and hates GOP presidents even when they do the same thing. You are a partisan hack and a hypocrite. You've out yourself. Thanks for playing along you dumb piece of shit.

I'm going to mark this so we can bring it out again later and play it when you are supporting Obama at the gates of hell.
Old 09-12-2014, 07:47 AM   #30
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Who fired missiles into Iraq in 1998? Clinton.
According to JDIdiot, the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq is all Bill Clinton's fault because in 1998 he lobbed a few missiles into Iraq.

We now have a firm and final confirmation that JD is indeed a card carrying member of the Friggin' Idiot KLAN, errrrr Clan!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women