Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60536
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
They're stashing them to defend the capital against you fuckmooks!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:58 PM   #17
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Stupid is stupid. A bunch of stupid people with a stupid idea.

What does carrying a gun while you protest prove?

That you had a dumb idea, that's all.

Distracts from your cause and makes you look not very bright.
It proves that they think they can buy virility - and wave it around in public.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
look what happened to UNARMED students.
The ones at Sandy Hook, you daffy bitch?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:09 AM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Let's see if I read that right: "The Tea Party has set the standard; peaceful, respectful, forceful, and happy."

Yep .. I read it right. Other than .. .well ... any of it, I'd have to agree! LOL

By Mooneyflyer

Yep, prove me wrong. Beechcraft!
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:53 AM   #20
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Bad idea. You know there is at least one or two asshats who have this romantic idea that the march could be the start of some big revolution... next thing ya know....Bubba dun popped. A round or two ....march goes to shit...redneck tea baggers layed out.. Faux news stating it was a massacre, planned by Obie, just to make taking our guns easier...then our resident tea-pukes wiill claim it never happened.
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:19 AM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Considering how many "terrorists" have been arrested and discovered that the FBI was behind acquiring weapons, explosives, and picking targets for the group is it too hard to imagine some moron (no, I am not talking about Whatzup) being prompted to do something stupid. Imagine, if you will, a bus load of patriots arriving in DC and the DHS is waiting for them. They pull one moron off the bus, find explosives in his baggage, and arrest him. They are going to detain everyone on the bus (it is chartered) for questioning. They are going to look at all their friends and associates. The FBI will be doing it's best to get the same PR. So the next time some GOP congressman asks Big Sis why they need armored vehicles and a billion rounds of ammo, Sis will just point to the big bust they made as evidence of their need.

As I have said repeatedly, no weapons, no camies, strict discipline.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:23 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

So JD, sounds to me like a good conspirator like yourself would see that it is really the government behind this rally!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:40 PM   #23
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

How many times have your butt buddies complained about the FBI influence on idiots getting arrested for "terrorism"? Go back and review the records.
Old 03-30-2013, 07:52 AM   #24
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

I thought all of these Teawipe Parrotriots are only the salt of the earth, normal everyday Americans so what's the problem? What could go wrong, IF they are who they claim to be?
Old 03-30-2013, 08:15 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Only you said this was the Tea Party. No one else has.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:18 AM   #26
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Considering how many "terrorists" have been arrested and discovered that the FBI was behind acquiring weapons, explosives, and picking targets for the group is it too hard to imagine some moron (no, I am not talking about Whatzup) being prompted to do something stupid. Imagine, if you will, a bus load of patriots arriving in DC and the DHS is waiting for them. They pull one moron off the bus, find explosives in his baggage, and arrest him. They are going to detain everyone on the bus (it is chartered) for questioning. They are going to look at all their friends and associates. The FBI will be doing it's best to get the same PR. So the next time some GOP congressman asks Big Sis why they need armored vehicles and a billion rounds of ammo, Sis will just point to the big bust they made as evidence of their need.

As I have said repeatedly, no weapons, no camies, strict discipline.
True - they are probably setting some idiot up to take the fall, feeding him with things to say to look stupid, then financing a lavish trip for him and his buddies. They will give their media friends the inside scoop on all the great things that they did, and they can get in a few digs at the opposition via the time tested guilt by association argument. They probably have more feds involved in this "movement" than civilians.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:30 AM   #27
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Looks like these two are helping the Teawipe Parrotriots do a little preemptive inoculation for when one of the True American Parrotriots cannot contain their hate and ignorance, not to mention messianic tendencies, and decides to start "the revolution." HA! what a joke - like those two bumfucks.

What is a "camie," Corneyhole? Is that a pet name for what happens during one of your semen enemas? You give me so much confidence in the Kansas Kommunity Kollege system. What do you allegedly teach, middle school English for aspiring Associate kandidates? Cram that Kotex up your butt (you don't want to lose any of that valuable "input") and get back to mopping the gym.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:50 AM   #28
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I think you're smartie than that Candy (but I could be wrong) camouflage is a lengthy word to write on the fly and cammies, camos, camies are not really words for spell check to pick up on. I could also write BDUs or uniforms. Now, do you feel smarter?

Let me tell you about the book written by Anthony Herbert about his life. Look up the name yourself! At one point in his career he was assigned to Fort Leavenworth, KS as the intelligence officer. This was the early 70s and his primary duty was the planning of Harry Truman's funeral. Word came that a massive protest was going to happen and the marchers were going to try to free the prisoners at the military prison (not the one at Lansing). Herbert reported that he had great doubts over the likelihood of a "massive" protest. His superiors thought otherwise and told him to covertly deploy his undercover agents. The day arrived and all the officers arrived in combat uniforms except for Herbert. He was outside watching two dozen protesters picket the prison among which were his eight "covert" agents. He spent the night disarming the tear gas mines planted in front of the prison with a local teenager holding a flashlight while he used "bobby pins" to safe the weapons since someone had misplaced all the pins.

Why is it so hard to believe, considering recent headlines and past history, that a massive protest would have agent provocateurs present?
Old 03-31-2013, 09:04 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Why is it so hard to believe, considering recent headlines and past history, that a massive protest would have agent provocateurs present?
You dumb shit, there is a big difference between have plants to see if you Tea Nuts are planning an armed revolution and having those plants actually start the revolution. If a bunch of armed Muslims were going to march on DC, you'd expect the government to have some plants in there wouldn't you? Same fucking thing.

If you are scared of the government, don't have your armed march to "take back your country".
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:42 AM   #30
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Awwww, Corneyhole, flattery will get you nowhere, especially when it's stating the obvious.

Look people! - Corneyhole's learned a new phrase, "agent provocateurs." Good work in finding an old copy of Readers' Digest at the Custodial Engineers' Thrift Store and increasing your "word power!"

WTF, these "libertarian" clowns are as flimsy as their political theories and they think because they are, everyone else must be that way, too. Egocentric buffoons, the whole lot.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women