Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162406
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2016, 07:42 PM   #16
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Not banned

All pictures were taken by permission with no one in the back ground. Don't listen to what "she " said. Most of the pictures were taken of naked butts after I removed her panties. Then tagged her ass with I heart Tucson. Not one person has ever complained .
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 08:05 PM   #17
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
There's a shocker.
I know, right. What a rip.

Then again, it's probably for the better. I wouldn't want to be seen hanging around a bunch of perverts anyway. People may get the wrong idea about me.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 08:28 PM   #18
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

It's been a while, went to a luncheon some time ago and met some great folks. Went to a Christmas gathering many years ago that was great and garnered a lot of toys for Toy for Tots.

Too bad puritanical laws make such things inadvisable.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 09:04 PM   #19
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
All pictures were taken by permission with no one in the back ground. Don't listen to what "she " said. Most of the pictures were taken of naked butts after I removed her panties. Then tagged her ass with I heart Tucson. Not one person has ever complained .
Won't get into it but think you know who "she" is and she's been telling that story for a while, appreciate you telling the other side (gossip circles always seem to forget there's a second side).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
I know, right. What a rip.

Then again, it's probably for the better. I wouldn't want to be seen hanging around a bunch of perverts anyway. People may get the wrong idea about me.
Love that comeback. Kill the haters with kindness and it's no fun to troll.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 09:19 PM   #20
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You know it's really taboo to discuss these things in the open forums right? Fight club rules are supposed to apply but like always a few bad apples ruin the bunch.

If someone wanted you there you would be invited.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 09:27 PM   #21
yohollyrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Years ago we used to have great socials--it was great advertising for the ladies and fun for us guys to actually see the ladies for real--not showcases. Everybody got along and fun was had by all! And then one Christmas party somebody took license plates or pictures or some bullshit and that was the end of the large socials. What a shame for all of us that truly enjoy the hobby--
yohollyrock is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 01:16 AM   #22
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
You know it's really taboo to discuss these things in the open forums right? Fight club rules are supposed to apply but like always a few bad apples ruin the bunch.

+1

Can we close this thread now before someone say's something we will all regret? Remember what you learned from the past, and leave it in the past. We are all adults here, let history guide us all to a safer hobby. If someone wanted you there you would be invited. Hobby safe my friends.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 01:55 AM   #23
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default My thoughts exactly

We are not supposed to discuss socials unless it is on the private paid for section...Close it before I get my self banned..
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 08:46 AM   #24
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.

Above the eccie guideline #30

which allows announcement of an upcoming event and then bars further discussion of the pending event.

Admins have instructed me that post-event discussion of the event is definitely permitted.

As this thread does not announce or discuss a pending event, imo while it may be contrary to local "custom," which I can certainly appreciate, this thread does not violate guideline 30.

= = = = =

Some of the most critical issues for event planners and event attenders centers on building an invite list, maintaining that list, protecting attendees and the venues from lapses that might cause serious consequences.

Suffice to say that our social committees in Austin and San Antonio practice as much security as possible in vetting invitees as and in holding attendees responsible fo respecting event guidelines.

Every individual is thus held responsible for his/her personal actions -- and to a large degree -- reminding others attending to respect the rules or reporting rule benders/breakers to the hosts and organizers.

We've been pretty much successful in maintaining the years' long string of events using the methods above.

But, as always, each attendee assumes some obvious personal risk in deciding to attend any gathering. Or to leave if she or he feels uncomfortable in staying.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:21 AM   #25
Walkin' Dude
Valued Poster

I've never been invited to one, and I wouldn't go if I was.
I walk alone.
Walkin' Dude is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:50 AM   #26
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Socials are cool and the chance to talk to beautiful women with no clock to watch or expectations for BCD activities is not to be missed.

The rule to be careful of is not outing people who attended an event. If they don't say they attended you cannot say they were there. I have attended socials ( there see I said it first ) and had fun. If I get invited and have time I would go again.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 12:25 PM   #27
HobbySnob
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
First rule to follow if you want to be invited too a social is never to ask how can you be invited. A provider once offered to get me invited to one a couple of years ago, but I declined her for privacy reasons (there is a reason why we use fake names and hobby phones when doing this shit). And by the way I don't think providers are invited according to body type.
Incorrect. I heard a guy on this site does it based on young hotties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
I have attended socials in Houston, San Antonio, and Austin. Every one was fun with each different in some respects. Houston was the best in my opinion.CK942 throws some of the best in San Antonio and Austin. Killeen and several other places. The Hollow Weeine party is famous for the ladies in costumes. The Dallas socials have gone under ground with the invite list controlled by one provider. I take some fine woman from here when I go to the socials. I drove all over the U.S. for years and I hate to drive alone. Two hours to Austin so we can get down for the social and drive back the same evening.(I don't drink) San Antonio takes 4 hours so I stay at a near by motel. The San Antonio Hollow Weeine party has an after party that goes on to 3 or 4 in the morning.
I am not sure if we are talking about the same group. I heard this exclusive party was ran by one guy.

Quote:

I am not asking for when, where nor the location. Just only how to be invited.

Also to address other comments. How about actually answering the question of "how to be invited?"
HobbySnob is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 12:49 PM   #28
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well starting a public thread isn't a very good place to start
Old 04-10-2016, 12:51 PM   #29
HobbySnob
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Well starting a public thread isn't a very good place to start
Well, what do you recommend?

Everyone talks about what you shouldn't do or what not do but I don't see anyone talking about what "should" be done.

This forum kind of works backwards.
HobbySnob is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 12:57 PM   #30
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe ask the ladies who told you about these events?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women