Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #16
soxfan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I say join her and get soapy
soxfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #17
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Soap and water are always a good thing.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #18
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

So within 20 to thirty minutes or so of warm weather, you ladies vaginas ph balance and taste goes from sugar to shit? If so what happens when sex occurs and it really gets hot? Does it reek then too? I could understand if maybe you urinated before the session and wanted to shower once again for a better presentation, but again after arriving? Wasn't aware of that in most of my exploits with other women smell and clenliness was never a problem. Even after going out several hours. I kinda like a lil natural moistness and female pheromones ........ but clean. Sometimes another shower on top of the one you already took drys it out, and although the taste is fresh its soapy tasting. Which can affect the experience and taste as well.

Ok let me put this in a different situation for the outcaller gents and providers who accommodate them.

Let's say the provider arrives or comes late to your appointment, by thirty minutes to an hour or longer. Then after she arrives she says she needs to take a shower first. Does this change up your perception or would it still not matter much? Every time it occurred with me I later found out the lady was coming from another appointment. So usually that's almost always my first thought although I knows its not always the case, just for me it has been.. Its not overly important but its usually the case.

In city with large amounts of traffic I maybe could understand, but in other cities I just don't understand it if you are fresh and ready.

Maybe I just get a lil anxious when my appointment time arrives and the lady hasn't shown up yet. At that point I'm horny, I have taken a fresh shower close to my time as possible to insure I'm very clean, and shower again if I have to use the bathroom. I guess I just hate waiting and the eager anticipation of the meet when she arrives is too great. I don't need lingerie or a sexy dance to get into a mood, I'm ready now lol.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:01 PM   #19
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Showers are nice, what can it hurt? Now I had a provider take 35 mintes to shower and do her hair. Thats HER time not mine! Five minutes OK, but I'm not paying for someone to wash their ass and do the hoky poky for 35 minutes.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:18 PM   #20
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Just my perspective, I think it is rude for anyone (client/provider) to not arrive "fresh" for an appointment. Okay, I get the hot and humid angle, but that's what air conditioning is for I live in a climate exactly the same as Houston. Never once have I asked to take a shower upon arriving-- took care of that before coming. Also, never once has a provider asked to take a shower if she is coming to me.
Unless the ac isn't working, or isn't properly. It doesn't take much for it to get hot is car
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:54 PM   #21
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Unless the ac isn't working, or isn't properly. It doesn't take much for it to get hot is car
well put I live in the same climate as CP and i for me to drive to his area is about an hour and half and I never use my ac..just a thing I am not big on ac btw i don't use the heat during the winter...when I travel I arrive and use the rest room to freshen up but I never was a clockwatcher so it was never a matter or my time or his time....same goes for if a gentlemen who came to me wanted to shower that would be fine and I would join him..just my opinion
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:30 AM   #22
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm wondering if OP is in TEXAS? This is only one of the reasons I don't do many outcalls. I always shower just before a cleint arrives...and for sure would want to shower as soon as I arrived at his place, EVEN if I just took a shower at home. I encourage guys to shower when they arrive at my incall as well. Some actually need it and some don't....but I'd rather not find out later. When it comes to hygiene, it's great if there is a level playing field.
Shower time is always OTC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Ok this is mostly aimed at you outcall clients. Providers can respond as well as I'm curious.

When a provider shows up to your place or hotel for an appointment. And she informs you, or she proceeds after greeting you to take a shower.....do you consider this a bad thing, good thing or does it not matter much preception wise?

For the most part I assume this stuff most times:

1. They are just coming from an appointment and need to shower again.

2. They are on their period and wants to shower real quick to mask any hints of it before relations........so it will be a shocking "surprise" to her when the session starts.....

3. Shes trying to get me to join her maybe, but I'm already ready and don't need to so probably not.

4. She needs to shave time off of the session and can use up a good ten to fifteen minutes getting ready to decrease BCD time.

5. She just prefers to be freshly showered before appointments.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:22 AM   #23
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Not Texas, Lousiana and Alabama mostly.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:26 AM   #24
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

You wash my back and I wash yours and I give you a little fun in the shower then we dry off together and get sweaty together another shower but may nt join you the second time do to the things we may do in the shower. Things to do in the shower with the water running down and then the girl goes down to get the soap that was dropped.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #25
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I also prefer incalls at my place so this isn't an issue and I can be fresh from the shower and appropriately attired, whether in lingerie or birthday suit.

However, like most people, I have a life, and sometimes I'm doing something non-Hobby related away from my place when I get a request for outcall, and I'll tell the gentleman that and request time to shower off the clock when I arrive. If he balks, then he has to keep in mind that I now have to go all the way back to my apartment and get ready, which may delay my arrival to his arms another hour or two, depending on where I am in town.

Don't you want a lady wet? Consider it foreplay. Btw, I just got a great new waterproof "massager."
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:09 AM   #26
TechOne
Valued Poster

Default Yep...that's the E ticket ride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Passion* View Post
You wash my back and I wash yours and I give you a little fun in the shower then we dry off together and get sweaty together another shower but may nt join you the second time do to the things we may do in the shower. Things to do in the shower with the water running down and then the girl goes down to get the soap that was dropped.
Showering together, drying each other off, then getting each other off...that is some of the best dates I have ever had...I like the way you think!
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:18 AM   #27
gimme_that
Valued Poster

The showering together is cool I guess. But for the most part I like very curvy ladies, and there isn't much room to navigate in those hotel showers persay. Kinda kills the whole two person fantasy as I'm more worried about slipping and busting my arse in there. Plus a lot of ladies don't like to get there hair wet. Maybe its an ethnic thing as most of these were black ladies. Although I do like curvy white ladies to, they seem more open to getting their hair wet.

Once I had limited hotel access due to overbooking and all they had was handicapped rooms availiable. The use of the extra bars during bcd in the shower was cool. There was a lot of room for multiple positions. Good times.........
Old 06-20-2012, 11:27 AM   #28
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You can get my hair wet however you like, darlin.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:39 AM   #29
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Ok here's a question ladies...in regards to your incall......

Let's say your client arrives at your incall and he has to do the big number "2" before the session starts. He handles his business then proceeds to shower after his bathroom use. Is this all clock free as well? You know just in case there is traffic..............
Old 06-20-2012, 12:15 PM   #30
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24592
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Showers are nice, what can it hurt? Now I had a provider take 35 mintes to shower and do her hair. Thats HER time not mine! Five minutes OK, but I'm not paying for someone to wash their ass and do the hoky poky for 35 minutes.
LOL! that was funny <3

.. i completely agree.. 35 minutes out of your hour is just rude and i hope she compensated you for that! along with the OP.. in the summer months (depending on which region youre in) it can be very hot, humid and sticky! Even if a lady had taken a shower before she left her place.. in the heat of the day or evening you can get sticky on the way over and may wish to take a little re-fresher rinse ... just a 2-3 minute deal.. nothing major.. and apply some lotion and perhaps a little perfume and be 100% fresh and sweet!

however, if this wasnt the case.. then i cannot imagine why you would need another shower..

xo Ava
DakotaSterling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women