Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162956
Yssup Rider60615
gman4453266
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48556
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42204
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36566
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2015, 03:04 PM   #16
wantmore1111
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by drluv1 View Post
Who has attacked us in the last 6 yrs? Who got Bin Laden "dead or alive"? Continuing to read "My pet goat" to a bunch of 6yr olds after being informed the country had been attacked, is not my Idea of steely eyed leadership. More like those french in WWII if you ask me. Benghazi,fast and furious,the aca rollout and anything else you want to throw in there, Obamas "screw ups" don't equate to 1/100th of the Iraq war, doubling the national debt and leaving the economy in shambles. Given the HORRIFIC mess he was left, Obama has done OK.

Bullshit
wantmore1111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 03:49 PM   #17
keeponrisin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

^^^^^^^^

but you even admit you are in a world of your own
keeponrisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 05:56 PM   #18
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
Do you know where this quote comes from? My bet is no. Hopefully the following excerpt isn't too long for you to read all at once. I'll expect you'll be able to tell me where it's from, given your posts are always so well researched.

"The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt -- it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, "Muslims, Christians, we are one." The future must not belong to those who bully women -- it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. (Applause.) The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources -- it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support. The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied. (Applause.) "

I think the above shows your usual BS. Your posts are the equivalent a HUGE farts and your mother should apologize to the world for shitting you out her asshole!
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 06:41 PM   #19
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
I think the above shows your usual BS. Your posts are the equivalent a HUGE farts and your mother should apologize to the world for shitting you out her asshole!
yer language is ...beautiful ...eloquent ...and exactly what a good and tolerant progressive would say

...dear leader should be ...proud
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:25 PM   #20
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources -- it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

Those "entrepreneurs".... are those the "entrepreneurs" that DIDN'T BUILD their businesses???
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:13 PM   #21
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Those "entrepreneurs".... are those the "entrepreneurs" that DIDN'T BUILD their businesses???
They probably were helped by government infrastructure and incentives or other consideration from the government. It seems to me that most entrepreneurs can't operate their Businesses without considerable Government help.
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:22 PM   #22
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:25 PM   #23
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Default Fishing during Katrina

Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:31 PM   #24
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Obamas "screw ups" don't equate to 1/100th of the Iraq war, doubling the national debt and leaving the economy in shambles. Given the HORRIFIC mess he was left, Obama has done OK.
LOL....our “low-information voters” of the GOP never let FACTS get in the way of their PT riddled partisan rhetoric......

Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:35 PM   #25
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantmore1111 View Post
Our president ? The ones who voted for him should be ashamed . We are getting like the French in WW II. New WWII French gun for sale NEVER fired dropped once. If our country keeps on this path the world will be saying that about us in a few years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 57jpeg View Post
Are you serious? Only man on the planet that can win the Nobel Peace Prize while ordering an exponentially higher number of military strikes than Bush ever did.
You guys need to make up your minds.

Quote:
Do you know where this quote comes from? My bet is no. Hopefully the following excerpt isn't too long for you to read all at once. I'll expect you'll be able to tell me where it's from, given your posts are always so well researched.

"The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt -- it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, "Muslims, Christians, we are one." The future must not belong to those who bully women -- it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. (Applause.) The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources -- it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support. The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied. (Applause.) "
Stupid liberal media and their stupid facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
DrLuv does a takedown of an out of context JB quote, and you reply with yet another out of context quote.

That's beautiful. Priceless, even.

But then, my replying (once) to JB's 11 recent Obama posts means he won by suckering me into a response.

Edit: Correction: JB's 13 recent Obama posts.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:47 PM   #26
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Old 01-11-2015, 09:04 PM   #27
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Old 01-11-2015, 09:27 PM   #28
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 09:42 PM   #29
vm1200
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Still waiting to see all those shovel ready jobs that the stimulus created....
vm1200 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 09:46 PM   #30
vm1200
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Still waiting to see all those shovel ready jobs that the stimulus created....
vm1200 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women