Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162817
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453251
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41964
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36343
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2016, 09:00 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I don't think so. Mr. Trump loves the Jewish people, and they love him back.
You're a fucking idiot and a disappointment to the Diaspora.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/17/politi...ewish-leaders/
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 09:12 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Diaspora, diarrhea .. what's the difference? shut your piehole or go back to jewville and stay there.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 10:51 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's not like we haven't elected a lying, corrupt President before. A President Trump would just be continuing the tradition of lying, corrupt leaders. Like Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, and their predecessors for decades. Hillary fits that tradition quite well, too. That's why I'll be voting for Gary Johnson.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 10:59 PM   #19
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I am not voting for Clinton because she is a liar. I am not voting for Clinton because she is a known criminal as well.

Jim

She left some furniture and the White House china behind the last time.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 11:05 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post

did she leave anything not bought at Big Lots?

did they steal the W keys on the computers?

http://www.biglots.com/

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...nton-stealing/

Old 03-18-2016, 11:14 PM   #21
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post

No they took some furniture, China and even some silver utensils. That constitutes Felony Theft.
Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 07:27 AM   #22
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:

Every group has a few malcontents - especially those who benefit from the system and feel like Mr. Trump is going to reduce their pork. Not being able to admit the truth, they make up things about Mr. Trump in an attempt to falsely glorify their mendacity by redirection and obfuscation.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 07:30 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Diaspora, diarrhea .. what's the difference? shut your piehole or go back to jewville and stay there.
Where is this "jewville," you hillbilly cocksucker?
Old 03-19-2016, 07:31 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
No they took some furniture, China and even some silver utensils. That constitutes Felony Theft.
Jim
You're delusional.

But this has EVERYTHING to do with Donald Trump's total beat down by the media. The same media, I might add, that created this fucking candidacy.

Please continue, Jackie. You personify the low information, low brow, low education, lower than whaleshit at the bottom of the ocean Trump supporter.

It's sad. Just sad.
Old 03-19-2016, 10:15 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's not like we haven't elected a lying, corrupt President before. A President Trump would just be continuing the tradition of lying, corrupt leaders. Like Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, and their predecessors for decades. Hillary fits that tradition quite well, too. That's why I'll be voting for Gary Johnson.
I could play Liberal Gotcha and say that Ford must have not been corrupt since he was not elected to the White House but, unlike so many here, I understand what you're trying to say....BUT I don't buy into it. You'd have to clearly define what you mean by lying and corrupt. Do you count as a lie the necessary distraction that GHWB did in the Gulf War? Do you count as a lie the mistake that GWB committed in the Second Gulf War? Is it corrupt to help a friend out within the bounds of the law but outside the bounds of ethics like Nixon tried to do? Or do you wait until someone is making money off your decisions...on purpose like Hillary and Bill? Since he is a politician, I have to assume that you think Gary Johnson is also a liar and corrupt. So why vote for him?

I would think that you would welcome Trump to the contest. He's not a regular politician. If elected he is definitely going to mess up the status quo (like he hasn't done that already). So if it is chaos that you want and you want results, Trump must be your man. If you want more of the same then vote for Hillary. Just be aware that you have been institutionally lied to the last 7 years. We are not safe, the border is not secure, over 90 million people are out of work, unemployment is really about 10% as an average, unemployment is higher among the young and minorities unless you're an illegal alien, the divide between races is wider on purpose, our allies don't trust us and our enemies don't respect us. So more of the same please for you Hillary supporters.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 11:38 AM   #26
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're delusional.

But this has EVERYTHING to do with Donald Trump's total beat down by the media. The same media, I might add, that created this fucking candidacy.

Please continue, Jackie. You personify the low information, low brow, low education, lower than whaleshit at the bottom of the ocean Trump supporter.

It's sad. Just sad.
Hahaha, now that's funny. You're such a stupid old fuck

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 12:19 PM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I could play Liberal Gotcha and say that Ford must have not been corrupt since he was not elected to the White House but, unlike so many here, I understand what you're trying to say....BUT I don't buy into it. You'd have to clearly define what you mean by lying and corrupt. Do you count as a lie the necessary distraction that GHWB did in the Gulf War? Do you count as a lie the mistake that GWB committed in the Second Gulf War? Is it corrupt to help a friend out within the bounds of the law but outside the bounds of ethics like Nixon tried to do? Or do you wait until someone is making money off your decisions...on purpose like Hillary and Bill? Since he is a politician, I have to assume that you think Gary Johnson is also a liar and corrupt. So why vote for him?

I would think that you would welcome Trump to the contest. He's not a regular politician. If elected he is definitely going to mess up the status quo (like he hasn't done that already). So if it is chaos that you want and you want results, Trump must be your man. If you want more of the same then vote for Hillary. Just be aware that you have been institutionally lied to the last 7 years. We are not safe, the border is not secure, over 90 million people are out of work, unemployment is really about 10% as an average, unemployment is higher among the young and minorities unless you're an illegal alien, the divide between races is wider on purpose, our allies don't trust us and our enemies don't respect us. So more of the same please for you Hillary supporters.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/18/politi...an-convention/
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 10:22 PM   #28
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
did she leave anything not bought at Big Lots?

did they steal the W keys on the computers?

http://www.biglots.com/

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...nton-stealing/

They thought they could stop them from using the Internet by removing the 'W'.

Quote:
Jim

It's because they can't get credit at Furniture Warehouse. They were dead broke... remember?
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 10:37 PM   #29
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Where is this "jewville," you hillbilly cocksucker?
where do you live? clarksville? = jewville. because you live there. Turd.

Old 03-19-2016, 11:59 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I could play Liberal Gotcha and say that Ford must have not been corrupt since he was not elected to the White House he pardoned Nixon but, unlike so many here, I understand what you're trying to say....BUT I don't buy into it. That's because you are a knee jerk, yellow dog Republican. You'd have to clearly define what you mean by lying and corrupt. Do you count as a lie the necessary distraction that GHWB did in the Gulf War? Yes Do you count as a lie the mistake that GWB committed in the Second Gulf War? Yes Is it corrupt to help a friend out within the bounds of the law but outside the bounds of ethics like Nixon tried to do? Yes Or do you wait until someone is making money off your decisions...on purpose like Hillary and Bill? Since he is a politician, I have to assume that you think Gary Johnson is also a liar and corrupt. No So why vote for him? Because he believes that government has limits.

I would think that you would welcome Trump to the contest. He's fun to watch. He's not a regular politician. If elected he is definitely going to mess up the status quo (like he hasn't done that already). So if it is chaos that you want and you want results, Trump must be your man. That's not what I want. If you want more of the same then vote for Hillary. Just be aware that you have been institutionally lied to the last 7 years. We are not safe, the border is not secure, over 90 million people are out of work, unemployment is really about 10% as an average, unemployment is higher among the young and minorities unless you're an illegal alien, the divide between races is wider on purpose, our allies don't trust us and our enemies don't respect us. So more of the same please for you Hillary supporters. Or Trump supporters. Or Cruz supporters.
There was no reason for the Gulf wars. But is was great for Halliburton and other defense contractors, and the banks who create money and lend at interest. Which "friend" was Nixon trying to help? Why did Reagan lie about trading arms for hostages? What did Cheney and Bush say before the 911 Commission? Why was Bush not allowed to testify by himself? What's in the 28 redacted pages?

Gary Johnson is more of a self made wealthy person than the Donald. Johnson didn't start on third base and then brag about hitting a triple. He took his business acumen to New Mexico for two terms, and lowered taxes and reduced government. No hint of scandal. He wants government out of our lives. He's not perfect, but he's not a liar. Trump, Cruz and Hillary are all liars. Trump will never be President. It will be Hillary or Biden. If you vote for a Democrat or Republican, you will be wasting your vote, because nothing will change.

Your tireless defense of all things Republican reminds me of Fluffy's continual defense of Obama, regardless of facts.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women