Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2016, 05:05 PM   #16
Billogoods
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

+1 GingerKatt
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 07:51 PM   #17
Rinkle
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default And yet

First of all, Happy Monday! Its a beautiful day!

I will always hold the door for females. Sometimes to my detriment. Like when going into someplace where there is a line, like Starbucks, they are happy to go through the held door and get in line. And yeah, I get it. But just ONCE, I would like to see someone return the courtesy and let me have the place in line I would have had if I hadn't held the door.

Bitchin done.
Rinkle is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:00 PM   #18
Stevensegal
Fictional Writer

Encounters: 177

Certainly don't think its dead, but some ladies couldn't care less if I held the door. A simple nod or thank you would be nice.

I saw a young lady in her 20s having issues with her car. I get out if car wearing slacks and a dress shirt, and inquire if she needed help. She stayed on her phone and didn't acknowledge my question or paid no mind. Drove off and said F*ck that B*tch.
Stevensegal is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 10:22 PM   #19
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Gingerkatt nailed it.

I'm also a firm believer in traditional gender roles. The further we stray from them the less civilized we become.

If I have to pick between two guys I'll always pick the one that opens my car door for me and refuses to let me carry anything heavy. It's not that I can't do it myself, it's that in his presence I shouldn't have to!

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 11:52 PM   #20
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

To abuse an old Frank Zappa saying, "Chivalry is not dead. It just smells funny!"
Holding the door, carrying a parcel, paying for dinner, giving up my seat, etc. Just seems like the right thing to do.
As does treating a hooker like a respected professional.
Hah!
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 06:09 AM   #21
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a son and I will just about smack him in the head when I see him not open a door for a lady. He's a very unaware young man. I think too many people are oblivous to what's going on around them, especially if it doesn't light up and make noise like a video game. It seems common courtesy, just isn't very common.

I've always appreciated a gent willing to hold a door for me. I don't expect a car door to be opened, but if we're going on a date and he doesn't hold the door open for me, there won't be a second date lol
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 09:09 AM   #22
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of ladies appreciate Chivalry

Let's me know I have a gentleman around me.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 09:13 AM   #23
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245708
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
I have a son and I will just about smack him in the head when I see him not open a door for a lady. He's a very unaware young man. I think too many people are oblivous to what's going on around them, especially if it doesn't light up and make noise like a video game. It seems common courtesy, just isn't very common.

I've always appreciated a gent willing to hold a door for me. I don't expect a car door to be opened, but if we're going on a date and he doesn't hold the door open for me, there won't be a second date lol
+1
My son still does to this day. My daughter was raised to allow them to and to say thank you. It definitely works both ways.
Sinful Pleasure is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 09:22 AM   #24
Billogoods
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

If a woman pauses to give the man an opportunity to be a gentleman, she will soon learn if he is concerned about her or himself.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 10:21 AM   #25
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I always hold the door for women, especially older, mature women. The younger women haven't earned it yet, don't know how TO ALLOW a man to be a gentleman ( like waiting until you hold the door for her ).

I am pleased to do so for almost every woman. And when they don't say ' thank you ', I always say " you're welcome " simply to twist their noses in it. It is the misogynist in me.

I give my seat up to women, I hold their arms and lead them across the street, upstairs, or into a room. They dig that.

Unfortunately, all of the social distortions which have led us into a PC world has also diluted traditional roles and expectations. Women want to go into combat. Fuck that. I prefer women who are ladies in public and sluts in the bedroom. Her orgasm(S) first, then mine ! I will always hold their doors !
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 11:58 AM   #26
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Chilvary is only rare when men in their 20's are involved. I haven't met one man over 30 recently who wasn't a gentleman. Having a man walking up to me with flowers, pushing my chair at the restaurant, opening doors, carrying heavy bags for me makes me feel feminine and beautiful. One night it was raining heavily, I was on a date and as soon as the rain stopped we walked outside. The water on the ground was almost up to our knees. He carried me all the way to his car. That was the sweetest thing ever.

I like the fact that nice guys finish last, that's why I'm looking for them *slowly winks*
anita is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 12:31 PM   #27
johnniewalkerblack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

Chivalry isn't dead. Just takes time for younger men to use it because their parents didn't teach chivalry to them, as they should have done.

It always pays to be a Gentleman.
johnniewalkerblack is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 01:07 PM   #28
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

It is not dead. I hold doors, let ladies walk out of the elevator before me, etc... just how I was raised, and I am from the north.
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 06:37 PM   #29
Stealthguy
Under Radar; off the Grid

I like the fact that nice guys finish last, that's why I'm looking for them *slowly winks*

Nice one, Anita. My nomination for quote of the year!
Stealthguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 09:50 PM   #30
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthguy View Post

Nice one, Anita. My nomination for quote of the year!
Thank you love
anita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women