Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35942
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2015, 08:12 PM   #16
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Yes, fuck free speech, no matter how much you disagree with it...
I just don't see the point of them doing that though. Haven't been able to find anything
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 09:36 PM   #17
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Free speech doesn't allow you to attack someone because they're exercising free speech. How fucking stupid ARE you?
The only person "attacked" that I saw in that whole clip was the Veteran being "attacked" by the police. What attack did you see?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:10 PM   #18
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
The only person "attacked" that I saw in that whole clip was the Veteran being "attacked" by the police. What attack did you see?
If you feel he was attacked, why did you put it in parentheses? That generally denotes a lack of conviction about whatever is placed within.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:18 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Free speech allows one person to verbally attack another who is exercising their right to free speech. It does NOT allow the government to restrict what speech is allowed. I oppose flag burning, but in a political context, it's free speech and not subject to restrictions by government, except time, place and manner as necessary for safety. The government can restrict flag burning at gas pumps, but that's not a content based restriction.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 01:20 AM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Free speech doesn't allow you to attack someone because they're exercising free speech. How fucking stupid ARE you?

Okay, we've firmly established that you did not watch the video and you're just shooting off your ignorant mouth again. Ms (that means she's female you transgender bitch) Manhart did not attack anyone. Nor did she call anyone foul names. Nor did she threaten anyone. She was verbally assaulted (that's assault), she was threatened (that's making threats), and she was grabbed, forced to her knees and cuffed (or what you probably call Saturday night). The police are not in charge of free speech or even what constitutes free speech. They are to worry about crime and what the students were doing was a crime.
President William J. McKinney should investigate what these students are being taught about history, the Constitution, and political science. Failing to do that, McKinney should be removed from office (but it looks like he is already on the way out) by the Board of Regents.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 02:38 AM   #21
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Okay, we've firmly established that you did not watch the video and you're just shooting off your ignorant mouth again. Ms (that means she's female you transgender bitch) Manhart did not attack anyone. Nor did she call anyone foul names. Nor did she threaten anyone. She was verbally assaulted (that's assault), she was threatened (that's making threats), and she was grabbed, forced to her knees and cuffed (or what you probably call Saturday night). The police are not in charge of free speech or even what constitutes free speech. They are to worry about crime and what the students were doing was a crime.
President William J. McKinney should investigate what these students are being taught about history, the Constitution, and political science. Failing to do that, McKinney should be removed from office (but it looks like he is already on the way out) by the Board of Regents.
They were practicing free speech. Flag burning and desecrating is protected free speech. You might not agree with it, but it is. To go and try to snatch the flag away is a provocative act and did she think she was just going to get away with it?
Old 04-20-2015, 08:15 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
So much for the free speech of Ms. Manhart. I guess free speech only applies to those you agree with you flag burning piece of shit.
Now who can argue with that... JDIdiot shows his depth of understanding and innate intelligence yet again.

Why does he insist on portraying himself as a man of letters ... OK, maybe THESE letters: I-D-I-O-T!

Why don't you just put EVERYBODY on IGNORE, you lying, anti-American sack of shit? Then you won't have to disagree with people who exercise their rights as free Americans.

Yow!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 08:45 AM   #23
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I thought she was a he according to you baby killer. Free speech? It is still the law that you can't do it. Care to prove how many of those idiots were actually thinking about free speech. That video doesn't make that case.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 09:23 AM   #24
shanm
Valued Poster

Given the fact that she was ignoring the officer's "orders" and resisting arrest, I am surprised he didn't shoot her..

Sound familiar?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 10:49 AM   #25
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
If you feel he was attacked, why did you put it in parentheses? That generally denotes a lack of conviction about whatever is placed within.
I put the word "attacked" in quotes...because YOU used the word attacked and I didn't see any attack so I questioned your use of that word. And yes, I have no conviction that YOUR claim of an attack was valid. Got any place in that video where you believe the vet "attacked" anyone??
Old 04-20-2015, 10:54 AM   #26
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Given the fact that she was ignoring the officer's "orders" and resisting arrest, I am surprised he didn't shoot her..

Sound familiar?
Perhaps the FACT that she did not physically assault or try and take the gun from any of the officers... which is what Michael Brown did, might be a factor in why Brown was shot and she wasn't? Or is this where you try and claim it was because he was black and she was white?? As per your usual racist diatribes??
Old 04-20-2015, 10:59 AM   #27
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I thought she was a he according to you baby killer. Free speech? It is still the law that you can't do it. Care to prove how many of those idiots were actually thinking about free speech. That video doesn't make that case.
Why do you keep saying this? It's protected free speech.

"flag burning or desecrating is protected free speech, meaning you can't be jailed for such an act"
Old 04-20-2015, 12:07 PM   #28
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I can't tell you how many years ago it was but I remember seeing an activist (they used to call them shitheads) going out on a baseball field in the middle of a game. He was trying to set fire to an American flag and an outfielder streaked in and grabbed up the flag. The whole crowd cheered as the shithead was taken into custody.

Oh, there it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZzeEaBHUBM
The outfielder was Rick Monday of the Cubs (and later the Dodgers) and it was in April of 1976 in Los Angeles. And yeah, it was great to watch.
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 06:46 PM   #29
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Now who can argue with that... JDIdiot shows his depth of understanding and innate intelligence yet again.

Why does he insist on portraying himself as a man of letters ... OK, maybe THESE letters: I-D-I-O-T!

Why don't you just put EVERYBODY on IGNORE, you lying, anti-American sack of shit? Then you won't have to disagree with people who exercise their rights as free Americans.

Yow!
You call someone who opposes the burning of the US flag an anti-American sack of shit - how twisted is that?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 06:58 PM   #30
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You call someone who opposes the burning of the US flag an anti-American sack of shit - how twisted is that?
Seeing as how the burning of the flag is protected free speech, then yeah, it makes perfect sense. You can be against it all you want, but it is a first amendment right, protected and decided by SCOTUS.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women