Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2021, 02:29 PM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Wow. You posted a link from April 2020 containing no analysis, just pictures of people in line at food banks. That was the first month of the pandemic and associated economic shutdown. It obviously took time for the logistics of distributing food to catch up with the surge in demand. But catch up it did!

I will say it again - our food banks stepped up and performed spectacularly throughout the pandemic.

Do you still stand by your ridiculous claim that "all food assist programs were eliminated"???

You do realize your OP link is to an article admonishing Republicans to choose "credible" issues to attack Biden. Then you proceed to attack Republicans with a completely bogus claim they eliminated food assist programs - when in reality they expanded them lol!
That is called liberal logic. Ignore facts, make shit up and when called on it play dumb and post a pic that is not relevant
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 02:32 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
I take that back, Trump did something starting in October. Biden has excelled in taking care of all people in the United States.
LOL, this ought to be good. Explain to us with real facts and figures and links just what dementia addled Biden has done to take care of all people in the United States
Old 07-05-2021, 02:36 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
LOL, this ought to be good. Explain to us with real facts and figures and links just what dementia addled Biden has done to take care of all people in the United States
He’s really helped Transgenders out. Other than that, not so sure.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 07:00 PM   #19
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

berryberry: LOL, this ought to be good. Explain to us with real facts and figures and links just what dementia addled Biden has done to take care of all people in the United States

Well right off the bat, he and all of his people had to guess what was going on and what needed done.! Remember your fearless leader give an order not to help out the new president or any of his cabinet. Do you guys remember that? Surely not, fake news for sure correct? NO HELP, MOST EVERYONE OF TRUMPS CABINET QUIT, WALKED OUT.. Biden was blind sided..

Then he had to deal with people losing there houses. Remember that?

Then came the time that our past president took all of the small kids off of there parents to teach them a lesson but didn't know how to give them back in touch with them. Surely you remember that one. Poor kids, still don't know where the mom and dads are. We really taught those kids and parents a lesson.

Then all the drug lords were killing the men and raping, killing the mothers and there small kids so they had to flee to the United States. Now most on here don't want them here. They want to work at McDonalds and cut grass and any other shit job so they want the borders closed.

This is just a few things Biden has had to deal with. If you want more let me know I will give you some more.

Next he had a democratic hoax called Covid19 that he had to try and get ready to make a plan to distribute being there wasn't a plan in place. Oh they had a general ready to get into action but other than that no plan at all. Everyone was shocked. Do you guys remember that or didn't Fox news tell you that?
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 07:04 PM   #20
bypass
Valued Poster

If you think about it, and just read what I wrote you can't possibly wonder why Trump lost the election. That was just a few of his FUCK UPS!!!
Old 07-05-2021, 07:22 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
If you think about it, and just read what I wrote you can't possibly wonder why Trump lost the election. That was just a few of his FUCK UPS!!!
If you say so.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 08:39 PM   #22
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Do you still stand by your ridiculous claim that "all food assist programs were eliminated"???
Quote:
... it took till the end of January when Biden got in to have someone finally give a shit and do something instead of... doing nothing.
Could you kindly try one more time to answer my question?

You said Trump "eliminated" all food assistance programs.

In my post #14 of this thread, I pointed you to a source revealing that federal government expenditures on food stamps (SNAP program) grew by 35% to an all-time record level of $85.6 billion in the fiscal year ending September 30, 2020. That was Trump's last fiscal year as President.

Here is the link to my source, along with a direct quote from it:

https://theconversation.com/snap-ben...loyment-148077

"The government spent a record US$85.6 billion on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program in the fiscal year ending in September. This sum, included in an October Treasury Department report, was about 35% higher than the $63.5 billion the federal government spent in 2019."

If Trump had eliminated all food support programs, then SNAP outlays would have fallen to zero. Instead, they soared to an all-time record high of $85.6 billion.

Please explain and cite sources for your conclusion that Trump "eliminated" all food support programs during his Presidency.

Thanks in advance, bypass.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 09:47 PM   #23
bypass
Valued Poster

Over the last four years, all I have ever seen on this board was how Trump is not like Obama or the other Liberals he has eliminated all that free money for the food stamp program and is making them working for it. It is about time. I also remember some of you guys saying they need to give a drug test to see if they get free hand outs. Trump is going to eliminate money if they are on drugs, its about time.

If you want something looked up have at it. I could give a shit, I am going off of this board. You guys post 50 times a day, record posters. I couldn't possibly know where to start to search on here where I read those statements. There are reasons reasons 80 year old Biden is president. Oh may I add a good one so far also. Not the best yet, Kennedy and Obama fits that bill.

So what is it lusty? The most ever or he show them lazy bastards, no more free ride? It is about time someone showed them, NO MORE FREE RIDE. You tell me!
Old 07-05-2021, 10:55 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
berryberry: LOL, this ought to be good. Explain to us with real facts and figures and links just what dementia addled Biden has done to take care of all people in the United States

Well right off the bat, he and all of his people had to guess what was going on and what needed done.! Remember your fearless leader give an order not to help out the new president or any of his cabinet. Do you guys remember that? Surely not, fake news for sure correct? NO HELP, MOST EVERYONE OF TRUMPS CABINET QUIT, WALKED OUT.. Biden was blind sided..

Then he had to deal with people losing there houses. Remember that?

Then came the time that our past president took all of the small kids off of there parents to teach them a lesson but didn't know how to give them back in touch with them. Surely you remember that one. Poor kids, still don't know where the mom and dads are. We really taught those kids and parents a lesson.

Then all the drug lords were killing the men and raping, killing the mothers and there small kids so they had to flee to the United States. Now most on here don't want them here. They want to work at McDonalds and cut grass and any other shit job so they want the borders closed.

This is just a few things Biden has had to deal with. If you want more let me know I will give you some more.

Next he had a democratic hoax called Covid19 that he had to try and get ready to make a plan to distribute being there wasn't a plan in place. Oh they had a general ready to get into action but other than that no plan at all. Everyone was shocked. Do you guys remember that or didn't Fox news tell you that?
Just as I suspected - you have ZERO real facts and figures and ZERO links to support the BS you post. You just make shit up or repeat debunked left wing talking points. Have you lost all ability to think for yourself and provide ACTUAL facts, figures and supporting links? Or do you just enjoy posting your hatred and made up BS?
Old 07-06-2021, 12:43 AM   #25
bypass
Valued Poster

berryberry Just as I suspected - you have ZERO real facts and figures and ZERO links to support the BS you post. You just make shit up or repeat debunked left wing talking points. Have you lost all ability to think for yourself and provide ACTUAL facts, figures and supporting links? Or do you just enjoy posting your hatred and made up BS?

What I wrote on there is all facts like I said. If you want to waste your time have at it.. Watch the real news stations, ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC and you might be surprised. You watch that fake news station FOX, you know the one that is getting sued for lying about the voting machines being fixed and now they are trying to punk out of what they said?

Here is one, google the other ones, you will be surprised what is happening in the world.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...till-not-found

Now you can argue to try and make yourself a hero instead of a person who wants to argue. I am sure you had fun at the picnics this weekend.

Old 07-06-2021, 05:15 AM   #26
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Dude you’re fucking GONE, just puking out propaganda with no basis in reality whatsoever.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 05:33 AM   #27
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Dude you’re fucking GONE, just puking out propaganda with no basis in reality whatsoever.
I am sure it would bother you guys, you would never see stories like this on Fox. Too bad. This is what has been happening for the little over four years that everyone else has been seeing.
Old 07-06-2021, 06:46 AM   #28
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Boy can you shovel it. The truth is that parents don’t want them back, at least not in whatever shithole they crawled out of. The hope is that they will be granted clemency, at which point the parents will be chain migrated into the United States. Stay brainwashed though, democrats rely on it.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 10:24 PM   #29
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
berryberry Just as I suspected - you have ZERO real facts and figures and ZERO links to support the BS you post. You just make shit up or repeat debunked left wing talking points. Have you lost all ability to think for yourself and provide ACTUAL facts, figures and supporting links? Or do you just enjoy posting your hatred and made up BS?

What I wrote on there is all facts like I said. If you want to waste your time have at it.. Watch the real news stations, ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC and you might be surprised. You watch that fake news station FOX, you know the one that is getting sued for lying about the voting machines being fixed and now they are trying to punk out of what they said?

Here is one, google the other ones, you will be surprised what is happening in the world.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...till-not-found

Now you can argue to try and make yourself a hero instead of a person who wants to argue. I am sure you had fun at the picnics this weekend.

LOL - the question was "LOL, this ought to be good. Explain to us with real facts and figures and links just what dementia addled Biden has done to take care of all people in the United States"

That is the statement you made and posting some link trying to blame Trump about some illegals there parents don't want doesn't answer the question at all. It seems you are as confused as senile Biden.

So yet again you prove your own lack of knowledge as you have ZERO real facts and figures and ZERO links to support the BS you post. You just make shit up or repeat debunked left wing talking points.

Come on - we are waiting. Explain to us with real facts and figures and links just what dementia addled Biden has done to take care of all people in the United States
Old 07-06-2021, 11:02 PM   #30
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Over the last four years, all I have ever seen on this board was how Trump... has eliminated all that free money for the food stamp program...

If you want something looked up have at it. I could give a shit, I am going off of (sic) this board.
No worries, bypass!

I'm sorry you don't know how to use the search function. On your behalf I did a quick search for the term "food stamps" in this forum and found nothing to support your claim that anyone over the past 4 years said Trump eliminated them.

Wanna try again?

Or maybe you would prefer to say "I stand corrected"? That's not so hard.

Heck, I've even done it.

Just admit you were wrong when you said Trump eliminated all food assistance programs. Because you obviously were wrong.

And do it before you leave this board, ok?

Thanks in advance!
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women