Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162406
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2016, 08:14 PM   #16
FemiLove
VERIFIED ELITE COCKSUCKER

User ID: 362819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When I am passionately kissing a guy as he is fucking me hard and hitting my clit perfectly causing a waive of intense orgasms, it is hard not developing a crush on him!! If I see him as a regular I get so addicted to what he does to me and he gets so addicted to what I do to him that I guess we do get infatuated but it is purely sexual and stays that way even though I crave his body and cock and can't wait for him to fuck me over and over!! What do you call that?? Raw sexual passion!! So many men seem to do that to me!!!! Nymphomaniacs are know to develope crushes too easily!!! I can't have them all!!!!
FemiLove is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 08:18 AM   #17
jack_black81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
I think it happens a lot more than folks fess up to. I've crossed my own boundaries and gotten emotionally involved with ONE client. Sometimes I wish I hadn't, other times I'm glad that I did. It's definitely a slippery slope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
*raises hand*

I am guilty...times 2x!
It happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
I think ladies who see a gentlemen many times over the course of her career, can tend to become close friends, and therefore have more feelings for said gen't. then the guy who books 1 time per year.

Some guys are just naturally friendly and over time we begin to share some of our life's history.
Some guys make us feel like we are not paid courtesans... Those are the special ones to remember.

With that being said. Yes I have had 1 or 2 guys who were just so awesome, that I felt a little something extra for them...

M.M.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
Sex workers are actually humans and not inanimate sex bots. For me, I believe there is a spectrum of intensity regarding attraction and desire. Every once in a while, I do experience low-key feels, which have nothing to do with love, or even a full-on crush. When it is the case that I've met with someone and our connection was exceptional and left a lasting impression on me, I sort through those feelings in a professional manner. This might manifest as memories of my favorite moments serving as masturbation fodder.

Either way, it's always so fascinating reading what those here in hobbyland (who would be classified as cheating heathens by normative standards) think about relationships.
thanks to you ladies who kept it honest! Don't see why that's so hard for so many on this site, male or female.

I'm actually more inclined to see a provider who can admit such b/c it makes me think a session will be more personable.

And I do agree it's generally never for the best to feel anything, but it definitely happens sometimes. lol
jack_black81 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 08:21 AM   #18
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

It was the single worst thing that ever happened to me and those around me. Seriously steer completely clear of emotion in the hobby. Completely.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 10:05 AM   #19
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I have 3 providers around the country that I am very good friends with, beyond the sex play. It would be really easy to fall for any of them. They are pretty special women and have very full other world work and family lives.
I'm really thankful for their friendship and I think we try really hard to keep the play time separate from the friendship time.
We'll see how it works. It takes a certain amount of pragmatic maturity on both sides.
Humans are humans.
Isn't this a great way of life!
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 06:02 PM   #20
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a few times. Dated and broke up with them. I can't say how deep the feelings were because the relationships were based on either money or sex, but they were definitely feelings. If you are hot and cool, its only natural that some clients will become infatuated with you. Some of them might be pretty hot and cool themselves and you guys might click. It seems like something that would happen to every provider once in a while.
Go with it and see where it takes you.
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 06:37 PM   #21
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

I can see it happening on bith sides. The hobby can be for some a lonely place or a way to get that intimacy that us humans crave.

We all want to feel wanted and what not, and to throw sex into it is just a recipe for thise feelings. Especially if you are seeing any particular provider regularly.

I havent seen any provider regularly to have it happen to me , but I do get that it happens.

It is a normal human reaction. Just keep in mind why you are doing this.
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 06:14 PM   #22
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

I have had a few encounters where I let things get out of perspective. None of them ended well or the way I would like them to have ended. But I don't regret them.

I would rather have something to forget than nothing to remember.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 11:04 AM   #23
Jason Green
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemiLove View Post
When I am passionately kissing a guy as he is fucking me hard and hitting my clit perfectly causing a waive of intense orgasms, it is hard not developing a crush on him!! If I see him as a regular I get so addicted to what he does to me and he gets so addicted to what I do to him that I guess we do get infatuated but it is purely sexual and stays that way even though I crave his body and cock and can't wait for him to fuck me over and over!! What do you call that?? Raw sexual passion!! So many men seem to do that to me!!!! Nymphomaniacs are know to develope crushes too easily!!! I can't have them all!!!!
Writing like this makes my dick rock hard. I wanna engage in a dfk while simultaneously cumming. Who wants in?

Ladies PM me!
Jason Green is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 02:01 PM   #24
bfeguytx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
It was the single worst thing that ever happened to me and those around me. Seriously steer completely clear of emotion in the hobby. Completely.
I have to be honest. Every time I see Kayla, I completely see myself actually falling for her in real life. Kinda scary, but a testimony to the amazing girl she is! There is just something about when I see her...... :-)

Id totally be in trouble if I met her in the real world... #smitten
bfeguytx is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:41 PM   #25
cymru
Gaining Momentum

You'd have to ask my ATF but we do have a friendship outside of hobby. Obviously I know what she does and can't be jealous nor she of me. In fact what she does, just thinking about it turns me on. We have shared about various conquests between our special visits with each other.
cymru is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:30 PM   #26
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i'm sure we all been there male and females
I have a few guy's i like a lot but i'm only looking for LOVE one hr at a time
I like the married ones better no need to fall for them .. !!!
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 01:33 PM   #27
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I hear the feelings go away once the cash flow stops?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 05:11 PM   #28
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I hear the feelings go away once the cash flow stops?
You are a very bitter boy!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 07:33 PM   #29
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
You are a very bitter boy!
If I'm wrong, say so......
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net