Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2019, 12:17 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Name one thing that Cummings has done to improve the situation in n Baltimore? Cummings is a real gem:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...tee-activities
Other than passing legislation and bringing home pork, what can a congressman do, bambino?

As chairman of house committee on oversight and reform, he can and did speak out against the deplorable state of the Southern border, created by the Trump administration, whom his committee is charged to oversee.

That's his job.

Perhaps you and Trump both need a lesson in Civics. I hear that's front and center in the new course catalog at Trump University.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 12:31 PM   #17
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The real racists are flocking to Trump like he was the Pied Piper.

You’re smart enough to consider that maybe desensitizing the term “racist” is part of the Trump philosophy. And, as so many have demonstrated, it’s working for them.

Doesn’t make Trump or his shrinking base any less racist. Just makes the ever shrinking base feel that it’s OK and empowered to commit even more acts of hatred.

As planned.
You're more of a racist than Trump. That's the only defense you have. Old white men are the problem. The funny thing about it is the Democrats will most likely nominate an old white guy to run against Trump. The truth might hurt but doesn't mean it's racist.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 01:22 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

No. Racist talk, dog whistling white supremacists and a history of racial discrimination in business make him racist.

That’s the truth you seek.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 02:03 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Other than passing legislation and bringing home pork, what can a congressman do, bambino?

As chairman of house committee on oversight and reform, he can and did speak out against the deplorable state of the Southern border, created by the Trump administration, whom his committee is charged to oversee.

That's his job.

Perhaps you and Trump both need a lesson in Civics. I hear that's front and center in the new course catalog at Trump University.
And Trump spoke out against the loser and grifter that Cummings is.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 02:08 PM   #20
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
No. Racist talk, dog whistling white supremacists and a history of racial discrimination in business make him racist.

That’s the truth you seek.
You've never worked for Trump so you really don't know anything about his business practices. You're just parroting the bullshit that you've been hearing from the losers that can't compete with him.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:29 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

That's his job.

Congress -- not Trump -- is responsible for what is happening on the border.

It's been a festering problem for all of the decades Nancy and Chucky have been in Congress.

It was a problem when Odumbo was in office, and that's evident because it was fucking Odumbo who built the fucking cages.

It's a lie to blame Trump for any of this shit at the border.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:34 PM   #22
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
You’re smart enough to consider that maybe desensitizing the term “racist” is part of the Trump philosophy. And, as so many have demonstrated, it’s working for them.
If that is the case, maybe Trump is smarter than many give him credit for being?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:34 PM   #23
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

It's a lie to blame Trump for any of this shit at the border.
It's only because he's trying to uphold the actual laws rather than just ignore the problem.

So doing something about resolving it, is his problem.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:35 PM   #24
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
And Trump spoke out against the loser and grifter that Cummings is.
Cummings didn't like that....
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:46 PM   #25
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

The truth hurts Yssup. Why don't you live in Baltimore - which is a rat infested shit hole - for one year. Then get back to us on how you can fix the southern border ---opps, that is,of course, assuming you fixed all of that shit hole Baltimore problems.

Quote:

That's his job.

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:57 PM   #26
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
And Kansas City has been ran by democrats since the 1970s.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:57 PM   #27
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Every day Trump is in office is so exciting because he tells the truth and liberals can't take it!!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2019, 05:05 PM   #28
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I didn't bother quoting the voluminous BS of the OP. However, I'd like to respond.

Trump has been a public figure and celebrity for decades. Where were all the cries of racism? Certainly such a beast would have been exposed prior to announcing his campaign. WHY NOW?

The answer is obvious. He's not a racist. Well, he's not by any rational definition.

The republicans have been easily controlled and pacified by the liberal media. Any republican speaks against a foolish proposal by a "person of color" they are bashed into submission by accusations of racism. Thankfully, Trump is immune. He doesn't flinch. He calls a spade a spade. Just because a black, brown, tan, etc... person is criticized doesn't mean the one pointing the finger is a racist. Because of this fact, he WILL be the president of this GREAT country for the next 5 1/2 years.

And a racist "dog whistle" is a liberal paranoid fantasy (IMHO). However, it seems to be an effective tool to persuade the low IQ and uninformed.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 05:15 PM   #29
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

-
Old 07-28-2019, 06:49 PM   #30
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Other than passing legislation and bringing home pork, what can a congressman do
You shouldn't worry about what people in congress do or say...ain't that right you said as much!!
Is Bullosey racist...AOC said so!!
"Racist" must be the word that curries favor for you libs...not one statement of criticism with out using it.
The term "racist" like the Russian hoax...IS WORN OUT.
Another self-anointed 5-star thread...THAT CRASHED ON TOP OF YOU!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women