Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41476
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2022, 11:55 AM   #16
Kayla Foxx
Reiki Goddess

User ID: 156208
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I must say honestly this is not an issue I struggle with though I've heard this a few different times! Most "friends" I see once, I see again. But it's my job to continue to nurture the relationship so that this can be a possibility. I feel that many girls feel like I'm sexy so I deserve this, when that's not the case in MY opinion. Beauty is truly ONLY skin deep & though your georgous you can be very ugly! Plus there are lots of beautiful ladies in this fine city so that alone is NOT enough. I always provide top notch service most importantly, then before we depart I ask is it ok for me to reach out because I like sending sexy pics. I note things that are liked specifically by my new and old friends (in my mind of course) so when I do reach back out I know you a bit and that makes anyone feel special. A tease here and there often reminds a man/woman, in the RW OR our kinky community what they enjoyed most about you and often sparks a revisit. Also sometimes I just send a enjoy your day. As much as the provider wants a kind and enjoyable session so do our gentlemen callers. Well over half my visits repeat so I guess I'm lucky in that way. I think when you really treat people like your there for them to enjoy you, aswell as you enjoying them it changes the dynamics of this type of situation drastically. When your agenda is positive people pick up on that and you will begin to make more "friends" than clients! This is really the ultimate goal! Lastly be sure your on the same page BEFORE the visit. Never act as if your ok with something your not, this is huge in preventing session let downs on both ends! There's always a girl that will do it just might not be me and that's ok.
Good thread I usually don't speak much! Don't hang me for the use of the word "friends" it's just what I prefer!
HappyHunting
Kayla Foxx is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 11:56 AM   #17
Pugilist254
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

If you are a monger, you don't make friends. You may have an ATF but that should take years
Pugilist254 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 12:28 PM   #18
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkviper85 View Post
Ill speak for myself.. if you want to believe or dont is up to you.

I havnt been in the hobby for long.. and ive spent most of my time with the studios. Some of the girls usually say something like you'll see me again next time.. and ill just say maybe, we'll see or something. There was only one provider I actually told I would see her again because I vibed with her.. it was fun to be with her on all levels. Sadly she wasnt here for long.. but I saw her multiple times while she was here. I have not found someone who I have vibed like that with since.. so I have not said those words to anyone since.. yet anyway. Never know when you'll find someone who you want to see multiple times.. make it a regular thing.
I believe she said that to you, only thing is that she says that to most of her visitors, this hobby is a game, you have to learn how to play or you'll eld up on the losing end. Everyone loves regulars, businesses love return customers $ customer service is really important, many here offering services forgot and the ones that know this stand out
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 03:50 PM   #19
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I had one regular quite a few years ago, though I would nit see her often. Maybe four or five times a year. But I’m schedule was always very unpredictable. Not so much anymore. But it may be a difference in what some one considers “a regular.”
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 06:16 PM   #20
BLM69
Valued Poster

Nobody should take a trick going with someone else personal, it's business, not personal
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 09:07 PM   #21
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I had a provider that I invested into a business. It was actually working until I caught her lying. We knew each other very well and shared our feelings with each other. We are talking, but told her I’m stepping back.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 04:08 AM   #22
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

People pleasing
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 06:45 AM   #23
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Life happens. I stopped making promises I couldn’t keep awhile ago.

Torre, you and I had a date years ago that was one of my more memorable. Most of my encounters I have to go back and read a review to recall the details. That hasn’t been a problem with our single get-together.

I knew after that date that we would get back together. I may have even said so. Sadly, it hasn’t happened. Like a lot of people here (men and women), I have to compartmentalize this side of my life and keep it on the back burner where it belongs. My regulars have tended to be ladies who lived somewhere convenient to work, home, or the commute in between, and whose lives at the time made drop-in appointments feasible (thought not all the time, of course). I haven’t had time for a well-planned dinner-and-a-date type encounter in years…well before the pandemic, even.

There are a number of women who I wish I could have scheduled more time with, but like I said before: “life happens”. The old saying that too often is a brush-off aptly describes me: “it’s not you, it’s me”.

I want to believe that’s true of most people in this hobby who say one thing and do another when it comes to this topic.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 07:59 AM   #24
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Most languages allow for an alternative to the hard "good bye".

Au revoir, Hasta Manana, Auf Wiedersehen...all allude to a future encounter.

Why would the hobby world be any different?
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 10:36 AM   #25
BLM69
Valued Poster

I believe what's going on is that the hookers get attached to their type of trick, could be for the $, his good looks, the way he treats her, the way he stuffed her, most of them can't have a regular relationship and be selling pussy, it just don't work! unless they have a sissy at home that don't mind his women getting dozens of cocks in her for a living.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 01:55 AM   #26
cosoj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I prefer seeing a regular at least once a month. But my regular usually disappears or returns to Korea after about a year. Speaking of which, where is Naughty Bunny these days.
cosoj is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women