Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2015, 04:16 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
How predictable the replies....
Your OP was a "muse" of your thoughts based on ......

... an anecdotal event allegedly in WASHINGTON DC based on your allegedly talking to "news crew members" who voiced their "knowledgeable" opinions of WASHINGTON DC politicians?

What kind of "reply" were you seeking? Or were you? Ok, it's obvious:

.. thank you for sharing:

"I was at an event in DC today .....I started to talk with some of the guys & gals behind the reporters—the camera men, the runners, etc. Here were their comments, almost verbatim."

Did you read your own before you hit the "submit" button?

"One of the funniest things about this forum……and one of the reasons I tolerate reading so many brain-numbingly stupid posts....."

... you make YouRong look like a genius when he posts!

Is there anything about "camera men" (guess there are no women shooting these days) or "runners" or "etc" that make them particularly clever or intellectual so as to be qualified to enlighten you on the "real world" of politics, society, and Eccie Board Posting?

IJA
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 04:34 AM   #17
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You can stop posting without thinking any time you wish to.

If you go back and reread the OP, I made no comment that these were awesome words of wisdom I overheard. And neither comment was about politics, was it? No, one was a comment about how Saint Teddy treats other people, and one was a somewhat humorous quip about Sanders. I did not pretend it was anything more.

And when it comes to Big Boy politics, I hate to inform you that yes, it does largely center around what happens in the DC-NYC corridor. I know that upsets some Good Ol' Boys, but such is life. That doesn't say DC politics makes sense, most emphatically doesn't say that the people in DC are any better than people other places--which is why I work here, I don't live here. But Houston just doesn't affect world or national events quite so much. But I get it, your POV is very much like the political equivalent of penis envy.

By the way, when did you become quite so PC in your reference to camera people? I didn't realize you were one of Gloria S's protégés. But in this instance, "cameramen" was correct--I do not recall any women in the small group I overheard making those two comments.

PS: As to their expertise on ECCIE board posting, you have no qualifications, so why do they need any?

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 04:49 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can stop posting without thinking any time you wish to. If you go back and reread the OP,
Since I did "reread the OP" in an effort to find something interesting, I recognized "the purpose" and your response to my post demonstrated I was correct .... (the little "nugget" .... "when it comes to Big Boy politics, I hate to inform you that yes, it does largely center around what happens in the DC-NYC corridor")....

..again...

thank you for sharing:

"I was at an event in DC today .....I started to talk with some of the guys & gals behind the reporters—the camera men, the runners, etc. Here were their comments, almost verbatim."

I got it! You were in DC in that (epi-center of all things politic) and talked to camera crew members .... and their "enlightenment" was so remarkable ... you just had to come down off the mountain and share it with the peons .. on Eccie!

And because "Big Boy politics, I hate to inform you that yes, it does largely center around what happens in the DC-NYC corridor" ...

... the candidates for any DC office spend MOST OF THEIR TIME each election cycle running around the country begging for votes, lying for votes, pissing off millions of dollars to entice votes, and little time in DC.

I'm "old school" ... I believe in "We the people"! Can you hear it now? It's coming!
Old 11-19-2015, 05:17 AM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Oh my! You really are a bit touchy about things, aren't you. What do you think 95% of the threads on here are--Wacko drool about a world they do not understand. The big difference with this thread is I admitted from the beginning it was a minor observation about the political backdrop. But you seem quite upset. Why?

Is it because you think REAL politics means Rey's homosexual fixation?

Is it because you really DO have political penis envy?

Is it because I think all the options I am being given for 2016 are disgusting?

Or is it because you have this deep down dislike for me personally?

I suspect all four are true.

By the way, wasn't it your "power of the people" that saddled us with 16 years of grossly incompetent presidents? And it is the RWW stupidity--voiced by many (not all) the people on here who are likely to give us president Hillary Clinton (wretch!!!!) because you RWWs DON'T understand the groundswell of the people. They aren't marching with you, they are a wild, dangerous mob that people like you will stampede into a Clinton victory because you want to pretend this is the '50s. 1950 or 1850, take your choice.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 05:45 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
[COLOR="black"]Oh my! You really are a bit touchy about things, aren't you.
You are actually still defending your condescending OP? "BIG BOY"!

Do you really believe all of the posters in this thread are huddled in their parents' basements tapping out fantasy bullshit regarding matters they know nothing about ..... ? So you are going to pass through "DC" and enlighten them with a simple-minded anecdote?

So now you've put your "reputation" on the line with a "prediction"?

"They aren't marching with you, they are a wild, dangerous mob that people like you will stampede into a Clinton victory..."

Unlike you, I don't need anyone "marching with" me! Camera crews do.
Old 11-19-2015, 05:54 AM   #21
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Oh my! You really are a bit touchy about things, aren't you. What do you think 95% of the threads on here are--Wacko drool about a world they do not understand. The big difference with this thread is I admitted from the beginning it was a minor observation about the political backdrop. But you seem quite upset. Why?

By the way, wasn't it your "power of the people" that saddled us with 16 years of grossly incompetent presidents? And it is the RWW stupidity--voiced by many (not all) the people on here who are likely to give us president Hillary Clinton (wretch!!!!) because you RWWs DON'T understand the groundswell of the people. They aren't marching with you, they are a wild, dangerous mob that people like you will stampede into a Clinton victory because you want to pretend this is the '50s. 1950 or 1850, take your choice.
Be careful Old-T. You might end up on his "Ignore" list. What a disgrace!
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:39 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Somebody must have pooped in the LLephantMan's peanuts!

Thanks for the exercise. The replies were indeed predictable and every bit as asinine as expected. You provided short qualified comments on candidates from both sides of the aisle. The Idiot Jihad responded with their swift, dull and merciless attack.

Some people around here take this shit way too seriously ... Except of course, for those who are unable.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:43 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Do you really believe all of the posters in this thread are huddled in their parents' basements tapping out fantasy bullshit regarding matters they know nothing about ..... ? So you are going to pass through "DC" and enlighten them with a simple-minded anecdote?

"They aren't marching with you, they are a wild, dangerous mob that people like you will stampede into a Clinton victory..."

Wholly CHIT, LLephantMan.

That is some pretty angry talk for first thing in the morning.

BTW -- did Google suggest that you color the French battle cry in your sig line in red, white and blue? You know their flag is bleu, blanc et rouge, right?

Dipshit.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:49 AM   #24
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:

Although I consider myself a friend of LL and you and can see his points and yours on this thread, I do agree with the premise that the Republicans have an election to lose, and unfortunately Mr. Trump might not be President, and we might have to accept the idea we can't have everything we want, if we want to avoid Hillary.

Nevertheless, any post with an original insult of Bernie is always welcome.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:52 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
How predictable the replies:

--two that do not pretend to address the OP but just make personal attacks
--followed by two that ignore the OP and attack Obama, because isn't that the topic of every post? (or attack bush if you are a liberal)

Sorry folks, the topic of the OP was how two of the wonderful (GAG!!!) candidates we have as seen by the "invisible people" who interact with them quite often.

But I forgot, Saint Teddy is a hero.

Each time I think we can't fall deeper into the sewer I am reminded about what a wretched choice we are likely to have come next November. Why can't you stupid, brain dead republicans put someone on your ticket that can save us from the wicked witch? It isn't hard, but really: Trump, Carson, and Cruz? Truly the three stooges at work. You RWWs are working really, really hard to lose an election I didn't think there was any way for you to lose. And you are too stupid to even see it, aren't you? Attila would be a better candidate--and he is dead.
You do understand how the process works. People run and we vote for them. So why ask such a question (more of a statement really) like you did? Personally, Cruz is on my list of top three but the other two are not. Curious though, why didn't you ask someone of their opinion of the democratic front runner.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:55 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Read the post JDrunk.
Old 11-19-2015, 04:34 PM   #27
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
My OP was not condescending at all. At least not to most readers who read it with an open mind. I actually posted it as a humorous side note to the far too long and too painful presidential posturing parades. If you took it as condescending to you, maybe you need to get some of that thicker skin "you" keep telling others to have.

Do you really believe all of the posters in this thread are huddled in their parents' basements tapping out fantasy bullshit regarding matters they know nothing about ..... ?
Not at all! There are some posters here on both ends of the spectrum I respect. But far too many do exactly what you describe--babble on about stuff they do not understand. It is quite rampant here actually.

So you are going to pass through "DC" and enlighten them with a simple-minded anecdote?
It is my job to try and bring illumination and truth to the masses huddled in darkness, yes it is! The whole "curse the darkness or light a candle" thing. I am nothing if not a candle lighter! The darker your basement, the more it is my God-given mission to bring you the illumination of truth. And sir, truth does not come from Dixie! Truth comes from seeing the broader world--and since too many here have never been farther that 10 miles from where they were born, I will share the grandeur of my experiences for their understanding and betterment! (It that what you were thinking?)

If you keep it in context: IF the Wacko fringe of the Reps put forth an unelectable candidate, then yes, they will be trampled. And they will have unleashed a president upon us who will make these last 16 years look like the Good Old Days. This election has been gift-wrapped to the Reps in many, many ways. It will take a combination of hard work and stupidity to lose it. Six months ago I didn't think the RWWs were that stupid. I am sadly having to admit they just might be.

Is that comment actually supposed to mean something intelligent? It doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You do understand how the process works. People run and we vote for them. So why ask such a question (more of a statement really) like you did? Personally, Cruz is on my list of top three but the other two are not. Curious though, why didn't you ask someone of their opinion of the democratic front runner.
Yes, it was a statement as much as a question.

I didn't ask their opinion of Clinton because I didn't ask their opinion of any particular candidate. One of the first things any operative learns is that you find out much more but listening than by speaking. And you walk away with people far more likely to think positively of you, thus being even more willing to "let you in on a secret" the next time.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 03:20 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
One of the first things any operative learns is that you find out much more but listening than by speaking. And you walk away with people far more likely to think positively of you, thus being even more willing to "let you in on a secret" the next time.
Not only are you condescending, but now you want to lecture the membership on "how to be an "operative"" ..... of course "operatives" have a tendency to VET their sources to make sure their sources are a "reliable" and "credible" source of FACTUAL INFORMATION.

Keep up the "intelligence" work among the camera crew crowds! And make sure you you share that you were in "DC" where the "BIG BOY" politics is played! BTW .. can those crew members even vote?
Old 11-20-2015, 05:42 AM   #29
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Good thread, Old T! If you keep it up, LLIdiot will reward you with a prime spot on his ignore list.

I'm "still" waiting for LLIdiot to answer the "simple" question that he has been duckin' & dodgin' for months.

Perhaps LLIdiot will finally answer the "simple" question in this thread!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 05:56 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is that comment actually supposed to mean something intelligent? It doesn't.
Your "candle" blew out long ago.

But like most Obaminable apologists on here you struggle to explain the unexplainable and unimaginable ...... which is that candidates for the Presidency would chime in with a sitting President and ridicule U.S. citizens in a condescending and dismissive manner and tone.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women