Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60866
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2011, 06:57 AM   #16
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Every once in awhile you run across a woman who just can't seem to get her TCB shit together. Those women need management or they starve.

Unfortunately, they're usually taken advantage of, too.
This is why I hired an assistant. My TCB skills were, umm, lacking, to put it kindly. :P There's just SO MUCH I have to do before you ever reach my door, I just couldn't handle it by myself. She's a godsend and I'm thankful to have her. The key difference is, SHE works for ME. Not the other way around. I don't see a problem with this arrangement. I'm quite happy with it, and I'm sure anyone that has been seeing me for some time will agree that things are greatly improved.
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:36 AM   #17
Guest062211
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

There are different levels of "management". I've always had a good time with the ladies of Dallas Upscale for example, and that is management. However, if I have to deal with a thug pimp hovering in the background in some seedy hotel... No thank you!
Guest062211 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:27 AM   #18
Kitten
One wild ride

User ID: 23075
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kisses Ze ,

I was being sincere in the question I did ask. I am very thankful for the open feedback . I guess I do view management as the ,"pimp" taking 40% of a ladies daily intake. Then she is off to provide for her family on what is left. However, I can see an assistant being helpful and I do not view them the same way . Is this a stereotype ?

I do not post very often on here beyond my ads because at times people can be very negative
. I am sorry I do not know what is or is not posted in the area of this site that only gentlemen can see. This was a subject I was very interested in hearing all sides on. Thank you all for your valued opinion.

Thank you all for sharing.
Kitten
Kitten is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:54 AM   #19
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Kisses Ze ,

I was being sincere in the question I did ask. I am very thankful for the open feedback . I guess I do view management as the ,"pimp" taking 40% of a ladies daily intake. Then she is off to provide for her family on what is left. However, I can see an assistant being helpful and I do not view them the same way . Is this a stereotype ?

I do not post very often on here beyond my ads because at times people can be very negative
. I am sorry I do not know what is or is not posted in the area of this site that only gentlemen can see. This was a subject I was very interested in hearing all sides on. Thank you all for your valued opinion.

Thank you all for sharing.
Kitten
Meh. I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you, Kitten. You are quite active in other ways and a valued member of this board. The occasional threAD (if, in fact, that is what this is) is completely forgivable. It's not like that's ALL you do. Plus, the thread is actually pretty interesting. Don't let a disgruntled member or two make you feel bad for doing your thing.
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:21 AM   #20
TexAss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

If I know a girl is managed, she is off my list for good, period. I have zero interest in seeing a provider who is part of a "family". Screw that.
TexAss is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:08 PM   #21
elgato111
Valued Poster

Management is needed sometimes by a girl who lacks organizational skills to make her business successful. Just depends on what kind of management is involved.

If manager is running the show totally while she does all the work for only a percentage, no I would rather not participate. But if the manager is "working for her" and paid for his/her organizational services only, that is not a problem unless of course they are sitting in the next room during my session. Not cool at all.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:09 PM   #22
st929
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

If I know a lady has a "manager" (aka pimp) I will not see her. Having an assistant is a sign of a lady who knows her limitations and values time management. Big difference is an assistant works for the provider and a provider works for a pimp. When I see a lady I want her to concentrate on making me happy not making her boss happy. In chat recently a lady with a "manager" was in the room for almost 36 strait hours because her "manager" was busting her chops over not getting any clients. Ya I bet a session with her would be all about me.
st929 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #23
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Kitten - Currently in town as active provider, averaging 0.93 posts per day.
~Ze~ - Gawd knows where, not an active provider (yet) averaging 0.99 posts per day.

Glass house and rock throwing don't mix.

To answer the question. I do and have seen "managed" ladies. The best managers have been ladies themselves and only offer administrative support.

However, the second I suspect a lady is supporting a leech who can't get off their ass I will drop her in a heart-beat.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:42 PM   #24
pinehurst#2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

I haven't been around this arena but a few times. Maybe I'm wrong but, I much prefer an independant. I actually feel safer for her and me. For 1, I know she doesn't have to "report" to anyone what, when,or where she does her thing. For myself I don't have to worry about someone coming in if I've gone over my time. Maybe I still think of the "pimp" lurking outside waiting. Some of you post interesting points though. Especially contacting 6 women and none screening or getting back to you on time.
pinehurst#2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:38 PM   #25
gitrdone
Gaining Momentum

Well, I would like to see you but would I run a risk in scheduling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
There is something that has just been eating at me. I was wondering what the gentleman's thoughts on management is. I see some girls who post and are known to have , “management” and wonder why anyone would still see them?
gitrdone is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:47 PM   #26
flexywun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Hi Kitten, your last post is my view as well. to me it depends on who works for who. if provider works for manager, i am turned off and not interested.
if provider has someone working for her to take care of some of the business, don't see anything wrong with it.
flexywun is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:04 PM   #27
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

If you are discouraged by "management" in general, what about the girls associated with agencies? Those girls give a cut to the "house". I've heard agency operators refer to providers as "my girls". Is this much different than other management?
Guest061111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:46 PM   #28
TexAss
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn_sweetie View Post
If you are discouraged by "management" in general, what about the girls associated with agencies? Those girls give a cut to the "house". I've heard agency operators refer to providers as "my girls". Is this much different than other management?
To me it's very different. There is a huge difference between some pimp who rolls up in his Olds 88 with 24" gold rims asking a girl where his dollas is (not to mention limiting her menu) and a girl giving a cut of her earnings to an agency who takes care of her incall and advertises, books and schedules for her.
TexAss is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:29 AM   #29
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Kitten, if you have trouble managing your affairs, sweetie, I will volunteer to be your personal ass-istant and work directly for you. I will even take my percentage in trade.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:47 AM   #30
Thuck Fat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAss View Post
To me it's very different. There is a huge difference between some pimp who rolls up in his Olds 88 with 24" gold rims asking a girl where his dollas is (not to mention limiting her menu) and a girl giving a cut of her earnings to an agency who takes care of her incall and advertises, books and schedules for her.
+1......apples and oranges
Thuck Fat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women