Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162428
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35737
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2010, 03:27 PM   #16
Ivy Chick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 50795
My ECCIE Reviews

I love to look cute in a lil dress or nighty when I greet a man at the door. I used to be known for just answering the door naked, but as i have gotten a lil older I realize how nice it is to have a "package to unwrap". I am working on getting more outfits to wear...
Ivy Chick is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #17
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

To all the ladies that make the presentation breath taking ...THANK YOU .....it doesnt have to be all out sexxy lingerie ,or such .....but please make an effort ..if just a nice plain dress ,or sexxy lingerie it all counts ....but I agree cutoffs ,old holy jeans and tank tops etc look like you didnt care if we showed up or not ..maybe you dont ...but when you take the dress off , or even the jeans and tank top ..underneath that something that is revealing and sexxy makes me really think you wanted me there .....
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #18
guest010613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Default Thigh Highs, Oh my!

They feed the adolescent (or maybe even younger) fantasies from a day and age when pantyhose were a rarity. Especially when updated to today's variations a la VS. My favorite use of these enticements is when the lady wears them under some relatively sedate outerwear, the typical business suit or a uniform. Which got me into a lot of trouble over my years in the Navy LOL. And of course with either no panties or something so negligible as to be easily whisked to the side.

i also remember as one of my fondest encounters when a new ladyfriend of mine called me at midnight and said she was at my door. It was a chilly night and I opened the door to a vision in an overcoat. As soon as the door was closed, the coat dropped to the floor revealining a garter, stockings, high heels and nothing else. What an awesome way to begin the first night with a new lover!

The photos I've seen of Lindsey indicate she truly knows how to turn these sweet nothings into huge somethings - we will have to meet one day, dear lady!

Thanks for a great thread on a marvelous subject.
guest010613 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:46 PM   #19
pairofhearts33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Nothing is more of a turn on a cute lingerie outfit with stockings and heels, not mention dolling up (not like they crawled out of bed), it draws my attention quickly. Even in strip clubs, I take notice to cute outfits rather than the plain outfits.
That impresses me when a gal is willing to go out of her way to dress up for me.
I don't mind blue jeans and shirts/flips flops for just hanging out, but for bedplay, that won't do for me.
I think that is one of the main problems why relationships don't last long as one poster stated. Guys and gals, should always impress whether it is the 1st date or the 50th date. I love women that can appreciate lingerie! Great topic too.
pairofhearts33 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:35 PM   #20
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Gonzo, I am also an unashamed Lindsey WK. She knows how to dress. I never thought much of the corset thing until I saw her in one! WOOHOO! Her legs look good any which way, I just prefer mine bare. Hell, she is worth a drive down the AlCan from Anchorage. Lingerie is ok on most ladies, on Lindsey it would be spectacular! I like the occasional naked greeting too.
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:01 AM   #21
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I kinda like the idea of a provider who, upon my knocking on the door, yells out " come in " and she is naked in the kitchen, with apron on, heels, and a big smile on. Asks me if I need something to eat, then proceeds.

I love 50's and 60's style lingerie / undergarments, pointy bras ( torpedo tits ). seamed hose with garters. Heels. Hair up top and shaved underneath. With a welcome mat.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:16 AM   #22
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sigh.

Taking notes. I think that I need to meet Lindsey. She just sounds so impressive and wonderful.

Sigh again. I'm guilty of all of those things that you've complained about, gentleman. I tend to go very casual. Large shirt with nothing on underneath.

Wearing just a towel fresh out of the shower. A light dress with nothing on underneath. Very little makeup if any at all. Light lip gloss, sometimes. Light fragrance or none.

I have heels and stockings but I just never wear them.

I'll rethink my approach.

Thanks for the thread!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:18 AM   #23
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
I kinda like the idea of a provider who, upon my knocking on the door, yells out " come in " and she is naked in the kitchen, with apron on, heels, and a big smile on. Asks me if I need something to eat, then proceeds.

I love 50's and 60's style lingerie / undergarments, pointy bras ( torpedo tits ). seamed hose with garters. Heels. Hair up top and shaved underneath. With a welcome mat.
I kindof like this idea as well. How would a pinafore look?

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #24
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Elisabeth, a pinafore apron w/ matching panty underneath? You've got me drooling now
JohnJohn is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:15 PM   #25
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexRich View Post
I wish more ladies would wear lingerie and such, I love it when a lady takes the time and effort to really get ready for a session. tank top, tight jeans just does not do it for me.
Just goes to show you that WALDT, and in this case it always helps to let the ladies know what exactly we are looking for individually. For me, tight jeans and a tank top, or some other casually suggestive "everyday" outfit is perfect, as it plays to my fantasy of gaining carnal knowledge of all the women I see every day at the grocery store, mall, etc., and dream of having a NSA tryst with.

When a lady answers the door already in lingerie, it brings it to the forefront of my mind that I'm seeing a pro.
TheBizzer is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:59 PM   #26
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizzer View Post
Just goes to show you that WALDT, and in this case it always helps to let the ladies know what exactly we are looking for individually. For me, tight jeans and a tank top, or some other casually suggestive "everyday" outfit is perfect, as it plays to my fantasy of gaining carnal knowledge of all the women I see every day at the grocery store, mall, etc., and dream of having a NSA tryst with.

When a lady answers the door already in lingerie, it brings it to the forefront of my mind that I'm seeing a pro.
Call me crazy, but in my opinion, lingerie is made to wear for the one that I love! YES, I do wear it when requested, but I'm more comfortable in classy street clothes (jeans and tank top are my favorites) with a touch of silk underneath!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #27
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizzer View Post

+1
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:08 AM   #28
italian1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Garter belt, thigh hi's, a classy pair of heels (not platforms), a glass of champagne, a romantic toast, and....
Well, that works for me!
Cheers
italian1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:48 AM   #29
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by italian1 View Post
Garter belt, thigh hi's, a classy pair of heels (not platforms), a glass of champagne, a romantic toast, and....
Well, that works for me!
Cheers
Ok, I've resisted till now, but what this thread needs is some visuals. Hopefully others will follow suite.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:57 PM   #30
Maxxi Roxx
"THE WISE CHOICE"

User ID: 1295
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater View Post
Bull Rope,

Sir I SO agree with you. I love the classic look of stockings, garters and Heels....

And, unlike most, I love the heels to stay on throughout session.

I wish it was in the standard kit for all ladies. I love outfits and role play, and love when they go to extra effort to do that for me.
PPE
And, unlike most, I enjoy wearing my heels throughout the session

but I found myself taken them off when it comes to certain activties in fear of my clients safety.
Maxxi Roxx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women