Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41314
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2015, 12:52 PM   #16
VoodooChilde01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I have been seeing providers for 3 years and 99% of them did BBBJ and I have not had any issues. As I have said before, it would not surprise me if having sex with a provider, is safe, despite the number of sex partners, than just going out and having sex with a random person. Serious providers, such as on Eccie and P411, check themselves often and the ones I have range from being very safe to fanatics about staying safe when it comes to STD's. By the by, I was pre-med for 4 years and majored in Micro Biology and Bio-Chem, so I do know a thing or two about bacteria and virus'. ;-) Its not to say, there is not the chance to catch something, because it can happen. However, with providers being fanatics about cleanliness, as they should be, and the fact they get checked.......its a low chance to me. I would rather pay and know that a woman is most likely taking her health and my health seriously, then roll the dice on BP or with civvies. In fact, I know 3 people, 2 guys and one girl that caught an STD from having one night stands with civilians. Just my .02 cents. :-)
VoodooChilde01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:32 PM   #17
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BBBJ here never had one issue
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:42 PM   #18
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I'm glad that you are more open minded!

Let me know when you want to epand your horizons and go on a "island tour"😘
MrKlean is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:36 PM   #19
JB91
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I was explained this once by a friend who was a Dr. He told me that catching the bacterial stuff, and not getting on top of that, can lead to other things being caught.

So, in a nutshell, what he said was that it was 'safer' with a very low, almost insignificant chance of catching something.

The key is testing. Go regularly. Realize that a yearly blood draw generally does not test for the types of things that are risks in the hobby. You have to specifically ask to test for these things. Dental health should also be maintained on a regular basis.
JB91 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:45 PM   #20
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaMay_xx View Post
But then again wonder what provider will be like. "YEAH, I got a forest fire in my throat right NOW! "
my ejaculate puts out forest fires!

btw, did you see my "beignets" remark? I meant it..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:15 PM   #21
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

No way to a dental dam.

Ugh.

Btw- tnt stands for tallnthick.

TallnThickAngie was my handle on aspd before it crashed and I came over to eccie. The guys always called me tnt, so, I just shortened it. I'm 6'2".
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:09 PM   #22
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Like it's been said many times, it's all about personal preference and what you feel comfortable with. Some guys won't see a cbj lady, some guys want cim. I don't know much about the risk (I would suggest that a guy will tell you anything to get his nut his way but that's another thread entirely). As a guy going in to see a provider after other guys it's getting harder and harder for me to get into certain acts thinking about the cim lady. She just swallowed his jiz, now she wants to kiss?????

Then again, there are some guys that are really into that. eeeeeewwwwww
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 07:09 PM   #23
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

if she into CIM I would think she would have done some kind of something before the next one .. mouth wash or something more ..

your mouth is your life line .. to good health
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 07:25 PM   #24
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol wouldn't you have? It was the most awkward conversation EVER. Especially when I disclosed exactly what I was doing. And exactly what my concerns were lol. She was stunned. Lol. It was quite humoring.
Too funny. And first disclosure? Female doctor? Oh my, something about that makes me a little bit horny. OK, a lot horny!!! I feel like my next question should be "is your doctor hot like you?" Oh the mind movies I could generate with that little detail! HAHAHA!

Quote:
Sheesh! Ask us guys if we think girls with B cups or less should get a boob job. The "politically correct" answer is Do what makes YOU happy while their little voice screams "YES! Big boobs are awesome!!"
Not to get off topic, but count this non-politically correct vote as an emphatic NO to boob jobs! B cups are the BEST...well unless I happen to be playing with another cup size at the moment! The best breast is the one within reach, right? But given a preference, large A to small C is the wheelhouse. Big uns can be fun too, it really is more about connection than a specific physical trait, but big or little, keep em real--with all due understanding and sympathy for a medically necessary augmentation.

Quote:
you don't have to go from CBJ all the way to BBBJNQNS
Bingo! CIM or No, spit or swallow, doesn't really matter (to me, for some it does), just don't cover me up for the beej!

Quote:
No way to a dental dam.

Ugh.
Thank goodness for reason. I hope that stuff goes the way of video tapes and filament light bulbs.

Quote:
I'm 6'2".
That may be the hottest part of this whole thread. Gotta love a tall and sexy lady. Mmmmmm....someday, gorgeous, someday!!!
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 07:29 PM   #25
Bobster36
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Here's the thing.....you can't fake enjoying it. We can tell.

Do a shy, tentative BBBJ and you'll get bashed for poor oral skills. Do you enjoy CIM when in a relationship? If no, then don't bother here. Just my $0.02.
Bobster36 is online now   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 08:28 PM   #26
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Just a side note, my male and female doctors have known what I do. It hasn't mattered to either of them, and no, my male doctors haven't hit on me because of what I do.

Thanks for thinking I'm hot because I'm tall. I am what I am.

Oh, and also, in a lot of my reviews the TNT stands for dynamite. So they say...
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 08:32 PM   #27
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Bobster36;1057057081]Here's the thing.....you can't fake enjoying it. We can tell.

That might be the funniest thing I've read today.

hahahahaha
Old 08-11-2015, 08:34 PM   #28
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
if she into CIM I would think she would have done some kind of something before the next one .. mouth wash or something more ..

your mouth is your life line .. to good health

I'm absolutely sure she probably did, but it's still cum in her mouth.

I for one am not into making out after she sucks my dick so just imagine how I feel about her sucking 3 before me.

I think all ladies should be CBJ

Except for when they see me because I don't play that way. It's bbbj or nothing
Old 08-11-2015, 09:02 PM   #29
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for thinking I'm hot because I'm tall. I am what I am.
To clarify, you are hot AND happen to be tall. Not because. You would be hot even if you were 5'2", which might be close to your height while on your knees...just sayin'!!!
Old 08-11-2015, 09:05 PM   #30
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Except for when they see me because I don't play that way.
The siren song of every male hobbyist. "Only with me? Sweet!" LOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women