Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2015, 04:10 PM   #16
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
it helps with the blackmail latter, no biggie
And this is funny, but, would you happen to have a list of reputable ladies that have done this kinda thing? Because I've yet to hear of such, not that everything is not possible. We're all taking risks. Now, ladies less reputable, less known, yes! It's why research is your friend. If you can read and comprehend at a fifth grade level, you can probably figure it out. But the pics distract some from seeking necessary info they forget they need, in order to greatly minimize their risks, right? I completely get that! LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 06:33 PM   #17
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

FWIW, I believe EVERYONE should screen. Girls can screen guys and guys should screen girls. It all comes down to method of screening. Giving up personal information is one method I will never subject myself to. If it means not seeing a particular lady, so be it. I still have choices just as a lady has choices in whom she sees. Personal info is too valuable in today's world. Anyone willing to trade personal info just to get a little ass is asking for trouble.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 06:45 PM   #18
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
FWIW, I believe EVERYONE should screen. Girls can screen guys and guys should screen girls. It all comes down to method of screening. Giving up personal information is one method I will never subject myself to. If it means not seeing a particular lady, so be it. I still have choices just as a lady has choices in whom she sees. Personal info is too valuable in today's world. Anyone willing to trade personal info just to get a little ass is asking for trouble.
Not everyone considers the ladies, just "a little ass" , as you so eloquently stated. Some see us as capable, responsible business owners, who just also happen to offer some excellent services they seek, as evidenced by our reputations. I'm sorry you've yet to experience such, that would cause you to be so negative about how a lady might ensure her safety when trying to provide for a new gentleman to the hobby. But, I always tell my friends, if what you're doing does not work for you, maybe you ought to try something different to get a better outcome! Just a suggestion, hon. Best of Luck!
Old 01-08-2015, 06:51 PM   #19
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Not everyone considers the ladies, just "a little ass" , as you so eloquently stated. Some see us as capable, responsible business owners, who just also happen to offer some excellent services they seek, as evidenced by our reputations. I'm sorry you've yet to experience such, that would cause you to be so negative about how a lady might ensure her safety when trying to provide for a new gentleman to the hobby. But, I always tell my friends, if what you're doing does not work for you, maybe you ought to try something different to get a better outcome! Just a suggestion, hon. Best of Luck!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 07:51 PM   #20
Johanna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 260654
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with the ladies that have commented here. We have no real need or use for your info other than to verify that you are who you say you are, and that we will probably be safe. As I have told a few reluctant newbies, any lady that is worth seeing will need to verify you one way or another. If you run into one that asks you for zero info as a newbie, then it is YOUR SAFETY that might be at stake. As far as what happens with the info, in my case - nothing. I save the email, phone number, or whatever they used to contact me (so when they call again I know who it is), and that's it. I never even write anything down, so after I look things up, it's gone!
Johanna is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 08:34 PM   #21
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
And this is funny, but, would you happen to have a list of reputable ladies that have done this kinda thing? Because I've yet to hear of such, not that everything is not possible. We're all taking risks. Now, ladies less reputable, less known, yes! It's why research is your friend. If you can read and comprehend at a fifth grade level, you can probably figure it out. But the pics distract some from seeking necessary info they forget they need, in order to greatly minimize their risks, right? I completely get that! LOL
"Reputable ladies" ... that's pretty much the point, isn't it? Shop for backpage bargains, and I suppose you've got all sorts of things to worry about, from your information and being blackmailed to being used for small-arms practice by a "manager." Or, you could pay a reasonable rate and deal with ladies who have a substantial, long-term online presence, a good number of reviews, and so on ... and give your information, and be quite safe. Absolutely, 100.000% safe? Of course not. If you drive to the appointment, you're risking your life in terms of car accidents. You have to have some kind of reasonable scale for comparing risks.

The first provider I saw, I gave her my personal information until she cried for mercy -- I think I used up too much memory in her computer. Second provider, same deal. By the time I got to the third, I had two highly-reputable references and a P411 account, and nobody has wanted to know since. (I have to wait and bore them in person.) Haven't been blackmailed yet. Instead, I have friends who email back and forth with me.

See quality ladies, even if their rates mean that you "hobby" less often, and trust them. As you read above, they have real safety needs ... you're bigger and stronger than they are, and they are necessarily meeting you in private. And then just enjoy the quality experience that results. It's pretty simple, really.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 11:04 PM   #22
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
"Reputable ladies" ... that's pretty much the point, isn't it? Shop for backpage bargains, and I suppose you've got all sorts of things to worry about, from your information and being blackmailed to being used for small-arms practice by a "manager." Or, you could pay a reasonable rate and deal with ladies who have a substantial, long-term online presence, a good number of reviews, and so on ... and give your information, and be quite safe. Absolutely, 100.000% safe? Of course not. If you drive to the appointment, you're risking your life in terms of car accidents. You have to have some kind of reasonable scale for comparing risks.

The first provider I saw, I gave her my personal information until she cried for mercy -- I think I used up too much memory in her computer. Second provider, same deal. By the time I got to the third, I had two highly-reputable references and a P411 account, and nobody has wanted to know since. (I have to wait and bore them in person.) Haven't been blackmailed yet. Instead, I have friends who email back and forth with me.

See quality ladies, even if their rates mean that you "hobby" less often, and trust them. As you read above, they have real safety needs ... you're bigger and stronger than they are, and they are necessarily meeting you in private. And then just enjoy the quality experience that results. It's pretty simple, really.
Ahhhh...a funny guy! I love it!

Many BP ladies residing in and amongst the ECCIE crowd, some with great reps, some....maybe not. I pay attention mostly to my biz and what I can offer, as I'm not in competition with anyone and do not worry with other ladies biz or how they conduct it, unless they might be doing things which make it difficult for us all. Wish some were a little friendlier, but wish the same of some of the gents. I'm me, and if a gent manages to find me in and amongst all the other choices they have, then life is good and I've made a new friend, cause I do enjoy a gent's company and what We can provide one another. I wish all the ladies a flourishing biz and all the gents a great time and that everyone's needs are met.
Old 01-09-2015, 03:13 AM   #23
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
if they where reputable they would not have done it.
but they are eccie VP
list them
the entertainment is fun to watch

BP is safer in Upset NY
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 05:51 AM   #24
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
if they where reputable they would not have done it.
but they are eccie VP
list them
the entertainment is fun to watch

BP is safer in Upset NY
Exactly! Because reputable ladies understand about discretion and privacy. We practice it even more stridently and even explain it to some who do not do as we do.

VP or Verified Provider does not make one reputable. Let's don't confuse the two. Verified Provider is simply a lady some known hobbyist or provider vouches is a real person who provides. There's no criteria that needs to be submitted which indicates her character is reputable or not. A reputable provider is one who follows rules and protocols that protect themselves, the community and the hobbyists who participate, among other criteria. Reputations are built over time by proof of acceptable or even impeccable behaviors that meet or exceed what are judged as standards of any community.

Dictionary dot com lists reputable as:

adjective
held in good repute; honorable; respectable; estimable:
a reputable organization. <~~~ (an example of how to use in a phrase, for those who do not understand how dictionaries work. The noun can be replaced with any other noun that fits, such as: a reputable lady.)
considered to be good or acceptable usage; standard:
reputable speech.

It's fine and I'm happy to know there is no list with Reputable ladies that have been known to practice what you eluded to.

Sure, but remember, you plant seeds in the heads of those who do not understand the Community jargon. Be clear when you communicate. It's hard enough for some folks to tread these waters, ya know?

ECCIE is kinda turning into "BackPage Plus", IMO, not that I do not appreciate a venue to have which has proven to reach out to some clients I prefer, because I am grateful! - I do kinda cringe at some of the things I see people share at times, though. I suppose every region has it's fav place to seek the ladies. :-)
Old 01-09-2015, 06:07 AM   #25
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Reputable....

Hehehehe....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 06:48 AM   #26
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Exactly! Because reputable ladies understand about discretion and privacy. We practice it even more stridently and even explain it to some who do not do as we do.

VP or Verified Provider does not make one reputable. Let's don't confuse the two. Verified Provider is simply a lady some known hobbyist or provider vouches is a real person who provides. There's no criteria that needs to be submitted which indicates her character is reputable or not. A reputable provider is one who follows rules and protocols that protect themselves, the community and the hobbyists who participate, among other criteria. Reputations are built over time by proof of acceptable or even impeccable behaviors that meet or exceed what are judged as standards of any community.

Dictionary dot com lists reputable as:

adjective
held in good repute; honorable; respectable; estimable:
a reputable organization. <~~~ (an example of how to use in a phrase, for those who do not understand how dictionaries work. The noun can be replaced with any other noun that fits, such as: a reputable lady.)
considered to be good or acceptable usage; standard:
reputable speech.

It's fine and I'm happy to know there is no list with Reputable ladies that have been known to practice what you eluded to.

Sure, but remember, you plant seeds in the heads of those who do not understand the Community jargon. Be clear when you communicate. It's hard enough for some folks to tread these waters, ya know?

ECCIE is kinda turning into "BackPage Plus", IMO, not that I do not appreciate a venue to have which has proven to reach out to some clients I prefer, because I am grateful! - I do kinda cringe at some of the things I see people share at times, though. I suppose every region has it's fav place to seek the ladies. :-)
here is the fun part
by most in the area they are
well-thought-of
highly regarded
and
respected, well respected

as most pooh pooh any thought of the bad reputation

So for ones that think with little head they are reputable
So what that other guy lost his job or another his wife
she/they will not do that to me

as I watch the show
as they line up ta loose it all
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 07:02 AM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

One would thinck there would be several threads on this very topic. Oh wait ..... there are several hundred threads on this subject. Maybe the newbie should make the Search tab his friend.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 07:05 AM   #28
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
One would thinck there would be several threads on this very topic. Oh wait ..... there are several hundred threads on this subject. Maybe the newbie should make the Search tab his friend.

By the time they do, they are usually no longer newbies...
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 08:13 AM   #29
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
... Many BP ladies residing in and amongst the ECCIE crowd, some with great reps, some....maybe not. ...
I think I gave the impression that I was saying that reputable providers are not found on BP. If I did, I'm sorry -- that wasn't what I was trying to say. The ladies I've seen are a fully reputable bunch, and a couple of them have said that they sometimes use BP as part of their marketing. The others maybe do also; I just haven't heard them say so. What I was trying to say is that, when a guy just scans BP looking for stupid-low rates, he needs to worry quite a bit about protecting himself.

As my old dad used to say (in a different context), "it's hard to cheat an honest man." I think that very often, when a client is victimized in some way, his own greed is what made him an easy target. Established women who have a good reputation to protect are going to have, on average, higher rates. But there's real value in being able to relax and enjoy the time without having to keep looking nervously over your shoulder.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 08:13 AM   #30
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And yet there's no list? Truths should be known and shared as evidenced by all those truthful reviews, don't ya think?

Sharing secretly with a select few only perpetuates issues and lies. You guys got secrets but claim to help each other out? Hmmmm

Seeing is believing! Men taught me that.....

Share what ya think, believe, or some have erroneously claimed as true, in order to hurt another. Otherwise, it doesn't exist!

Should there ever be dirt on me, I wanna know, cause several gents/ladies have tried on several occasions to hurt my biz, by saying things were not true, but I'm still standing, because lies don't have the kinda power that truth does, and because when that kinda stuff occurs, I'm intelligent enough to know I need proofs, so I got 'em. My reputation is all I got, and old world hobbyists are under the illusion, they run our biz. I'm here to tell ya, I don't subscribe to that BS, and I understand what kind of annoying things can occur when I have the audacity to stand up for, not only myself, but others as well.,cause I've experienced all kind of fun retribution behind the scenes....lol.

I'm a low volume provider, they can spread all kinda things, but many gents are more intelligent than even the demi-gods of hobby, can also see through the BS or why something suddenly pops up that never was, despite clever attempts to do as they feel they must to rid themselves of those that might actually communicate in a manner more logical, than they themselves can. And that's a fact, Jack! Get used to change boys and girls....none of us can hold it off forever, no matter how hard we try. So, if I must be spanked behind the scenes once again, because I tell truths and undermine backward thinking, then I suppose I'll take another one for the team. LOL. Ijs

I'm not bucking any system, that belongs to any one mindset. Ya'll taught me WALDT, yet insist it's your way or the highway. What's up with that?

I'm done here, unless you guys show proofs and truths. I don't argue with those who do not prove what they say. I do and I will. Get back with me when you can too.

Quote:
here is the fun part
by most in the area they are
well-thought-of
highly regarded
and
respected, well respected

as most pooh pooh any thought of the bad reputation

So for ones that think with little head they are reputable
So what that other guy lost his job or another his wife
she/they will not do that to me