Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2013, 01:49 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Whirly posted facts. Disprove them, or STFU. Show where the story isn't true. We'd all be relieved if someone had some FACTS to disprove the story. I hope it isn't true, but so far, all I've heard from the left is bullshit.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #17
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The dems don't need facts, they make up their own shit. Like this democrat Stephen Sweeney saying Gov Christie "prayed" for Superstorm Sandy to cover up his failed policies. Where is the outrage from liberals? If a republican said something like that the liberals would be all over him.

http://news.yahoo.com/nj-dem-gops-ch...221158472.html
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:55 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Whirly posted facts. Disprove them, or STFU. Show where the story isn't true. We'd all be relieved if someone had some FACTS to disprove the story. I hope it isn't true, but so far, all I've heard from the left is bullshit.

whirlie posted a mans opinion based on conjecture from a blog ... the burden of proof is on him, not the one questioning his blog.

Denny Crane

read the article

may have
it suggests
the magizne asserts

yada yada yada

pure conjecture, NO FACTS.

Mambie Pambie

Denny Crane
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:48 PM   #19
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Whirly posted up conjecture and bullshit that is making the rounds on all of the winger websites right now, just like every single post he puts up. Tomorrow it will be some new story on the birther crap or the 9/11 conspiracy, or that Osama Bin Laden is really alive and acting as the White House chef. Fuck you. There's not one iota of evidence that the Muslim Botherhood has infiltrated the White House or that the Muslim Brotherhood "infiltrators" are making US policy as a result.

Pure, unvarnished right-wing political made-up propaganda bullshit. And, you know it COG. Surprises me that you would be so intellectually dishonest even in the interest of riling up the other side in an attempt to amuse yourself.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The post is factually correct;

Why does Obama have all these anti-American radicals in his administration and sphere of influence ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:29 PM   #21
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Easy Fix Here if There Is An Actual Problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
COG; when the subject involves Obama, the left is not capable of critical thinking...it takes skill to read and connect dots.
Well, Trendaway, old sport, if this is the "real deal" and these people REALLY are members of the Muslim Brotherhood, trot your happy ass down to your Congressman's office with the "proof" in hand and get it on. I trust that your Congressman is the typical, standard-issue, Texas right-wing Republican Tewipe-lovin' asswhole, so you should have a friendly audience. I wonder if you even know how to do the right thing for your country?

Hell, take the local Faux affiliate down there with you (that ought to be fun).

Please report back with the results. Even post a link to the local affiliate's Faux News report. Otherwise, don't bother us with the "There is no help available - they ALL work for Obama and are too cowardly to swin upstream," and other useless, lying horse-pucky. I'm sure your Congressman would love to have that spread around about hisself.

I'd like to see one of you Teawipe Klowns try to pull your stupid sh*t out in the real world.

Otherwise,

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP

We're tired of playing your childish little games.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:35 PM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You play along with every pathetic response you post.........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post

We're tired of playing your childish little games.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #23
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
You play along with every pathetic response you post.........................
Phuck

You

You have balls the size of bb's or you'll get busy and actually do something - or this is just more of your Teawipe nonsense? I want to see if you really have anything.

Of course, you don't.

C'mon, asshole, you're the sole savior of the universe - let's see you in action.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:42 PM   #24
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
The post is factually correct;

Why does Obama have all these anti-American radicals in his administration and sphere of influence ?
Birds of a feather.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:44 PM   #25
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

nothin'

anyone else hear the crickets?
Old 01-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
nothin'

anyone else hear the crickets?

no, their bullshit is too loud
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:56 PM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
COG; when the subject involves Obama, the left is not capable of critical thinking...it takes skill to read and connect dots.

When the subject involves Obama anyone who wants to blog against him is quoted as gospel if there are any facts involved or not..You can lead a right winger by the nose .
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

In other words, they got nothin'. Nothin' at all. As usual. Just namecalling and insults. Ah, a liberal's life is so easy. Just close your eyes and ears to truth, and listen to the great Obamatron in Chicago. No need to think. Just parrot what the government wants you to say.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
In other words, they got nothin'. Nothin' at all. As usual. Just namecalling and insults. Ah, a liberal's life is so easy. Just close your eyes and ears to truth, and listen to the great Obamatron in Chicago. No need to think. Just parrot what the government wants you to say.
Yeah you right.

Dont parrot Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Fox.

Please keep feeding us the "truth," as you're so famous for doing.

We really can't survive without your wise tutelage, Whiny. After all, you are the light of truth and the path to righteousness.

and the most pompous, misinformed lying sack of shit on ECCIE!

I wonder how the rest of the Tea Wipes feel now that you have anointed yourself Asshole in Chief?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:18 PM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

in other words you just close your eyes to the FACTS and slurp up conjecture from the great rightwing blogger in la la land ..

got it
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women