Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35665
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2015, 01:54 PM   #16
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Oh yea. You really showed me. Lmao !! Your a hooker....your words. A hooker that doesn't like to give head unless it's covered. Your pics are a few years old...we all know why you don't update them. And if you must know, I contact providers because I would rather have a good time with a woman that has a great attitude with out giving up half of my assets. And if I am so Notre Dame ish who cares. It thrills me that I can buy you at a minimal price. lol
cluefinder is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 02:03 PM   #17
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Um my pics are not old I just posted new ones last month...prove it...why don't you find another provider to bully? Or you just like me that much??? & I never showed you shit I don't even know you, get a life and stop lying on providers.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 02:29 PM   #18
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
& so what I have a larger labia than most girls! & most men love my lips thanks you! Nothing that a $4,500 dollar surgery will not fix I was born with it...go do some research on the females pussy since you ovbouisbly know nothing about one...since you never get any...too bad they don't have a surgery for you so you could grow a bigger dick...but you have to be stuck with that poor curse of small man and small dick syndrome...((

Your coming unglued girl. Lmao !! You just admitted tI everyone that, that bag did hit you more than once! Your used to bulling women on the boards because they are new and don't match your rates. Doesn't feel too good. Its not you baby girl....it's your attitude and sense of entitlement. Maybe if you changed your attitude a bit people would warn up to you. Hell....I might change my mind in time an come see you but not with this attitude.

Hey....I guess that kinda makes me a white knight!!!! I came to the rescue of bullied girls on the board!! It feels good to be a real man now!! 😃😃
Old 11-23-2015, 04:21 PM   #19
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wtf your wack name one person that I bullied?? Your a joke dude...even if you change your mind I would never change mine...who do you think you are? Your a nobody...
Old 11-23-2015, 04:23 PM   #20
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

people are just mad because I can still at 25 charge 300 per hour for a CBJ lol don't be mad....follow my foot steps..
Old 11-23-2015, 04:39 PM   #21
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
& so what I have a larger labia than most girls! & most men love my lips thanks you! Nothing that a $4,500 dollar surgery will not fix I was born with it...go do some research on the females pussy since you ovbouisbly know nothing about one...since you never get any...too bad they don't have a surgery for you so you could grow a bigger dick...but you have to be stuck with that poor curse of small man and small dick syndrome...((
That bullfrog pussy deserves a prize or a blue ribbon. I liked it! If only i could have a taste...
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:44 PM   #22
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wtf your wack name one person that I bullied?? Your a joke dude...even if you change your mind I would never change mine...who do you think you are? Your a nobody...

Lmao! I don't know why your being so picky. I wasn't when I said I Would change my mind. And your really not anyone to speak of. If you don't believe that don't believe nothing else princess.
Old 11-23-2015, 04:52 PM   #23
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Ivory View Post
It looks like some of these guys are trying to cock block the other guys on this board.
Every time a girl writes or even post on a thread there is some asshole jumping down her throat for showing her activity, making us girls afraid to even talk here.

It is up to the real men on this board to jump down these guys throats and tell them to Shut the Fuck up!
Where are the Real White Nights?

I just assume all women and men on the board are capable of speaking for themselves. The whining is coming from both sides so I rarely jump into the fray these days because all I want is to get some and not bother anybody else.
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:57 PM   #24
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just recently you were attacking Selena for commenting on a trinity thread. She never mentioned you. Then she pretty much told you to shut the fuck up. People are getting tired of it.
Old 11-23-2015, 05:49 PM   #25
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluefinder View Post
Just recently you were attacking Selena for commenting on a trinity thread. She never mentioned you. Then she pretty much told you to shut the fuck up. People are getting tired of it.
And with that is Thread is closed..
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 06:46 PM   #26
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluefinder View Post
And how did I do that? Explain... I don't have issues with anyone on this board...chatty men like you who start drama with providers. What I DO have issues with is people always picking sides and letting one girl do something but let me do it just because it's me then I get shit talked to....it's so ovbouis that since I speak my mind I get backlashed for it...and NOBODY will tell me to shut the fuck up...that will never happen...try me lol
Old 11-23-2015, 07:59 PM   #27
MrGiz
BANNED

Keep diggin, BD.... You're on a mission that many are rooting for!!
Remember, keep smiling!! You're gorgeous when you do!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 08:43 PM   #28
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Ivory View Post
Every time a girl writes or even post on a thread there is some asshole jumping down her throat
Actually, It's just the same girl over and over and over and over that the guys are sick and tired of.

She promised over and over and over that she was moving on but she continues to post, respond, rant and run down all her shitty clients.
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 09:21 PM   #29
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I learned way back ASPD days..................Know who's ass to kiss/when to kiss it and when not to kiss it and also when to just leave it alone

And like my sweet momma used to say..
You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 09:43 PM   #30
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Your momma was the voice of reason.
Iridemhard is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women