Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2011, 07:19 PM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I did have a guy write me {as part of a couple} on a swingers site trying to hook up with my guy & I...we never did meet then..........but a month later,he ended up coming to see me on a business level...he did not know who I was till after...that was a "oops" moment! lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:48 PM   #17
Guest071315
Account Disabled

User ID: 2857
My ECCIE Reviews

Not yet, thank goodness!
Guest071315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:37 PM   #18
fireguydfw
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

The "Scot" story was one of the funniest things I've ever read...and just like someone else said, I can't share it with anyone! The closest encounter I've ever had - back when I was on active duty at Ft. Belvoir, Va. I was headed to a local AMP for a little spa treatment when I spotted my commander walking out of the front door adjusting his tie with a young lady hanging onto his neck. I made a quick u-turn into the MacDonald's across the highway and stayed there until he was gone. I couldn't drive back to the post for almost an hour cause my hands and legs were shaking so much. Didn't even try to visit that spa for the rest of my tour.
fireguydfw is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:51 AM   #19
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 32816
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No, I've never has this happen before but I hope like hell it doesnt.

I was just talking to my gf about that the other day like what if you went on a date and it was your dad or someone like that?!!! AWKWARD!

Love that Scot story although sad
Jaleh is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:17 AM   #20
tazkowboy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

A few years ago i had a "date" with what turned out as an old employee of mine, didnt recognize her from pics, was a great session though and provided a good conversation base as well. O and she had the best muscle control i have ever experienced..
tazkowboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 07:18 AM   #21
licksherwell
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Actually hobbied with someone I knew...no. But there is a lady that I've met on quite a few occasions, as we both have kids in the same area, and I've seen plenty of her ads here. Pretty sure that won't come up in casual talk. Hi, how's the kids cold? I see you're having a special on bng today....
licksherwell is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:05 AM   #22
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

This hasn't happened to me in the hobby, but it has in the swinging circles. I received a message from a couple, and it turned out they were my neighbors. Not only my neighbors, but our kids played together ALL the time.
Guest061111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:18 PM   #23
funnyboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

I went to a SC a couple of months ago and one of the dancers came over to talk. She was pretty new and blurted out her real name. As we got to talking she told me the position and company of her father. He is a business contact of mine and we meet for lunch probably 2 times a month or so.

I did take her to VIP for some fun and she likes man juice. She & I should have no reason to cross paths, but I do have some interesting thoughts when her dad is buying me lunch.
funnyboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:11 PM   #24
mrod
Valued Poster

This is pretty recent and the provider is still on this board. She was on my VERY short list until one day im sitting in my living room and she walks in with my SO. At first i didnt recognize her from the pics but i thought she was mega hot.. Well it turns out she is the daughter of one of my SO's friend... They both come over and hang every once and a while and bring liquor... I still could not make a complete confirmation that it was her until one personal identifiable piece on one of the pics confirmed my findings. Bummer for me because i had to scratch her off the list. i dont think her Mother or my SO have any idea what she really does. I sure as hell dont am not going to steal her thunder.. so ill just hope one day i can take her off the scratch list... hope...
mrod is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:03 AM   #25
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn_sweetie View Post
This hasn't happened to me in the hobby, but it has in the swinging circles. I received a message from a couple, and it turned out they were my neighbors. Not only my neighbors, but our kids played together ALL the time.

So what happened??? Inquiring minds want to know...

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:24 AM   #26
poonhound
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmith8691 View Post
It was written by The Scot. Here is the link:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8243
WOW!!!! great story. Thanx for posting this!
poonhound is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #27
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I have had it happen twice!!!!

Once a distant family member that i havent seen since i was a kid, but he recognized me on my webcam...obviously we never talked about it lol

The other was I was screening a newbie and found out we went to high school together..complete awkward and we decided to not see eachother.

What are the freakin chances???
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:22 PM   #28
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default This has NOT happened to me yet

This has NOT happened to me yet but, i suspect it will one day. I have been getting some very strange looks lately. you know the kind of look i am talking about when a Lady goes out of her way to get a good look at you and strike up a conversation with you, all the while checking you out and smiling. I have THOUSANDS of customers in DFW area that i personally repair their office equipment (ie Copier, fax & Printer) hence the handle.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:03 PM   #29
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

More than a few times.. partly my fault.. but small state like arkansas and especially the city i was from..it wasn't hard

guy i went to school with

teacher from high school

a church member

talk about award right..
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:06 PM   #30
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by what the hell View Post
Did you go thru with the session?
Yes I did...that's why we never looked at each other the same again lol

Years ago when I used to show my face, my college professor called me aside after class and asked what I was doing on EROS. I asked why he was looking at EROS. I got an A, we never discussed it again, and I stopped showing my face lol
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women