Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #16
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 611576
My ECCIE Reviews

Remember we are all human and make mistakes. The ones worth giving a second chance too are the ones that can admit their wrong doing.
Farmers Daughter is online now   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:05 PM   #17
strawberrycar934
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sativajane View Post
One thing I ask is....

Why are us providers held to a much higher standard than our gentlemen friends? Weither we are getting paid or the one paying. It has been reverse too
!
I think that that is a more than fair question. There is much more onus placed on the lady than on the gentleman.

I think it does relate to how goods are exchanged. Being in sales, I know that I have to hustle more. I must make my customers happy which sometimes means biting my tongue and putting up with a ton of bs just to close the deal.

That being said, there is a proper way to do business and good customers should behave in intelligent and courteous ways. Even when you lose business those are the customers that I always enjoy working with (actually, I never enjoy losing deals but you get the point).

Basically, a customer can get busy and not return a phone call and you have to say, "that is fine, I am glad that we are meeting now". But if you as a salesperson find yourself busy and get back to the customer late, you may find that the business went elsewhere or you have to explain the situation.

In the hobby model, the person closing business is usually also fulfilling the contract so you have more of hybrid offering than most situations.

Put succinctly, few people likes sales but everyone loves the goods.
strawberrycar934 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:16 PM   #18
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke1023 View Post
Having some first hand experience in the NC/NS posting realm, I will say that after the dust settles you're probably best keeping it to yourself. I unintentionally caused one of the huge shit storms last week and it probably didn't end well for any of the parties involved. You can try and be as respectful as possible, however negative is negative.

I would like to think that information sharing is an important aspect of the Community, however when feelings get hurt it starts to turn into junior high all over again. Make your own conclusions, but I for one will be very cautious in the future when writing anything negative about a provider. When it's all said and done, it's just not worth it.
This is probably the best advice. Folks we're here to have fun. Let's live and let live and move on.

I posted last night pissed & horny. Friends don't let friends post while pissed and horny. By the time I finished my long drive home today, I was hoping my indiscretion would be erased by the mods.

Guys, the lady stood me up. She didn't call my mom, show up on PCP, or stick a shiv in my ribs. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter. If she did it because she was stoned, lost, rude, or just plain mean......my outing her to anyone is not going to be worse than what she's already doing to herself. And if she's just a professional who had a bad day.......well she'll eventually try to make up for it. I owe anyone a chance to do that.

Ms Sativajane asked "Why are us providers held to a much higher standard than our gentlemen friends?" A legitimate question. I've had seasoned hobbyists advise me that the correct solution to NCNS is "the backup plan." You book several ladies within 30 minutes of each other, and if the first doesn't show, you're still good.

Sorry, I just can't bring myself to do that.

But it does give weight to Ms Jane's question. In response, I can only apologize for the male assholes. You ladies will have to do your own policing.

Now, I want you all to stop worrying about me. I strongly suspect I'm gonna get lucky later this week. If you see me wandering around with a smile on Saturday, you'll know.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #19
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Jane,

I think it really boils down to common respect for the other person. While there are some in the hobby that book an appt and just don't show up, most feel it is more than fair that a provider doesn't accept a second appt with no reason for the missed first appt. I personally feel that + or - 10 minutes of a schedule should be considered on time. Especially since with traffic and such it can be a little hard to judge the exact time a person will get there. I sure don't like to hang around and look like I'm loitering, I want to get to the place and go straight to the door. Draws less attention.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #20
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

You are right stud. + or- 10 is ok. If I have date set after I usually like to space the times out a little just in case of late and or if not late that way I can also rest a little and freshen up.
Grits a backup plan is a brilliant idea!!! Sometimes the backup plan is the better one of both.

Me asking that question was just to get advice. I love asking questions because without questions you will never know the answer. I like learning and that's why I'm going back to school this fall.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #21
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why are us providers held to a much higher standard than our gentlemen friends? Weither we are getting paid or the one paying. It has been reverse too

Myself along with other hookers have had gentlemen NCNS us. Our time is just as valuable as yours and seldom does anyone give us a reason. There's been hobbyist that have tried to set another day again as if nothing happen the 1st they contacted. Those I will not see because they play it off as no big deal. Anyways TTFN.... Have a sexy date to attend!!!

I've been NCNS'd and trust me, I keep a list of those who have. There's a reason why the national blacklist is around.......for bad behavior. NCNSing a provider is a big no no that'll end with you on the list if the provider is smart.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:47 PM   #22
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
Now, I want you all to stop worrying about me. I strongly suspect I'm gonna get lucky later this week. If you see me wandering around with a smile on Saturday, you'll know.

You are huh? Lucky gal. Is this what you'll look like Saturday morning....
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:43 PM   #23
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
You are huh? Lucky gal. Is this what you'll look like Saturday morning....
LOL!

We'll see!
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:21 PM   #24
Guest110512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

So it appears that the higher standard is on the client, not the provider, as the provider can't end up on a national blacklist. The provider can end up the subject of a thread to which she can reply and the client has no idea how he ended up on a blacklist, that is if he even knows he is on the blacklist or the ability to tell his side of the story. I think it is a crock of bull that either a client or provider get NCNS'ed. If there is an explanation both parties should probably accept it and move on. If there is no explanation then the client deserves the blacklist and the provider deserves the review stating she did a NCNS. It also would appear that the provider could blacklist the client for doing the review and who would be the wiser.
Guest110512 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #25
Guest102612
Account Disabled

User ID: 140343
My ECCIE Reviews

I go on the black lists and check out clients. If they are on there for ripping off a provider, being abusive or stocking I don't go near them for my own safety. If they are on there for a nsnc I will schedule with them and give them one chance, if they do a nsnc then I black list them. I also look to see how many different providers have black listed them. If there are a lot of different ones then I figure they all can't be lying.
Guest102612 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:06 AM   #26
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrababy View Post
If they are on there for ripping off a provider, being abusive or stocking I don't go near them for my own safety..
I just wanted to point out that it is stalking, as opposed to those sexy stockings you like to wear. Not a big deal, I wish I never made typos in messages I post quickly.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:58 AM   #27
Guest102612
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I knew it looked wrong when I typed it. Lol
Old 08-14-2012, 08:19 AM   #28
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry to say MMS but you thinking the national blacklist is BS, well that's what some of us providers think about the ROS.
Anyways I'm going to keep to myself for now on and enjoy my Birthday!!!!

Stay safe and Happy Hobbying!!
Old 08-14-2012, 12:40 PM   #29
Guest102612
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm sorry to say MMS but you thinking the national blacklist is BS, well that's what some of us providers think about the ROS.
Anyways I'm going to keep to myself for now on and enjoy my Birthday!!!!

Stay safe and Happy Hobbying!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE IT IS GREAT!
GENTLEMEN GIVE HER A BIG TIP
Old 08-14-2012, 12:46 PM   #30
guest090512-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrababy View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE IT IS GREAT!
GENTLEMEN GIVE HER A BIG TIP
Oh... I'd say there's something in the cards for Miss Jane... and it won't just be the tip!

Happy birthday, sexy!
guest090512-3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women