Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162455
Yssup Rider60307
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35786
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2014, 10:20 PM   #16
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

News flash guys, the final rankings came out earlier today. Ohio State replaced TCU in the top four.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 11:06 PM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
1. Alabama

2. Oregon

3. Ohio State

4. Florida State

5. Baylor

6. TCU

The Big 12 teams will suffer without a conference championship game and that will be reflective in the vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
Nailed it...
you both nailed it... the Texas teams cannibalized each other, accidentally.. TCU going from 3rd to 6th is stupid, but this system is as valid as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, or the Grammy Awards when "little green apples" beat "hey Jude", and when Jethro Tull won the Grammy for best Heavy Metal..

weird that we have the Championship game here, but our 2 "nearby" teams got snubbed... the money-people will fly in and spend money regardless..

ironically, if TCU didn't blow that solid 4th quarter lead against Baylor, the Frogs would be undefeated, and maybe (probably?) ranked #1..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 01:34 PM   #18
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
3) Ohio State- ranked 5th- but destroys a ranked team by 59 points all with a 3rd string QB.
Didn't they shut them out?

Wisconsin was the champion of the other half of the Big Ten.

Not saying they CAN win it all but for them to not have a chance to prove it would be a crime and it seems now they have a chance to prove they can win another NCAA Champonship.

The No. 1 Crimson Tide will face the No. 4 Buckeyes in the Allstate Sugar Bowl, and the second-seeded Ducks will face the third-seeded Seminoles in the Rose Bowl presented by Northwestern Mutual, both on New Year's Day

The semifinal winners will meet in the College Football Playoff National Championship Presented By AT&T on Jan. 12. (Here in Dallas)
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 02:10 PM   #19
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Why do they only have four teams? Seems like eight or sixteen would be much more logical.

No doubt about it, Mr Hog.......and with that proposed scenario, my friends....according to the Final College Football Playoff Rankings....it would look like this:

1. Alabama
8. Michigan State

4. Ohio State
5. Baylor

3. Florida State
6. TCU

2. Oregon
7. Mississippi State

And with that, let DECEMBER MADNESS begin.....personally, I see a couple of higher seeds going down in Round One!

Once the final count is tallied (ie: all of Da Ca$h everyone's gonna be swimming in after these three games are played), someone's going to suggest, "Hey...More is Better, right?"

And since more (money) is better....we may see eight....maybe even *twelve teams in the playoffs before you know it.

*Teams 1 to 4 get an automatic BYE while teams 5 to 12 play in the first round.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 02:29 PM   #20
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

But but but what about the students? How can we force them to play another game?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 05:13 PM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Just pay them more...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 02:13 PM   #22
EmilySmile08
Your LITTLE SECRET

User ID: 178903
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OREGON (my home) GO DUCKS!
will beat Florida

but as always as i HATE to say we will choke & lose to the BIG BOYS!
we always get up there then play a SEC team and choke.

we look like twigs compared to them boys!
EmilySmile08 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 03:42 PM   #23
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
But but but what about the students? How can we force them to play another game?
Suggestion.

Decrease the ranking value for a team that plays any other team not previously in the Top 25 in the previous 3 years. And decrease it on a scale that takes more away for each of those teams. (Mandatory conference games excluded).

Increase the ranking value for teams that play teams ranked in the Top 25 in the previous 3 years.

I'm not educated enough about how far out most schools schedule the opponents, that is why I am saying 3 years. But a 10 win school that has 3-4 puffball teams scheduled just to boost win totals should be penalized for that.

And cutting down on total regular season games while starting the playoff games before the start of the new year would help.

Again, not that knowledgable about how teams are ranked or the schedules but from casual reading the long delay between conference championships and bowl games could easily be shortened.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women