Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2015, 01:57 PM   #16
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
The handle alone should be reason enough to use a bit of caution.

Thanks for the heads up!
So I need to rethink changing my handle to suckmypenisyouslutyou?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 02:35 PM   #17
Mistress Santos
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 232064
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thank you guys for he support and information
Mistress Santos is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 03:30 PM   #18
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Now that rigmarole is over, I just want to assure you, Sir Darkey is a complete gentleman! (Shameless plug)
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 04:40 PM   #19
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
This is actually pretty informative, soon I will have to start advertising as an independent hobbyist, seems like there are "posse's" everywhere on this site.
I agree. There seem to be a few factions that rule over the Forums. One does not dare to share an opposing view point. Do so and they will gang up on you. The viciousness with which they attack is unbelievable. Like pit bulls trying to kill a small dog. I have found it is not worth posting anymore.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 05:34 PM   #20
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for heads up
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 06:02 PM   #21
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
That member is part of a posse on this site that's pretty good at fooling stupid and gullible guys with their reviews. This posse is quick to jump on a review of their reviewed girls and pile on with over-the-top or worthless platitudes. They are predators. They hunt in the Welcome Wagon looking for new providers to take advantage of. You can check the guys who constantly comment on his reviews with "attaboys" to give you some ideas on who to avoid.
I am glad you are ok MS Dinero- I exposed him in the Men's Lounge on this very topic. Hopefully, you will post this in the lady's forum and maybe this POS will go away.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 06:05 PM   #22
CaesarC
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
This is actually pretty informative, soon I will have to start advertising as an independent hobbyist, seems like there are "posse's" everywhere on this site.
I was thinking the same thing.
CaesarC is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 06:33 PM   #23
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I am glad you are ok MS Dinero- I exposed him in the Men's Lounge on this very topic. Hopefully, you will post this in the lady's forum and maybe this POS will go away.
Speaking of POS, a member and possible leader of the posse that he is a part of was the first one to comment the last 4 and 5 of his last 6 reviews that have comments underneath them. Maybe they might change their MOs or go away, but I doubt it. We can all hope and wish the members of this posse will leave this site before a provider really gets seriously hurt because of the obvious lies in the reviews that some of these other guys who do not know any better and actually believe their bullshit as gospel in the ROS of those reviews. Not to mention the way they treat and lie to the ladies for hopeful preferential treatment, especially the new to the site and more gullible ladies.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:26 PM   #24
General Feuerbacher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Interesting. Sorry this happened to u. I want a Posse
General Feuerbacher is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:34 PM   #25
General Feuerbacher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

So this guy said u charge 800 per hr. I looked on your showcase. Said 900 for 2 hours so does that mean 450 per hour? Let me look at those photos again
General Feuerbacher is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:54 PM   #26
zipster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

As stated in the ML, why would any provider want to see a client whose handle is "bowdowntome"?!!! That's a head scratcher!!
zipster is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 03:20 AM   #27
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

This thread is so Damn funny... I mean it took me an hour to read all the hate mail.. from all you dudes wearing your Captain Save a Hoe outfits...
Maria... why dont you tell the truth instead of making up bullshit lies.. trying to tarnish my name..
You contacted me asking to set up a gangbang for you..
You told me your regular fee is 8 bills an hour.. and your profile price was wrong you just haven't changed it...
I guess you update your profile on hooker time.. which we all know is different than the rest of the world...
You asked me how many men I could get to attend at 450 a head I said none..
You said you would not lower your price.. I told you I could not help you...
So... you lowered your price to 3 bills a head.. and I told you it would be hard still to get a bunch of swinging dicks together in a room at that price...
But I said I would try...
I had a shit ton of responses... like in the hundreds...
Had it all set.. I told you I would not be one paying that 300 since I set it up.. you got pissy...
I said we needed to get together to discuss details the day before.. you got pissy again...
Eventually I told you if we cant meet to discuss all the details then I will just cancel the GB.. you again get pissy...
I told you to fuck off and thanks for wasting my time...
And you reply no its cool we can I still want to do the GB..
To which I reply ok because ive got a shit ton of guys coming...
You could care less about the guys and how the session goes... or if you would even make them happy and leave everyone satisfied...
I took all this and continued trying to give you the benefit here...
Until lastnight when you informed me your pimp would be present as security... to which I reply I dont think so... its my house and ive put in this work to set this up... and I will be damned if I expose all these clients to a pimps presence...
And I cancelled on you...
Lmao... and this is your retaliation for that.. because yes I said I would expose you to the hobby.. you wasted my time, and everyone else who wanted to attend...
Ive got plenty of reviews of providers who are very well established in this hobby...
And a phone full of other providers ive seen and never reviewed who can vouch for me and my personality and demeanor...
Crazy, NOPE, dangerous, I dont think so...
But go on and tell your little stories...
Ive got a shit load of p411 okays... and plenty of girls I see on the regular...
Your little fables will not hurt me or my reputation with the ladies who know me...
And all you WK"s can take it deep... im not here for any of you...
And im pretty sure im not affiliated with any posse...
And zipster why you sharing ML info.. im pretty sure thats a violation of eccie rules...
You aint shit to me dude...
Go cry to your mama..
And to anyone else who believes what this chic has to say... I dont give a shit...
Her and her pimp can set up their own gangbang...
Me and my entourage will continue on...
WK"s keep up the good work.. this hobbie just wouldn't be any fun without you all...
Someday maybe your dreams will come true and one of these hookers will really mean what she says when she tells you that you are special, and the best she has ever had...
Over and out....

Oh and if anyone would like to question anything im saying feel free to pm me and I will screenshot the entire text thread with Maria...
Excluding any WK"s who replied here or in ML..
Ive got no time for you dudes trying to save the world...
bowdown2me is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 06:34 AM   #28
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2me View Post
This thread is so Damn funny... I mean it took me an hour to read all the hate mail.. from all you dudes wearing your Captain Save a Hoe outfits...
Maria... why dont you tell the truth instead of making up bullshit lies.. trying to tarnish my name..
You contacted me asking to set up a gangbang for you..
You told me your regular fee is 8 bills an hour.. and your profile price was wrong you just haven't changed it...
I guess you update your profile on hooker time.. which we all know is different than the rest of the world...
You asked me how many men I could get to attend at 450 a head I said none..
You said you would not lower your price.. I told you I could not help you...
So... you lowered your price to 3 bills a head.. and I told you it would be hard still to get a bunch of swinging dicks together in a room at that price...
But I said I would try...
I had a shit ton of responses... like in the hundreds...
Had it all set.. I told you I would not be one paying that 300 since I set it up.. you got pissy...
I said we needed to get together to discuss details the day before.. you got pissy again...
Eventually I told you if we cant meet to discuss all the details then I will just cancel the GB.. you again get pissy...
I told you to fuck off and thanks for wasting my time...
And you reply no its cool we can I still want to do the GB..
To which I reply ok because ive got a shit ton of guys coming...
You could care less about the guys and how the session goes... or if you would even make them happy and leave everyone satisfied...
I took all this and continued trying to give you the benefit here...
Until lastnight when you informed me your pimp would be present as security... to which I reply I dont think so... its my house and ive put in this work to set this up... and I will be damned if I expose all these clients to a pimps presence...
And I cancelled on you...
Lmao... and this is your retaliation for that.. because yes I said I would expose you to the hobby.. you wasted my time, and everyone else who wanted to attend...
Ive got plenty of reviews of providers who are very well established in this hobby...
And a phone full of other providers ive seen and never reviewed who can vouch for me and my personality and demeanor...
Crazy, NOPE, dangerous, I dont think so...
But go on and tell your little stories...
Ive got a shit load of p411 okays... and plenty of girls I see on the regular...
Your little fables will not hurt me or my reputation with the ladies who know me...
And all you WK"s can take it deep... im not here for any of you...
And im pretty sure im not affiliated with any posse...
And zipster why you sharing ML info.. im pretty sure thats a violation of eccie rules...
You aint shit to me dude...
Go cry to your mama..
And to anyone else who believes what this chic has to say... I dont give a shit...
Her and her pimp can set up their own gangbang...
Me and my entourage will continue on...
WK"s keep up the good work.. this hobbie just wouldn't be any fun without you all...
Someday maybe your dreams will come true and one of these hookers will really mean what she says when she tells you that you are special, and the best she has ever had...
Over and out....

Oh and if anyone would like to question anything im saying feel free to pm me and I will screenshot the entire text thread with Maria...
Excluding any WK"s who replied here or in ML..
Ive got no time for you dudes trying to save the world...
You are full of SHIT.
Did you not mention somewhere else that you seen Marie Dinero several times?
So Marie Dinero out of the blue contacts you of all people for a GangBang?
This is not your first attempt at GangBang- remember the one you posted back in Nov of 2014? I guess that lady contacted you out of the Blue.

Oh so now Marie Dinero has a pimp- do you think by associating her with a pimp will make people excuse your behavior- video taping girls at your home, trolling the WW with your "posse"- nice try to save face- but you have been Exposed.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 07:01 AM   #29
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I am no WK of any provider, especially ones I have not seen for a session. All I do know is bowdown2me, along with his posse of WW trolls and dick strokers are all terrible people who will eventually get providers, especially the gullible newbies in the WW hurt because of their lies. Remember when his goal he had in his signature line something to the effect of beating You&Me to the newbies? If you have all the P411 provider OKs you claim, why do you keep trolling the WW? Those girls cannot give you an OK on p411 and from your review count, neither can the BP girls you reviewed. If you have a p411 account, going by those reviews, you might qualify to barley reach double figures.

And if you actually do what wellendowed1911 said about recording you sessions when they go to your place on a outcall, that is more pathetic than your buddy who takes pics of the providers and puts the nude, open leg pussy shots in the ROS of his reviews, probably claiming they are for his eyes only. As much as your posse likes to do reviews, especially the embellished erotic novel ones, I am surprised you do not have more reviews, considering all the OKs you say you have received.

What I find very ironic is none of your posse pals have come to your defense, because they know themselves that they are not stand up guys or worth a shit either.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 08:45 AM   #30
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Crap I don't like agreeing with David!
but damn what a fucktard! no posse, it's a entourage (followers of an important person)
it would be funny if it wasn't so sick!
daddyo67 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women