Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2014, 01:34 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

AMEN! We are under NO duty to support and approve a corrupt and dishonest government.

If it takes secession to bring America to her senses, then count me in!

Now watch. I'll be called a traitor because I think the Constitution should be followed, and people allowed to be free. Go figure.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 01:36 PM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Of course, breaking up the country of England and forming the United States was by the same process you ostensibly abhor..were your founding fathers treasonous, by your definition?

"When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world."

-from the obvious source
The colonist seceded, fought the war, and won.

The Confederacy seceded, fought the war, and lost.

As I stated, the citizens of any a State can choose to secede, and form their own Country. But, they will have to fight the war that will surly come.

All I'm saying is, I will side with my Country, The United States of America.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 01:37 PM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Another fuk'n Idiot!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 01:38 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

What did I tell you? Thanks, BigAssupSux for proving my point. You would have made a great Nazi.
Old 10-26-2014, 01:40 PM   #20
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:

Now watch. I'll be called a traitor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

Another fuk'n Idiot!
Another fuk'n Idiot!

Quote:
What did I tell you?
I didn't call you a traitor, as you alleged. I called you a fuk'n Idiot.

Idiot!
Old 10-26-2014, 01:43 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So I'm an idiot because I support freedom and limited government. Kind of like our Founders. Ok. Thank you, BigAssupSux.
Old 10-26-2014, 01:47 PM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
So I'm an idiot because I support freedom and limited government.
I called you a "Fuk'n Idiot" because you obviously can't read.

Fuk'n Idiot!
Old 10-26-2014, 01:49 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I called you a "Fuk'n Idiot" because you obviously can't read.

Fuk'n Idiot!
And I called you a Nazi because you oppose freedom. Bigger fucking idiot.
Old 10-26-2014, 01:53 PM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
And I called you a Nazi because you oppose freedom.
Where in the hell did that come from, Idiot?

COIdiot, I've got a great idea!

Why don't you start another Dipshit of the Year thread and nominate yourself (once again) to be a leading contender.

Fuk'n Idiot!
Old 10-26-2014, 02:00 PM   #25
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The colonist seceded, fought the war, and won.

The Confederacy seceded, fought the war, and lost.

As I stated, the citizens of any a State can choose to secede, and form their own Country. But, they will have to fight the war that will surly come.

All I'm saying is, I will side with my Country, The United States of America.
What you and others who feel the same way do not seem to understand is, you no longer have a country that loves you back. It is like you live in your house and pay the mortgage & bills, but another man fucks your wife, eats your food, let's your kids flunk at school, and will get the deed to the house when you pay it off, and then he will kick your ass out. You should be fighting the real enemy that deprives you of your God given rights, and not support and potentially die for the very government that deprives you of your rights.

Our current government is like the mafia - they take a large percentage of what you earn by force if needed, and tell you to fuck off if you question the manner in which they rule over you. They may well get violent if you oppose them.

This current version of America is well on the road to failure, and many people see it. They also see that the majority of the population is happy to ride on the backs of the productive right down the drain, and won't give up their freebies to save it. America has to change to a country that makes sense for the productive, or it will die.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:02 PM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
What you and others who feel the same way do not seem to understand is, you no longer have a country that loves you back. It is like you live in your house and pay the mortgage & bills, but another man fucks your wife, eats your food, let's you kids flunk at school, and will get the deed to the house when you pay it off, and then he will kick your ass out. You should be fighting the real enemy that deprives you of your God given rights, and not support and potentially die for the very government that deprives you of your rights.
Why don't you defect (once again) to Israel. Maybe they won't kick your sorry ass out this time.

Fuk'n Idiot!
Old 10-26-2014, 02:04 PM   #27
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

AMEN! We are under NO duty to support and approve a corrupt and dishonest government.

Now watch. I'll be called a traitor because I think the Constitution should be followed, and people allowed to be free. Go figure.
Amen brother!!
Old 10-26-2014, 02:06 PM   #28
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why don't you defect (once again) to Israel. Maybe they won't kick your sorry ass out this time.

Fuk'n Idiot!
Why don't you go fuck yourself, your brainless supporter of tyranny, oppressive government, and freeloaders....
Old 10-26-2014, 02:07 PM   #29
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:

Quote:
Amen brother!!
Why don't you two "brother" Idiot's get a quiet, secluded fuk'n room so you can get intimately involved?

Fuk'n Idiot's!
Old 10-26-2014, 02:14 PM   #30
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why don't you two "brother" Idiot's get a quiet, secluded fuk'n room so you both can get intimately involved!

Fuk'n Idiot's!
There is a new law - two conservatives cannot get a room without being accused of plotting against His Majesty's Government!

Obama wanted to fundamentally transform America - he succeeded. I wish it would be fundamentally changed to its former greatness - as contrasted with the current mess where everyone hates each other, and only wishes to harness government to enslave their political enemies, and enrich their buddies....make that butt buddies.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women