Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41243
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2022, 09:41 AM   #16
8dbll
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Ironic
8dbll is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 07:51 PM   #17
CravinRaven2
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 406951
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A chip on my shoulder? You insult me and I bring to light your contradictory reports which,by the way, you never responded to...?

You mentioned "Holly", wasn't that drama between Sugar and Holly? I think I am beginning to see a trend here.
Oh, I haven't barfed anything. I read her post and that is not at all the way she has been texting me.
I call it as I see it.
But..ah.. I see you both as contradictory now. Birds of a feather.
"Trashing Sugar" not at all. I wish her the best. She was great the entire time she was at my place. The new adjustment hasn't been easy on her and I have been made to feel it, is all I am saying.
I have also noted that Sugar is the only provider you have ever posted on in a year.....hmmmmmm
CravinRaven2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 08:38 PM   #18
8dbll
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I did post on you as well. You did a decent job and I appreciated it. I mostly went because of Sugar. As I have said in previous reviews, Sugar is outstanding at what she does and I don’t need to look further. I did the 4 hand with you as a courtesy to her and to help build your 4 hand client base. You’re welcome.
As far as the “Holly drama”, you can read back for yourself if the posts are still there. I believe that was about 4 years ago, and I don’t recall that it had anything to do with Sugar. As far as I am aware and have noticed, you are the only person that ever had an issue with Sugar, now or in her past when she went by a different name. In fact, her reviews under her old name used to still come up a year ago when I found her. All stellar, which is why I went to her in the first place.

As far as your private messages to each other, if your messages to her are anything like the hateful remarks you have made here, then I would say you’re just as much to blame. Can you legitimately say your messages to her have been full of bright inspiration, Grace and light? If not, then perhaps you need to keep the chick drama amongst yourselves and not air it on public forum. Just a thought.

Also, you mentioned something about “smelling a rat”? Generally the smell washes away with a shower and good feminine hygiene. If it’s that bad you should probably see your gynecologist.
8dbll is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 03:14 PM   #19
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8dbll View Post
Think you are referring to Sugar. Raven is much older, pretty sloppy in the body and has no tattoos that I could see. She also has greasy straight black hair.
Sugar is milfy, firm and athletic. She has long reddish hair she usually wears curly, but up in a ponytail during the massage, and she has several tattoos. Sugar was working out of the same spot as Raven for almost a year. She is now moved across town to a better location with less drama.
Sometimes it's a bitter pill to swallow that these girls are doing you a favor just by giving you a rub n tug. It's a whole lot easier to feel better about oneself by dehumanizing someone else. I've seem this over and over. Or it could be subterfuge business tactics.
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 03:48 PM   #20
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooter View Post
Sometimes it's a bitter pill to swallow that these girls are doing you a favor just by giving you a rub n tug. It's a whole lot easier to feel better about oneself by dehumanizing someone else. I've seem this over and over. Or it could be subterfuge business tactics.
Bingo ! We have a Winner.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 05:19 PM   #21
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Members while this conversation has been spirited Insults are not acceptable let’s stop while we are ahead
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 12:51 PM   #22
CravinRaven2
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 406951
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just to let you know, in reference to Nelson not reviewing me, when someone asks about leaving a review about me, I ask them not to. I don't like to draw that much attention to myself or what I do. I do well enough without all the reviews. I am not positive if Nelson was one or not, I don't keep track of all those I have told that to.
CravinRaven2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 03:40 PM   #23
OneSweetRub
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 563774
My ECCIE Reviews

I am staying out of this other than the olive branch I already offered. I believe Raven and I are at a quiet peace with one another and, no matter an issue between providers who have worked together, do NOT support openly attacking anyone (especially another provider) on public forum. This is our business and should stay between us.

That said, it seems there is a bit of hypocrisy going on with sticking up for one provider (which is fine and gentlemanly), and accusing others of “dehumanizing”, then turning around and insinuating the other provider is responsible (without providing any proof). So you’re criticizing a person for being “dehumanizing “ to one while openly and baselessly accusing someone else of something that could affect their business.

Gentlemen, two wrongs do not make it right. And I do not appreciate the implication. This is the last I will respond to this matter as I feel it has been blown up to beyond ridiculous.
Raven has been, and always will be, a wonderful provider. She and I are both mature women and we can handle our personal relationship without client interference, further insults, or recriminations. Unless you all think it is just cool to see two women who were once close be at odds…?

I appreciate you all, as I know Raven does as well. I believe I speak for us both when I say that you won’t find two more quality sensual massage ladies. We both strive to offer our clients the best and most personal experiences. I sincerely hope that everyone affected by this thread can move forward and let dust settle. It is not productive and further comments would only be an effort to continue to prick responses and instigate further hostilities.

Sincerely, Riley.
OneSweetRub is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 03:48 PM   #24
OneSweetRub
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 563774
My ECCIE Reviews

I would like to offer HairyBear2022 a free 60 minute massage with Raven. I will take care of compensation and tip. Please text me if you would like to se this up, provider Raven is in agreement with this…
OneSweetRub is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 05:23 PM   #25
grinin22
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I need to try and impersonate Hairy Bear, lol just kidding.

Best wishes too both u gals.
grinin22 is online now   Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 06:41 AM   #26
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSweetRub View Post
I am staying out of this other than the olive branch I already offered. I believe Raven and I are at a quiet peace with one another and, no matter an issue between providers who have worked together, do NOT support openly attacking anyone (especially another provider) on public forum. This is our business and should stay between us.

That said, it seems there is a bit of hypocrisy going on with sticking up for one provider (which is fine and gentlemanly), and accusing others of “dehumanizing”, then turning around and insinuating the other provider is responsible (without providing any proof). So you’re criticizing a person for being “dehumanizing “ to one while openly and baselessly accusing someone else of something that could affect their business.

Gentlemen, two wrongs do not make it right. And I do not appreciate the implication. This is the last I will respond to this matter as I feel it has been blown up to beyond ridiculous.
Raven has been, and always will be, a wonderful provider. She and I are both mature women and we can handle our personal relationship without client interference, further insults, or recriminations. Unless you all think it is just cool to see two women who were once close be at odds…?

I appreciate you all, as I know Raven does as well. I believe I speak for us both when I say that you won’t find two more quality sensual massage ladies. We both strive to offer our clients the best and most personal experiences. I sincerely hope that everyone affected by this thread can move forward and let dust settle. It is not productive and further comments would only be an effort to continue to prick responses and instigate further hostilities.

Sincerely, Riley.
I was the only one that used the term dehumanizing that I'm aware of. It wasn't meant as derogatory toward the poster.it is more a abstract term describing how lots of mongers think. But even if someone thinks a provider isn't their cup of tea, I dont see any value in describing them in such derogatory terms as "greasy hair" and "sloppy in the body". I also don't see any value in asking them to apologize. After they give you that glimpse into their mindset what's the point in giving in to that.
I obviously can't read the posters mind. I dont know them. But there's only a few reasons to come across like this and none are positive. There is a difference in describing someones looks and describing their actions toward other! I should say too I've never seen either provider and have next to no interest in just a massage. But to each his own.
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 09:30 AM   #27
ijustwannaloveyou417
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhawk348 View Post
Tell me more about this older MILF redhead!
The Raven i was referring to has disappeared from the hobby i assume.
ijustwannaloveyou417 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 06:45 PM   #28
grinin22
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

This thread was like the classic cartoon snowball, that just kept getting bigger as it rolled down the mountain.
grinin22 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women