Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162403
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #16
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I get a good laugh from a lot of posts here but do miss the interaction that was here in the begining. Gave an opportunity to ask and answer alot of good qestions, now seem like some posts are a pissing contest and as you read the post is hi jacked to someones other point that pissed them off. So I just have a good laugh at the parties involved and sometimes wonder who dressed them today. lol

Life is too short to get your blood pressure up! remember the battle cry from the 60's "Make love not war"
otrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:42 AM   #17
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Google mail has a feature - "mail goggles" you can set certain hours - like between 10pm and 7am - when you might have been drinking- before it lets you send a mail - it gives you a few very simple math questions...

Maybe we need that here.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 07:19 AM   #18
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

You wanna know who is at fault for all the bullshit? WE ARE!

We have enabled this behavior!

Folks, get a freakin' life, step away from the board if you're down or pissed, then after you've had time to collect your thoughts and in a much better mood, then come back to the board for FUN.

Most of you are your worst enemy!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:25 AM   #19
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Reese... Holly... Lana... I think I'm in love.

And for the record, that post was an off the cuff reply with no thought other than "I love the ladies on here"
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:05 PM   #20
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
The problem with the membership self policing itself comes in 3 issues:

Sometimes people think they are right no matter what anyone else tells them. I have been "that guy" and I have been on the other side of it. Some mistake being a bully for pointing out common sense. Again, just like Bizz, I acknowledge I have been on both sides of this one.

Sometimes people think they deserve respect on a SHMB without doing anything to warrant said respect. Some people think longevity automatically should equal respect. If you have been on the board for ages (and previous boards) and you say something stupid don't get pissed when someone calls you out (or in my case) has a little fun with you.

Some people need to learn to laugh at themselves a bit. Have fun with this thing of ours. To quote Crash Davis, "Have fun goddamnit!"
great description of three possible categories - the most important is the last! tho there are serious issues that arise in this sub-culture, please folks dont take this stuff so damn serious!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PODarkness View Post
For myself, most posts are written, then proof read, then correct grammatical errors, and spelling mistakes. Proof read. Decide I have not gotten my point across. Rewrite second paragraph. Proof read. Decide I sound like an egotistical idiot. Rewrite 3rd paragraph. Continue until I cant remember why I was posting, and send what ever is left.

I'm exaggerating, but there is a bit of truth there.

As for the vibe of the board, I don't think it's changed much. My perception has. As I learn, get to know others, learn to recognize the truth & the BS, it seems as though the board has changed. Logic tells me it probably hasn't.
i'm kinda like POD - i write it up, review it, then post it, then edit it to clean up stuff. and i still dont always get what i want to communicate down in pixels properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbound View Post
... Someone nailed it earlier. There is always some good, some bad and a lot of filler and you learn to filter it out.
as with life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
It's playtime here...ain't a damn thing anyone can say or do to me here and get me riled.

Meanwhile, people are getting their heads chopped off in Sudan.
and in syria, libya, iraq, afghanistan, kenya, congo, pakistan, burma, cambodia, china, mexico, etc.
what happens in this sub-culture pales by comparison to all the real negativity going on in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
... There is a life outside of this board and outside of this lifestyle... some people forget that. While I understand the need to vent sometimes, Lord knows I have done it, there are more important things going on in the world that we could be fighting for or about.
Let's have fun people! This is supposed to be an escape from reality, not a rehashing of the same old BS you get at home or at work. Being behind a computer doesn't make you tough or whatever...it makes you a coward..if you can only be an ass behind a monitor.
+1000 - there is more to our lives than this sub-culture.
and the sooner people understand that, the better, imho.

i've said it before & i'll say it again - if you want to make a claim about something that's happening on the forums of this board, pls back it up w/ specific statistics, not generalizations. i havent noticed a downward thread. or maybe i'm not just looking at eccie the way others do.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #21
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenterLock View Post

Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:27 PM   #22
hwygnome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Posting style depends on how I want it to come across. Thoughtful means reading and editing what I wrote till I post it and then once in awhile I do another quick edit if I catch something after it goes public. Lately more than half of my intended posts just disappear because I figure its not worth the trouble to actually post. Off the cuff, funny or the I don't care how its taken post just gets posted with very little thinking or edits. The witty stuff tends to be either/or.

"What is happened to this place?" you ask. Simple(ya right) group dynamics. It grew from a small number of folks to many more. As a result it went from the small group building upon a common view point to a broader group with a more divergent view of things. Also it means more loud mouth dissenters and it means they have to be much louder and obnoxious to stand out in the crowd in general.

As to the good folks gone bad well as soon as somebody figures out what button to push with you then we shall be asking "What happened to him he seemed such a curious guy?" But normally it is people taking things around here way to serious they would have to use makeup to put a smile on the their face. Aside from the seriousness, people tend to use the anonymous nature of the net to vent stress often times over what should be trivial stuff just like in real life. And of course the plain old bullies that have been in hiding that come out.

Oh Oh Oh one last idea, when one certain provider who is not allowed here gets mentioned even now it seem like the frying pan gets moved from the stove to the blast furnace. Very hot topic that just burns me up because the shit has been tossed around so much I cant eat apples anymore. And I have no horse to ride for either side because I never took it for a ride and just wish people would just have a burger and agree to move on because its just a waste of time at this point because nothing is going to change on the subject.

See the last paragraph just goes to show even I can have a hot button or two.
hwygnome is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:36 PM   #23
StoneTemplePilot
BANNED

This is my opinion and I can only hope I escape without points,

I should not have to join a spider hole to be frank with my fellows.
Class humor and grace, with a spit of sarcasms is what attracted me to this board.

This gal said it pretty well,
Watch your mouth lest you be given points for your foolishness!!!
You love all moderators and admin and that is that!! If not, you do not belong here! I am paraphrasing, but that's what I was told by an owner, so mind your P's and Q's!!! You love everyone, or you hate ECCIE and there is no in between! AND,

This place has become about as much fun as a catheterizing a feral hog. Sorry. We can all shove sunshine and rainbows up each other's asses, but it's just not the same as being real.

I'm kinda kidding but I'm really not!! That's the funniest part!! [IMG]file:///C:/Users/SWEETI%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]

There are many tools to protect you from offensive content, I would hope the mods restrain themselves and that others use the RTM as a last resort you fucking pussies
I could not love her more if I were A triplet.
StoneTemplePilot is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:52 PM   #24
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Lots of really cool guys here that can help us out via p.m. There's also a lot of the same old fat, shit starting, cheap douche bags we had on a.s.p. You know what. Those cock suckers will get temporarily banned then allowed to come back. Again, those douche bags have no job or life so, they'll always be on here. Hope this helps.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:25 PM   #25
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I miss the old days
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:54 AM   #26
StoneTemplePilot
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
I miss the old days
Dear,
could you please expand on those things that you miss?
Old 08-18-2011, 12:04 PM   #27
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
I miss the old days
these are the good old days!!!
--carole king
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:46 PM   #28
billw1032
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
these are the good old days!!!
--carole king
I was never a Carole King fan, but she might have a point...
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #29
StoneTemplePilot
BANNED

I love's me some Carole,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB8Mu_rnbLc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDXgKIpJyIk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg carol.JPG (16.4 KB, 137 views)
Old 08-19-2011, 01:19 PM   #30
xxxHolly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 90714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenterLock View Post

And for the record, that post was an off the cuff reply with no thought other than "I love the ladies on here"
xxxHolly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women