Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2017, 07:25 PM   #16
DallasDoc
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

Retiring? Good points by all. CK hit the nail on the head. Retire when its no longer fun. Applies to provider and hobbyist.

You can also get forced retirement, if it becomes so much work that the skills and attitude go away, then so do the clients.

Although, as the sexy and talented Ze said, " In the end, there will always be someone willing to pay if you are willing to sell."

This is true, but if you have relied on a certain number of clients a week or month to get you where you need to be things need to change.

I don't believe in announcing retirement, so many do, and so many return, the hobby is addicting for both client and provider.

I know several providers who have moved on, and some I'm still friends with (just friends), some found love, some completed school and went on to better things, some took what they had and started businesses, and some just disappeared.

The only one that tell you when its time to give up on the hobby is YOU.

Felicity you are a sexy smart lady and you will find the right time, and I'm sure the hard cock you need on a daily basis. (lucky guy)

Ze your pic is lovely and sexy as ever, you are a real treat.

The hobby is just a brief part of life, enjoy it, use it as you like, and when your done with it, just walk away with some amazing memories.
DallasDoc is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:14 PM   #17
Felicityforyou
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 317027
My ECCIE Reviews

So now that we all conclude as I stated a provider can make that choice anytime!
What about the ones that hide behind old, inaccurate and altered photos? How often does this occur?
To see something very inviting and finding at the door, the pictures are far from accurate?
As for the threAD Ze I love the photo you added ( and I’m being honest!)
I have read many THREADS that include a providers picture along with up coming dates.
My threads have not included anything regarding my availability, lonely, or in need for a regular.
Simple things that I desire, enjoy and curiosity. I’m a mature woman that will NEVER DISREPECT ANYONE!
It’s obvious some care not for my threads and the best I can respond is don’t bother reading them.
And to all please if I cross a boundary please pm me so it can be address in a mature manner. We all are adults here correct?

Felicityforyou is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:37 PM   #18
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

A lady should retire when this isn't fun anymore....and obviously when she feels it's the right time.

Shameless photo plug here:
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:41 PM   #19
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't believe ze mentioned this as a threAD....to be a negative thing....

I enjoy your posts....so keep writing....
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:49 PM   #20
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Once she loses a tooth.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 09:10 PM   #21
Felicityforyou
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

PeterBota wouldn’t that be great for blowjobs? Just put dentures in a glass 😊 definitely no staffing from teeth.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:25 PM   #22
Felicityforyou
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

AnaLeese and Ze I didn’t take it as negative! Sometimes without knowing a person in RL words can come of to others negatively, misconstrued etc. I just wanted to cover all bases.
There were more questions in my threAD than just retirement. I’m curious 🤔.
Back in late 2015 when I started, I was very unfamiliar and I’m still learning about the hobby. I did not participate in threads and now I am.
I have a healthy sexual appetite, enjoy pleasing, prefer to stay single, independent and desire to achieve my goals and have a good time doing it. The hobby provides me with all of that and more.
I’m able to consentrate on my career, have quality time with family and bonus get my needs met.
I’ve coresponded with many AMAZING PROVIDERS, MEET A FEW and my clientele have always been enjoyable.
The worst thing I can say about the hobby is the drama that is started and some are just simply RUDE to others in threads.
I do hope all have an enjoyable week
Old 10-30-2017, 10:51 PM   #23
Namssa
Administrator

Encounters: 39

First retirement - when they want to
Second retirement - when they have to

I was called sugerbutt recently so this is my rebellious post acting out and being a little salty, blame it on her.
Namssa is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 11:13 PM   #24
add1ct3d
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
To be brutally honest and blunt.... it really isn't your business nor concern if other ladies do or don't have a plan for retirement.

My intention is to continue until the last of my kids graduate. That will put me in my mid 40's and at that point, I think I'll be ready to hang it up.
Lol. It's none of your business....but here is what I plan to do. Smh...
add1ct3d is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 11:35 PM   #25
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I had a wonderful lady who just retired. She is 56 and she started in this when she was 48.She was a corporate casualty of the 2007/8 recession. She is beautiful and was one of my absolute favorites to play with.
She also has a legitimate/ legal business and has retired because she couldn't do both jobs to the standard she needed to be successful. So she chose the one that has the greatest chance for growth. Very clever woman.
It's different for everyone.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 04:52 AM   #26
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namssa View Post
I was called sugerbutt recently so this is my rebellious post acting out and being a little salty, blame it on her.
Yeah, thanks for calling me out. I didn't tell anyone you referred to me as pumpkin butt.

1. A provider should retire when her uterus falls out from over use.
2. When she contracts cooties.
3. When she becomes so burned out that she starts hating men and shows her resentment with every session. We have a few of those on the site.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 06:15 AM   #27
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
When is it time to hang up the heels? When you find yourself not wanting to do this anymore. And some long overstay that sign as well.

When ladies stop trying to act like they want to do this is more like it. We all have seen a couple who don't give a shit and don't care that you know that they don't. That's a depressing scene.

Otherwise, grannies need dick too!
Oil up that prosthetic hip and get that itch scratched while making some cash.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 06:39 AM   #28
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Who the heck ever gets to really retire from anything? If you have kids you're always looking out for them until you physically no longer can. The mainstream source of income may change because of the conditions you stated, but I will offer one tidbit. Never unlearn what you already know and are good at..the day may come when it may be your only leg to stand on after you've jumped off into something else. Oh, and one last thing...you're very good at it!
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 08:22 AM   #29
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by add1ct3d View Post
Lol. It's none of your business....but here is what I plan to do. Smh...
The "none of her business" remark was based on the detection of some snark in her OP....however, she did ask a question and I answered. Don't like it, feel free to utilize the ignore function.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 08:29 AM   #30
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

When you don't like "dick" anymore ( yes it happens )
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women