Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2016, 09:21 AM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
BigOldWK... your vote for Gary is a vote for Hilarity, so FUCK OFF! and I hate that cunt... She's a stupid bitch... I don't even know what the other CUNT said because I have her on ignore...
Then don't vote for Hillary. I'm not. And it's good to put people on ignore if you don't like them.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:08 AM   #17
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Then don't vote for Hillary. I'm not. And it's good to put people on ignore if you don't like them.
Plus one!
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:22 AM   #18
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
I voted for him because I didn't want the GOP candidate for President, simple. He was the lesser of two evils. Same reason I will vote for Hillary. I do not want the GOP in control of the House and Senate. They have too much control. There needs to be more compromise.
You lyin liberals idea of compromise is " give US all that WE want and fuck you ! " See: Obamacare, as an example ! So you must be OK with a president that uses illegal, as defined by SCOTUS !, executive orders to get HIS way ! And you'll be ok with shrillary OR ANY LYING LIBERAL doing the same thing if there isn't YOUR type of " compromise " , but scream bloody murder if it was a Republican doing the same thing. Right hypocrite !?
YOUR campaign for the 2017 DOTY award sure must have EKIM nervous !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:26 AM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
whiffy is so fucking dumb, he thinks a vote for Gary is a vote for Hillary when you are not voting for either Hillary or Donald.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:31 AM   #20
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
You lyin liberals idea of compromise is " give US all that WE want and fuck you ! " See: Obamacare, as an example !
That's the problem right there. Look at the way you speak. I said compromise. You can even debate in a respectful manner. If you look at some of my other posts, I said put a cap on individual income taxes. I am not an extreme liberal. But I do believe in safety nets for the poor, especially in times of economic downtown. The GOP wants to cut these safety nets when the economy is bad and there are no jobs to speak of except for part-time and low wage, if even that. They want to get rid and/or privatize social security, which would eliminate it for the poor. They want to do the same for education. They actually would make it harder for the poor to rise out of poverty. You just don't get it.
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:35 AM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
That's the problem right there. Look at the way you speak. I said compromise. You can even debate in a respectful manner. If you look at some of my other posts, I said put a cap on individual income taxes. I am not an extreme liberal. But I do believe in safety nets for the poor, especially in times of economic downtown. The GOP wants to cut these safety nets when the economy is bad and there are no jobs to speak of except for part-time and low wage, if even that. They want to get rid and/or privatize social security, which would eliminate it for the poor. They want to do the same for education. They actually would make it harder for the poor to rise out of poverty. You just don't get it.
Don't worry about gay rey, he is best put on ignore. Other than fag shit, and insults he has nothing.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:45 AM   #22
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
When YOUR party was in control of the Senate, with Hasslin Harry Reid, as the majority leader, they NEVER did pass a budget for a fiscal year. And any attempt for Republican bills to come to the floor for a vote were stalled by Reid. In one of Odummer's first meetings with Republican leaders after his election ,HE set the tone when HE said " Get over it, I WAS ELECTED ! " . YOU are the one that " just doesn't get it " !! How much longer are YOU gonna " Blame Bush " for everything that went wrong, even when obammy was " in charge " ???
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 11:47 AM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You mean "compromise" like when Dim-retard Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator did when he "promised" to enroll in ROTC in order to receive a draft deferment ... and then didn't enroll after he received the deferment? Or do you mean "compromise" like when Dim-retard Tip O'Neal promised a comprehensive immigration reform bill if Reagan would sign off on an amnesty bill?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 01:50 PM   #24
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

this country has been on a leftward march the last 20 years. haven't seen anything that congress did to reverse the trend.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 01:58 PM   #25
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
So you intentionally voted for a puppet. Now I do believe in voting for the lesser of the two evils, but politically a puppet is the lowest you can go. Clinton on the other hand is not only a puppet but she has a little deviance mixed in with it. She's like Chucky with a pair of tits. You need to get your act together and reevaluate the decisions you've been making.

Jim
already done! here you go. Chucky's Bride: Hillary C.

Old 07-03-2016, 02:11 PM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

more Chucky's Bride! she's bitchin' eh?

Old 07-03-2016, 03:17 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
more Chucky's Bride! she's bitchin' eh?

Is there a pic of Chucky's Brides carpet munching Mooslem Brotherhood Bitch, Huma? I would like to see it, Thanks in advance...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 03:17 PM   #28
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Old 07-04-2016, 03:17 PM   #29
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Old 07-04-2016, 03:22 PM   #30